3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Some people have requested my latest build. I've recorded a video showing my skill tree, auras, clusters, etc.

Here is my current gear:

https://youtu.be/YMebz9JjDCg

I'm running Skitterbots in my chest but you could remove that and Vaal Molten Shell and instead run Flesh and Stone and Maim Support. Please note that you will need a lab enchant that reduces mana reserved to do this with my build. You can take the bottom route to Sovereignty if you wish and pick up more reduction.

Note that I've added small clusters now. Wall of Muscle is too good to pass up 5% strength and 6% life. It's has the lowest chance of rolling on these small clusters so pick them up while you can for cheap with good passive rolls.

If you don't want go with two minion medium clusters like I did this is also an option.

Precise Commander grants allies 50 percent critical chance and 15 percent critical multiplier

Master of Command reduces banner reservation cost by 50% and gives 15% effectiveness to non-curse auras. With a level 4 enlighten this means Dread Banner will cost 4% to reserve. Not shabby.

Please note that if you buy these they are expensive and for good reason. In order to craft one you have alt roll the socket + one of the notables and then regal the other. Both of these notables are the lowest possible weights on this medium cluster type. It took me 900 alterations to make that one failing the regal probably 50 times.

Please also note that this is a work in progress and I'm always looking for something better but this is what I've come up with so far and I've done quite a bit of research and crafting with the clusters.

If you are wondering where I plan to take the build skill point-wise, as I level up to 100, first is to finish up the Gravepact loop and then go down to the Scion area and pick up Constitution for 19 percent more life. This will put me at level 99.

With a good belt upgrade with attributes I should hit 1500 strength for my 12th zombie or put me pretty darn close. This is without a lethal pride. A lethal pride is still a possibility I might pursue as well. But I'll need to free up a point to get the jewel slot.

Pastebin below:

https://pastebin.com/6EG9HhKU

Make sure you understand that DPS shouldn't be taken seriously in PoB at least until clusters are functioning appropriately in PoB, if they ever are.

*** Note that the build no longer matches the video. I just moved some skills around to free up points. It's about the same but I got some extra points to reallocate. ***
Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 8:31:59
Can you gave us pob link?
"
wiesiul написал:
Can you gave us pob link?

Sure. I edited the post and included it for you.
"
Elorathiel написал:
Some people have requested my latest build. I've recorded a video showing my skill tree, auras, clusters, etc.

Here is my current gear:

I'm running Skitterbots in my chest but you could remove that and Vaal Molten Shell and instead run Flesh and Stone and Maim Support. Please note that you will need a lab enchant that reduces mana reserved to do this with my build. You can take the bottom route to Sovereignty if you wish and pick up more reduction.

Note that I've added small clusters now. Wall of Muscle is too good to pass up 5% strength and 6% life. It's has the lowest chance of rolling on these small clusters so pick them up while you can for cheap with good passive rolls.

If you don't want go with two minion medium clusters like I did this is also an option.

Precise Commander grants allies 50 percent critical chance and 15 percent critical multiplier

Master of Command reduces banner reservation cost by 50% and gives 15% effectiveness to non-curse auras. With a level 4 enlighten this means Dread Banner will cost 4% to reserve. Not shabby.

Please note that if you buy these they are expensive and for good reason. In order to craft one you have alt roll the socket + one of the notables and then regal the other. Both of these notables are the lowest possible weights on this medium cluster type. It took me 900 alterations to make that one failing the regal probably 50 times.

Please also note that this is a work in progress and I'm always looking for something better but this is what I've come up with so far and I've done quite a bit of research and crafting with the clusters.

If you are wondering where I plan to take the build skill point-wise, as I level up to 100, first is to finish up the Gravepact loop and then go down to the Scion area and pick up Constitution for 19 percent more life. This will put me at level 99.

With a good belt upgrade with attributes I should hit 1500 strength for my 12th zombie or put me pretty darn close. This is without a lethal pride. A lethal pride is still a possibility I might pursue as well. But I'll need to free up a point to get the jewel slot.

Pastebin below:

How "fine" are you doing in the Endgame content ? Delirium t16, Aw 8?
People here tell all the Time that they cant do everything above t14+ but i got shit Gear, missing a lot of Stuff and reached level 81 but im already able to do t15 blighted maps and guardians.
"
Enrasil01 написал:

People here tell all the Time that they cant do everything above t14+ but i got shit Gear, missing a lot of Stuff and reached level 81 but im already able to do t15 blighted maps and guardians.

Cruising along great. T16 are a breeze. No problems. I hope to have some gameplay videos up soon of casual mapping.
Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 6:37:17
Hi. I want to ask you to make change log in the topic. Not comfortable to look all topic every day to search new changes or updates. Thank you and have nice day.
"
brunowa написал:
Purity of elements is also good for giving resistances to minions.

But if you and your minions don't need that resistance you can swap it for something else like discipline or skitterbots or run an aspect.

Where is the cap for minion resistances? According to your pob they already are at 75+60 ish. Does that much overcap make sense?

Sorry for another question ;-) and keep up the great work!
hi the first time i use spectres and i still dont know which monsters to cast as spectres if i google i find for example Slave Driver.

Which monsters do y use and WHERE to find em. I am at white yellow maps. SO please dont suggest get em in t16 maps ,-)
"
Enrasil01 написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:

Here is my current gear:

Pastebin below:

Any tips on blighted maps? I feel like I am missing something...do you run around? I feel swarmed, especially by blight bosses...maybe it's because I only have 9 zombies at the moment?
Последняя редакция: RollingPaper420. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 7:51:55
"
RollingPaper420 написал:

Any tips on blighted maps? I feel like I am missing something...do you run around? I feel swarmed, especially by blight bosses...maybe it's because I only have 9 zombies at the moment?

It's possible that you are just under geared. However, there is some strategy to blight maps on tower set up, especially if you don't have the gear/levels to just brute force everything. I'd suggest you watch a video on blight mapping and towers if you want to complete them with less gear.

Also, only chisel them and then annoint with 3 teal oil or 3 crimson oil and go.
Don't bother making them magic/rare. It only affects the the main loot explosion which is not where most of your goodies come from. It can make them unnecessarily hard depending on the affixes you roll.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация