3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Doing end game in delirium atm with build. Invested lot for build and survivalibity. Zombies dmg is good but trying to keep them alive with league mechanic in T14-T16 is pain in the ass. Tried yesterday 100 % T14 delirium map. Zombies died a lot, had to tp town to resummon them, lost spectres also few times. Couldn't do boss. Did also simulacrum, everything was fine until wave 17, could still do to wave 20 but lost all portals to final wave.

Imo build is bad for league mechanic because zombies dies, also char feels squishy in league mechanic (Im aware its not only this build problem). I have 6,2k life, using determination, have some block, using flesh and Stone sand stance. One thing which can help more char defence is determination watcher (reduced damage from critical strikes/take reduced physical damage), purity of elements (take phys damage as fire/light/cold damage) and get lot of max res.
Build is still good and easy to complete Atlas and relative good boss killer.

Im gonna sell items and try another build which can league mechanic:)

You can see my char from profile.
"
ChimeraNoble написал:
Hi, Can you please post how to craft the wands in your dual wands set up.
Thanks.

To craft wands +1/+1,

You need to fossil craft using Prime Alchemical Resonators (4 fossils)

Using the following fossils:

Jagged
Shuddering
Metallic
Corroded

This eliminates most prefixes and gives you a super good chance at +1/+1. The rest is up to RNG.

Good luck, Exile!
Level "Generosity Support" only to 3? (@3.1 starter build)
I noticed in your PoB you don't take Death Attunement (+1 to max # of raised zombies), why?

Also the PoB on endgame 3.10 setup is only ~270k per Zombie. Am I missing something here?
Hello , that's my setup . Can you tell me how to improve from now on because my zombies dies at T14-16.
Why don't we level desecrate ? Is it for dex requirement, or another reason ?
"
Scarab_Dodger написал:

Cause of misc corpse explosions, and leveling it doesn't give us any benefit
Последняя редакция: Nirosu. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 5:29:09
"
Scarab_Dodger написал:

Because if corpse explosion is based on the level of the corpses. You can get one shot if a corpse explosion ever blows up your high level desecrate zombies.
thanks
Any update to gear and skill tree ??? Can you gave me new PoB link?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация