3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok guys here is some XXX content showcasing our FULLY NAKED Witch slaughtering T16 Guardians.

That's right folks, WE DON'T EVEN NEED GEAR to beat the game with this build.

Haha, so ridiculous. Remember guys, every piece of gear you use is JUST A BONUS! :P

https://youtu.be/JlIJXx3PB3g
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 22:43:28
"
brunowa написал:
Ok guys here is some XXX content showcasing our FULLY NAKED Witch slaughtering T16 Guardians.

That's right folks, WE DON'T EVEN NEED GEAR to beat the game with this build.

Haha, so ridiculous. Remember guys, every piece of gear you use is JUST A BONUS! :P

https://youtu.be/JlIJXx3PB3g

HAHAHA so good :)
Thanks for the video :)
Yeah, nice video.
Waiting naked UE kill ;)
This is by far the best build I've played.

Has anyone tried the Convoking Wand? And even dual wield the wands?
Последняя редакция: Elite_Avengers. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 2:37:22
How many Alts did you use to get the +1 level and maim on your 2-Hand Mace? Guess I will never hit this combination :( Around 700 Alts used so far...
I have crafted 4 maces this league and used around 8k alterations. One mace was 400 alts and last one over 4k. This last one is also most hard to craft. First three I have not used Imprints. Always had the right mod annuled. This last mace I have used 4 imprints already and still no luck. So, it is all only RNG
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 9:48:01
I can finally join the grown ups with this beauty. The only thing is the quality is "only" 20%.

I know it is possible to improve the quality further with perfect fossils but should I ? The resonators all seem to say "reforges" random properties which I don't need (or want) to do, especially given this cost me a lot of exalts and I still need to six link it (not so worried about that. Have recipe and can get the fusings). Is there a risk in that process that other properties get modified or just the quality ?

Does an increased quality beyond this makes a significant boost to DPS or should I leave it as it is ?

Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 13:13:40
The crafted mace power relies on it's affixes. The DPS per se is almost pointless, we are not dealing any significant damage. Affixes grant zombies the power to do it, it´s more like a Necro Magic Wand than a barbarian mace. Quality it´s only useful -slightly- before 6 linking. Once affixes are crafted don´t even worry about it.
"
ArisFuser написал:
The crafted mace power relies on it's affixes. The DPS per se is almost pointless, we are not dealing any significant damage. Affixes grant zombies the power to do it, it´s more like a Necro Magic Wand than a barbarian mace. Quality it´s only useful -slightly- before 6 linking. Once affixes are crafted don´t even worry about it.

Thanks. I'll leave it as is then and focus on 6 linking and then using to inflict more carnage and mayhem before the GGG nerf brigade show up to spoil the fun.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация