3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi guys,

Really liking the DPS and tankyness even on my randomly put together gear and skill tree. This build defo kicks ass big time.

2 questions though, if I may

1: Brunowa, would you mind linking your most recently used armor pieces or gem links before you decided to undress and humiliate minotaur and the likes?

nevermind
Reason is that I need some inspiration on what I should aim for next. I barely use the skeletons in the chest right now so either I'd use some auras there or get a 6l cyclone setup. Kinda torn on this. If the former, I don't think I need a 6l chest in the first place and would rather buy gloves with enfeeble on hit.

Bottom line: 2: Any suggestions what to spend my 4 ex on to make this build even more ridiculous? [Not aiming for Clarity Watcher's Eye, gathering all the eggs will be too tedious]

Also, anyone have a valid 2: strategy to counter reflect maps? Other than constantly resummoning the zombies.

Thanks for all your hints!

Best regards

Edit: Just wtfstomped Shaper. First time ever. Thanks!!!
Последняя редакция: tkwondave. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 20:08:47
"
tkwondave написал:
Hi guys,

Really liking the DPS and tankyness even on my randomly put together gear and skill tree. This build defo kicks ass big time.

2 questions though, if I may

1: Brunowa, would you mind linking your most recently used armor pieces or gem links before you decided to undress and humiliate minotaur and the likes?

nevermind
Reason is that I need some inspiration on what I should aim for next. I barely use the skeletons in the chest right now so either I'd use some auras there or get a 6l cyclone setup. Kinda torn on this. If the former, I don't think I need a 6l chest in the first place and would rather buy gloves with enfeeble on hit.

Bottom line: 2: Any suggestions what to spend my 4 ex on to make this build even more ridiculous? [Not aiming for Clarity Watcher's Eye, gathering all the eggs will be too tedious]

Also, anyone have a valid 2: strategy to counter reflect maps? Other than constantly resummoning the zombies.

Thanks for all your hints!

Best regards

Edit: Just wtfstomped Shaper. First time ever. Thanks!!!

HAHahahhahaha... nice!!! Congrats on the whompastomp of Shaper! You'll never look at him the same way again... too EZ.

Here's my gear when I use it:

Note that I mix up the gem links depending on what I'm doing.

Eg, normally I would run with Minion Speed instead of Minion Damage in Zombie setup. Just running Damage atm because I am naked and so I'm going slower anyway.

Chest piece you can easily change auras/curses for offensive or defensive depending on what you're doing (eg offensive for general gameplay, defensive for deep delving).

If you don't want to use 6L chest for auras/curses, you can also use it for a 6L spectres setup which is insanely fun. Use something like Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - GMP - Faster Projectiles - Minion Damage - Feeding Frenzy and pickup some ranged spectres like Flame/Frost Sentinals.

I know the guide says to use 6L chest for cyclone setup, but I've moved beyond that now. The above 2 options are both more versatile and more fun.

Edit: for phys reflect maps, simply re-roll them for an alch :P easy. If you instead want to spend more $ you could get Triad Grip gloves, but you will sacrifice the benefits of Shaper's Touch. Not worth it in my opinion. Just use an alch and re-roll phys reflect maps.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 20:58:02
"
IIy3uK написал:
Yeah, nice video.
Waiting naked UE kill ;)

Don't worry... it's coming :)
"
Elite_Avengers написал:
This is by far the best build I've played.

Has anyone tried the Convoking Wand? And even dual wield the wands?

lunnar showcased his setup a couple of pages back where he dual-wields the wands.
"
BowWizard написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
The crafted mace power relies on it's affixes. The DPS per se is almost pointless, we are not dealing any significant damage. Affixes grant zombies the power to do it, it´s more like a Necro Magic Wand than a barbarian mace. Quality it´s only useful -slightly- before 6 linking. Once affixes are crafted don´t even worry about it.

Thanks. I'll leave it as is then and focus on 6 linking and then using to inflict more carnage and mayhem before the GGG nerf brigade show up to spoil the fun.

Vaal your Raise Zombie and hope to get level 21. That's when you will reach level 30 Zombie, giving you more DPS and another zombie.
i do get 1 shot even though i have 9k (life+ES). Anyone facing similar issue?
"
brunowa написал:
"
BowWizard написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
The crafted mace power relies on it's affixes. The DPS per se is almost pointless, we are not dealing any significant damage. Affixes grant zombies the power to do it, it´s more like a Necro Magic Wand than a barbarian mace. Quality it´s only useful -slightly- before 6 linking. Once affixes are crafted don´t even worry about it.

Thanks. I'll leave it as is then and focus on 6 linking and then using to inflict more carnage and mayhem before the GGG nerf brigade show up to spoil the fun.

Vaal your Raise Zombie and hope to get level 21. That's when you will reach level 30 Zombie, giving you more DPS and another zombie.

I just nuked UE deathless for the first time with the new mace without using a level 21 raise zombie to see how it would go. How sweet it was ! It was insanely quick but now you've piqued my curiosity it's off to vaal a Raise Zombie and see just how more stupidly powerful I can be. I have not even switched to Shapers gloves or Geofri's. Not really sure I need to. Once again thanks for this awesome build and the great guide on how to get there !
Congrats on the Uber kill!

Yes, every piece of gear is optional. Nothing is actually needed except a 6L zombie setup.

I have now completed everything fully naked.

Shaper video coming next.
Shaper
Is ded

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация