3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

nesesito ayuda con lo de abajo
Последняя редакция: VictorinoS. Время: 24 нояб. 2019 г., 19:12:36
How would I place the gems if I want to use this weapon and shield

we did it boiz!!!!
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"
typ3r написал:

we did it boiz!!!!

damn nice job!!

I somehow managed to hit this with my second uber enchant

how many chance orbs did your helm take and why u need shaped base on it?
Последняя редакция: apexmateria1. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 1:46:09
"
VictorinoS написал:
How would I place the gems if I want to use this weapon and shield

Well, you shouldn't be using those items for this build in the first place. You're not getting anything really useful out of it and arguably you're dropping damage because you're halving the amount of Zombies you can have.

In descending order you should be using the crafted hammer, Queen's Decree, or if you really want to be a bit different and want to use a one hander and shield, look at my current build items:

I'm really only using these because I like playing self found and this is currently what I have. The mace is pretty decent thanks to the minion affixes and I'm sticking with the shield mostly for the resists.

This is by no means an efficient interpretation of the build, it's just what I'm doing as I slowly grind for items. It will however demonstrate how I'm managing the gems in a one hand and shield set up. I've found this to be pretty effective so far up to tier 14 maps

I'm currently held back by a 5 link and so far I haven't found either an Enlighten or Empower, which kinda sucks. But that's how PoE goes isn't it!
i just started to put some items together to try this build out and was wondering if you do swap some gems around in your zombie setup for better clearspeed like melee splash for multistrike or is the zombie slam attack enough??

is this crazy single target boss setup also capable of clearing some big t15 Legion encounter before the time runs out.

arnt the zombies stuck in place hitting a single unit until their multistrike animation finished???
Why some gems which show in gears are not match with which you suggested????
e.g. cyclone in armour
"
brunowa написал:
Reserved.

Could you tell me why gems inside your gear which are not same as your suggestion??

e.g. cyclone and desecrate and spirit offering in armor??
uber elder down deathless

very fast and easy kill
Последняя редакция: apexmateria1. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 14:10:55
"
apexmateria1 написал:
"
typ3r написал:

we did it boiz!!!!

damn nice job!!

I somehow managed to hit this with my second uber enchant

how many chance orbs did your helm take and why u need shaped base on it?

Great enchants!

Super jelous. That resistance enchant would make life so much easier... Would probably make a fully naked Uber Elder kill a heck of a lot easier too. Nice!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация