3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi! Does someone can answer me that "Can my minions have more than 1 offering?"
Yeah if I don't use Leash of oblation belt, could it possible?
I know that necro can have only 1 offer if not use Leash belt, but I'm still confused that my minions can have only 1 offer too or not...

I'm thinking to run Flesh and Bone offering together for my minions, don't care that I can have only 1 offer or not. But if my minion can have only 1 offer too, I'll give up this idea.

Thanks for your answer! (:
"
faniet369 написал:
Hi! Does someone can answer me that "Can my minions have more than 1 offering?"
Yeah if I don't use Leash of oblation belt, could it possible?
I know that necro can have only 1 offer if not use Leash belt, but I'm still confused that my minions can have only 1 offer too or not...

I'm thinking to run Flesh and Bone offering together for my minions, don't care that I can have only 1 offer or not. But if my minion can have only 1 offer too, I'll give up this idea.

Thanks for your answer! (:

"Offerings are a number of skill gems which consume corpses to buff the player's minions. Additional nearby corpses will also be consumed to extend the duration or effect of said buffs.

Each player may only have one offering active at any time. Casting an offering skill while one is already active will cancel the older one."
kinda fucked up. wanted to play with two wands.

Tried to craft it by myself.

Now im standing here with a midnight bargain and my two wands didnt even get +1

Didnt even see a +1 for minions or all skills...

in the crafting section it sounded kinda easy to obtain.
"
Blutspakt написал:

much easier/cheaper this league if you use harvest mechanics like fracture and targeted crafting. Ignore the method listed by OP because this league there is a better way.
Hi everyone ^ ^

I heard people were having a hard time working with the build during Harvest. I just wanted to share that my build is currently "okay" farming T16's and currently working towards getting to Sirius soon.

If you want to check out how I made it work so far, the character I'm using is "Valeiria_the_second". Resists are currently at 75% for all elemental resists, around 10% chaos resist, with around 1000 Strength as well. I've reached level 90 just recently too. My effective health pool is also around over 6000.

I'm currently stuck at Drox (last battle before Sirius), though I only had 750 strength last time I tried. I also didn't know how to dodge his attacks before that battle (the first three times I faced him, I literally just face tanked hits)

Truth be told; I'm following the "Tanky" version of the build, and I still die a few times as well. Halted my progress for a while, but after adjusting a few things I managed to keep moving in levels.

I'll update you guys once I'm in Karui shores; but I hope my experience and my current character gives hope to the people who want to try out the build. Just remember though:

Not everyone will have the same experience with a playthrough, not everyone's characters will have the same exact gear; We have to find ways to make things work for us when there's things we don't have that the build does.
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
Hi!
Great build i love it.
Question here: why's it called "specters skeletons and zombies" build if there's no skeleton in the gems ?
"
Swingstarzzz написал:
Hi!
Great build i love it.
Question here: why's it called "specters skeletons and zombies" build if there's no skeleton in the gems ?

Skeletons are optional, you can switch one gem in 6-link zombie and make it 5-link zombie+skeleton for bosses or use 5-link skeletons with Hungry loop, but it's totally ok without them.
Последняя редакция: Starostа. Время: 27 авг. 2020 г., 5:09:02
"
Blutspakt написал:

I personally make a lot of currency just by grab high ilvl convoking wands that drop in my maps, and then I throw some single resonators with Bound fossil on them and then I sell them for couple ex. I usually get at least a +1 minion gems and another minion mod quite fast (like less then 5 tries).

Or spam harvest crafting for free. It's the cheapest and easiest way, but it might take more time then fossil craft.
Hi tried building the speed setup of this build but im really haveing a hard time dealing with T15 and T15+, my minnions die and it dosen't feel like i have all the damge you talk about

Im using 4 specters and 11 zombies with stone golem and holy relic, using flesh offering and respecced for bone barrier to be able to keep my minnions alive.

All i can think about is that maybe my minnions have to low resistance? im very new to the entire summoner thing so im pretty clueless :)

Any kind soul that could check out my pastebin and tell me what im doing wrong :)

https://pastebin.com/NWviDQR6
Add tree "Grave intentions" :)
Последняя редакция: zitek876. Время: 27 авг. 2020 г., 18:55:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация