3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
intered написал:
any realistic PoB for the 'TANKY END-GAME SETUP' build that does not involves impossible to get Harvest gear - like the amulet with 10% increased attributes and increased Strength? :)

I would like an answer to this as well, or at least a more affordable setup for HC players that provides some safety.
PoB are not accurate in anyway. Items have impossible Mods.
jewel doing 240% increased minion damage
Weapon has additional Crafted mods
Not 3.12 PoB in any of builds suggested
"
osminum написал:
PoB are not accurate in anyway. Items have impossible Mods.
jewel doing 240% increased minion damage
Weapon has additional Crafted mods
Not 3.12 PoB in any of builds suggested

I believe that the 240% damage is something to do with timeless jewels, I can't remember where this was explained, but it's somewhere.
hay guys is the 3.11 BUDGET STARTER SETUP still good for this league?
Последняя редакция: AngusKhanTheGreat. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 5:44:53
Hey, does anyone know if the alternate quality gem Anomalous Melee Physical Damage Support works on Zombies?

It gives +2 to melee strike range, that would much better than a measly 10% increased phys dmg
So, i was looking at the dual wand setup, but there's something i don't understand. You're supposed to spam cast something to trigger the wands, but you don't cast anything, or do you ?

Since the wand says: trigger a socketed spell whan you use a skill, which skill do you use that you don't have to stop to cast it ?
Последняя редакция: sdkyron. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 11:34:16
"
sdkyron написал:
So, i was looking at the dual wand setup, but there's something i don't understand. You're supposed to spam cast something to trigger the wands, but you don't cast anything, or do you ?

Since the wand says: trigger a socketed spell whan you use a skill, which skill do you use that you don't have to stop to cast it ?

When I played dual wand version in 3.10 (i think it was) I used Convocation as the trigger spell.

I used:

RMB: Convocation
LMB: Phase Run

When I was close to a mob group, I just circle around them with RMB and LMB depressed all the time.
Последняя редакция: Onin_in_Sweden. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 13:30:26
"
Onin_in_Sweden написал:
"
sdkyron написал:

When I played dual wand version in 3.10 (i think it was) I used Convocation as the trigger spell.

I used:

RMB: Convocation
LMB: Phase Run

When I was close to a mob group, I just circle around them with RMB and LMB depressed all the time.

Only issue with those is that they both have a cooldown.

I was wondering what the op was using because i don't see any skill on his bar going on cooldown
Soooooo, good news

http://prntscr.com/undheu

"
Many Heist monsters can now be Spectred!
Последняя редакция: anormal03. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 19:23:15
is this build updated for 3.12?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация