3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

PSA:
If you go melee you may use synth bases with +1 support gems to craft weapon for extra ~12% DPS. They are like 2c.
If you want to use bow base will be much more expensive. 20ex+.
"
Jesus_Nahan написал:
"
Dark_Laser написал:
I always find my minions dying on harder bosses (eg. sirus), and really not sure how to improve their survivability besides a quality 20 zombie gem which im currently working towards.

I recommend picking up some more minion life leech and running flesh offering early on. I had a similar issue with last league and the switch to flesh offering changed it around.

Yeah I figured grabbing some more leech would also help a little, curious as to how flesh offering makes a difference in minion survivability though, unless you mean bone offering?
Still works fine ;D
does anyone have some tips on how to increase the dps of zombies and also their numbers, because in 3.12,they have made it 1 zombie per 500 strength?
@KaelirNord
They nerfed The Baron in 3.10 i think, not now. Build is still working with lower amount of zombies - i have just above 1k str, runing with 11 zombies, 3 spectres (Carnage, Cheiftain and Arena Master), Carrion golem and finishing gear for AG as well. When i will get currecy, i will go fro lvl 21 Spectre to get 4th spectre, which will be Marvull Retainers (aoe Vunerability curse).

Right now, i have around 350k per zombie, so less than 4mln DPS - this isn't a bad deal, but i'm still working on gems (no aw gems yet, all with 20% quality but lvl 18/19), and i have to finish my Cluster jewel as well. With cluster, 20/20 gems and Guaridian i will reach about 600k+ per zombie, which gives around 6.5-7 mln Sirius DPS which is fine in my opinion.

Thewn will have to work for Empower lvl 4 and Enlighten lvl4, swap from Vaal skiel (which i sue now as just meat sheild to lure aggro fromme) for skitterbots/Discipline/Precision (depends how rest of upgrades will go)

Next, i will focuse to reach 1500str to increase zombie dmg even more and add 1 more minion and this will be end i think. Reaching 1,5k str is not very easy, but can be done. I seen few players with 2k + but this is alwyas at some cost and it's pretty ahrd to reach that high amount - i think this might be overkill unless you got a lot of currecy to spend.
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 5:59:12
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
@KaelirNord
They nerfed The Baron in 3.10 i think, not now. Build is still working with lower amount of zombies - i have just above 1k str, runing with 11 zombies, 3 spectres (Carnage, Cheiftain and Arena Master), Carrion golem and finishing gear for AG as well. When i will get currecy, i will go fro lvl 21 Spectre to get 4th spectre, which will be Marvull Retainers (aoe Vunerability curse).

Right now, i have around 350k per zombie, so less than 4mln DPS - this isn't a bad deal, but i'm still working on gems (no aw gems yet, all with 20% quality but lvl 18/19), and i have to finish my Cluster jewel as well. With cluster, 20/20 gems and Guaridian i will reach about 600k+ per zombie, which gives around 6.5-7 mln Sirius DPS which is fine in my opinion.

Thewn will have to work for Empower lvl 4 and Enlighten lvl4, swap from Vaal skiel (which i sue now as just meat sheild to lure aggro fromme) for skitterbots/Discipline/Precision (depends how rest of upgrades will go)

Next, i will focuse to reach 1500str to increase zombie dmg even more and add 1 more minion and this will be end i think. Reaching 1,5k str is not very easy, but can be done. I seen few players with 2k + but this is alwyas at some cost and it's pretty ahrd to reach that high amount - i think this might be overkill unless you got a lot of currecy to spend.

Did you craft your staff or did you buy it? It's like 100k per zombie over Femur. Insane.

Got correct base with proper mods - around 3ex
Get it to 6 Sockets - about 100 jewelers
Get it to 6 Link - about 600-800 Fusings
Crafts - 6 EX

Total cost was around 13 Exalts, maybe 14 (depends on fusing ratio). now i'm thinking if i should add Avian on it or Exalt slam.
Avian isn't bad, but would be much stronger with Saqual Chest instead of Geofri.
Exalt can give a lot of useless suffixes, but can give also STR or Resistances...

All of that becaouse i went for the Incursion "minions have 5% to deal double dmg" as i wills tack it with Cluster jewels with Renewal on them (1 or 2 clusters will be used later on).

But there is another way to craft powerfull two-hand as well, which instead of providing chance for double dmg would grat you more str :) depends what you want later on, as Femur is great weapon, and only "end game" crafted wepons can beat it most of the time - but those weapons are pretty expensive and not very easy to craft, so most ppl will make just 1 of those, therefor i suggest consider how you prefer your build in the very end, before working on a weapon. As i mentioned, there are 2 common ways - one for increased str, 2nd for double dmg, and biggest difference is, if you want to get cluster jewels or not (also quite expensive to craft/buy)/
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 7:25:38
I HAVE 1 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftains and 1 arena master, what 4 spectr to take? vuln no need, Animated guard have corrupted gloves.
"
vvarior написал:
I HAVE 1 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftains and 1 arena master, what 4 spectr to take? vuln no need, Animated guard have corrupted gloves.

I would still suggest Marveil Retainer for AoE Vun from her. AG will attack only 1 enemy, and will also act defensivly - so very low usage of corrupted gloves on him.

If you think other than that, 2nd Host should fit perfectly (or Carnage? the one with Power Charges, as this would improve your Impale dmg).
what about using a sidhebreath?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация