3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

My lethal pride isn't anything special - 5% increased strength and around 50-55 flat strength (+20 from big node, and +2/+4 from allocated small nodes) :)

3rd efficient training isn't a bad idea, but remember that you are constantly lossing Int with them - watch out for your blue gems to not get too low int. Also, it will provide you with +30str (and % increase). But on other character i was using 3x Efficient Training as each timeless i try to get, was terrible bad :(
Can people please share their level 75+ passive skill tree? The guide more or less ends in the mid 70's for the skill tree. Would love to see where others have spent their points.

Also, can anyone explain why I'm still limited to only 3 spectres? Baron helm with level 23 raise spectre gem.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: deviantek. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 22:52:13
"
deviantek написал:
Can people please share their level 75+ passive skill tree? The guide more or less ends in the mid 70's for the skill tree. Would love to see where others have spent their points.

Also, can anyone explain why I'm still limited to only 3 spectres? Baron helm with level 23 raise spectre gem.

Thanks!

Your profile shows a level 20 spectre gem. Ascendency gives it +2, helm gives another +2. So you have level 24 raise spectre basically. Needs to be level 25 for another spectre.
hello_how are you manage the dexterity with bow build?
First time Zombiemancer here, could use a few tip from you masters.

I'm running SSF and have managed to gather almost all of the basic items (even have Femur, but it's not 6L yet and I'm worried about my resists).

My items are like so:

And my build is pretty basic (yet to anoint my amulet).

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBLMGSQthDjwRLRQgFE0UcRUnFVAWbxcvGJEaOBv6HNweCB_HJLAl3ycvKpgreCycMZ4y0TWSOlI6xjrhOuk8LUVHR4VKn02sTblN41BHVi5Z81qRXz9i9GO7ZOdmVGaeZ3Fnm2hlaPJqQ2qsa9txsnIPcql2rHyDgKSDX4PMhWCIQIt2jHaMsY6-jxqPRpAzkFWSwZRvm4qboaDmogCkGaZXpqynCKh9qqmqxKyqrj6vbLcxtz68n7zqvk_AZsJsxPbGrsy8z37Tj9P72L3fsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O8B_yRfPd9zL46_rS_Ev-Cv6B_o8=?accountName=Wilde79&characterName=VammaVilma

Any suggestions what I should improve next?
Последняя редакция: Wilde79. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 7:55:07
"
Dethdrek написал:
"
deviantek написал:

Thanks!

Your profile shows a level 20 spectre gem. Ascendency gives it +2, helm gives another +2. So you have level 24 raise spectre basically. Needs to be level 25 for another spectre.

Well shoot, I bought the quality level 23 gem, rather than a level* 21 gem like I needed. Come to find out that the level 21 gem costs 150c+... Yeah, guess I'll be stuck with 4 spectres then! lol.
What's the best way to incorporate skeletons in to the build with only a 5-link weapon and chest piece? Tried getting the staff to a 6-L, but went broke doing so.
"
deviantek написал:
What's the best way to incorporate skeletons in to the build with only a 5-link weapon and chest piece? Tried getting the staff to a 6-L, but went broke doing so.

I have used this setup since 3.9 metamorph league, and this is what I do if I really need/want to use the skellies: use a Femurs (better) or a Queen's 6 socketed 5-link weapon. Place the vaal summon skeletons in the unlinked socket. OR, depending on your progression place the skellies together with the summon golem skill gem. You can save a couple of sockets if you don't use a cyclone setup to desecrate+offering, and just manually cast desecrate+offering. You can also drop convocation to save a socket like I do.

So, what I use in a 4L boot/glove are: dread banner+generosity, spirit offering+desecrate

In another 4L boot/gloves are: summon stone golem, minion life, minion damage, withering step. You can replace minion life with the vaal skeletons. You can also replace the minion damage with feeding frenzy if you want the skellies to zoom towards their targets. Instead of withering step (preferred setup), you can use flame dash in certain maps. (This is my preferred setup even if I have a 6L or 5L weapon)

The Baron helm must have your animate guardian (give him proper gear once the skill gem is around level 20) and raise spectre (I start with slave drivers then later change to 2 carnage chiefs + 1 host chieftain), blood magic and either meat shield or minion life (my preference). Naturally, you must try to get your total strength to 1000 asap. (use passive skills, initially use 2 efficient training jewels and 2 brawn, rings, belt, amulet)

Your Geofri armour would have all your auras, plus molten shell. The auras I normally start with are purity of elements (for resist capping) and discipline and the dread banner from the 4L. Later on I will be dropping purity of elements for aspect of avian and flesh and stone for blood stance.

Also, as a somewhat casual player, who has played for 48+ hours so far in this 3.12 heist league, you can be done with Act 10 Oriath by level 62-64 by just zooming towards the actual quest objective and run past all the mobs while your zombies do all the work. You can achieve level 82-84 and 12 challenges so you can get the 3 free helm MTX skins within 48 hours of playtime. You can get most of your end game gear Femurs, Geofri, Baron, Shaper's, Alberon, 2 strength+resist rings, resist+strength belt, strength+death attunement anoited amulet, without ever finding your first exalted orb within that 48 hours. Just be sure to sell on the poe trade site anything you don't need towards your necro zombie build. Also, do those Trials of Ascendancy as you encounter them, get them done as you progress, go to the Aspirant's Plaza and do the Labyrinths as soon as able, so you can pick up those 8 ascendancy skill points as fast as possible.

Once you do have enough currency/exalted orbs, add those empower 3 or 4, enlighten 3 or 4 support gems to the links, add thread of hope, and other minion damage related jewels, upgrade your weapon to a minion bow and quiver setup (spend at least 5-7 exa)....keep investing in your build's survivability and damage...use that currency!

It will be more painful to die and lose 10% experience once you are over level 92...which is probably the limit of the Femurs basic/starter weapon build.

Anyway, the big question for me is how much to time to spend on the actual heists (which is a lot more fun for me but contributes a lot less towards completing the next 12+ challenge rewards) versus the regular Atlas grinding/mapping. I might even just stop playing because I have gotten the 3 free helms I wanted for this league. ...but that's just me...

Good luck.

Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 22:34:23
I always find my minions dying on harder bosses (eg. sirus), and really not sure how to improve their survivability besides a quality 20 zombie gem which im currently working towards.
"
Dark_Laser написал:
I always find my minions dying on harder bosses (eg. sirus), and really not sure how to improve their survivability besides a quality 20 zombie gem which im currently working towards.

I recommend picking up some more minion life leech and running flesh offering early on. I had a similar issue with last league and the switch to flesh offering changed it around.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация