3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
sephrinx написал:
How in the fuck are you supposed to get your resistances capped with this build?

5 of the items have 0 resists on them at all.

Going into act 5 I have -6, 11, -1, -18% resistances.

If you have bad gear you can use purity of elements, if you are higher level and have better gear you can get some missing resistances through passives and jewels.

During leveling you can always change baron to Goldrim
Последняя редакция: dhominico. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 14:56:48
Thanks, I enabled Purity of Elements, and got a new belt and rings. I'm not at 90%, 61%, 50% and -8%.

Better than it was, but still only level 50 and just leveling. Using baron atm, if I use goldrim I should be good.
~ Seph
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
@Automecanic

Link empower to zombies - you will get 10th zombie this way.

You are 6 lvl higher than my zombiemancer, but my DMG is slightly better (130k vs 135k per zombie), as i still missing some life nodes. And i still didn't went for 4th lab (had no time for it yet) - after 4th lab DPS difference will be higher (your 130k vs mine 158k).

You are tuning with uniq belt, but are forced to use Purity of element to reach res cap - this is semi-good trade, as you lost 1 aura slot.

You use Stone Golem instead of Carrion - lossing a lot of DPS.
You chest need 6L, then Enlighten+Dread Banner+Pride+Maim+Flesh and stone (blood stance)+ (for example) Discipline or Purity of Elements.

Those are early things that i noticed on your character/

I really apreciate your answer. I was thinking to link empower when lvl 3. About the stone golem vs carrion, i really didnt check that, im going to see now, and i know about de 6l on chest, im working on it, but i was thinking the same than empower, waiting for lvl 3 enlighten, because at lvl 2 it does nearly nothing.

About the strengh, i have 1030 right now.
Hi if im starting the league with tabula what 6 gems do you recommend
do i need to 4 link 2 different items with minions or can they share the same supports
If people still reply here, can somoene pls tell me what Im doing so wrong, on my level 77 or so necromancer I cant do all content, and I often get 1shot by random monsters (not even bosses sometime) even tho I have 5khp, 500es and maxed resistances. I kill some bosses, but others destroy me. Also, I don't kill them as fast as I thought (even though I invested a lot of exalts into the mace just like in this guide). Where am I missing so much minion damage and surviveabilty?
"
zokaop написал:
If people still reply here, can somoene pls tell me what Im doing so wrong, on my level 77 or so necromancer I cant do all content, and I often get 1shot by random monsters (not even bosses sometime) even tho I have 5khp, 500es and maxed resistances. I kill some bosses, but others destroy me. Also, I don't kill them as fast as I thought (even though I invested a lot of exalts into the mace just like in this guide). Where am I missing so much minion damage and surviveabilty?

Well first of all you arent using the helmet AT ALL with only about 500 str, you are missing 1 zombie and the whole life leeching thing.

Also while not a must, you are playing without an ancestral guardian.

Another thing, you haven't attuned Death Attunement on the amulet it seems, and neither are you allocating ravenous horde via free mind jewel.

Getting ES without zealots oath is kinda useless (geoffreys armour allocates that) which gives the Life regen to ES instead (with 1000 str the zombies life leech is enough for life regeneration).

It seems you use spirit offering without desecrate, so without corpses you are missing out on that buff.

That is what i can say at the top of my head... have a look at my heist charakter (SumoZombie), still kinda new at the league and without much currency, but everything i tried so far went smooth as butter.
Hi All,

I was playing this build in 3.10 or 3.9 (after blight league), so i remember how amazing it was (with old offering and Baron), and i felt myslef the huge nerf right after i enojed the build. Played for 2 elagues, and now came back to a little different variation than in this thread, but as so-called experience zomiemancer i would like to offer my support to those which are tring to play it in Heist :) Will try to help in this thread, and feel free to PM me in game :)

Currently, i've invested about 5 ex into the build in total, just reached AW 4 and top tier red maps (i spent way too much time in heist which gave almost no profits nor exp). My curernt gear will be linked on the end in spoiler.

Most important for us are gem levels and quality on them. This is our main source of dmg. I use alternate zombie gems with bonus chaos dmg, but i'm just checking how it works (not as super as i expected ealier, but still ok). If you are short on currecy - normal zombies or better verion - Anomalous. If you want to follow "little extra chaos dmg way" get Phantaslam Raise Zombies.

The only difference in between those two types of zombies is 1 gem slot - no chaos means we can use Brutality support (huge dmg boost but no "non-physical" dmg will be done). I suggest swapping Minion Damage for Brutlaity of you can get correct colours, or replace Mele Physycal dmg with brutality if you can't change colours.

Auras - Flesh and Stone+ Maim is a must have. Dread banner as well. Then we have 2 free slots (1 reserved for enlightment). We have few options there:
1) If you have problems with resistances, get Purity of elements, if not i suggest Discipline
2) Vaal Haste vs Pride - even with my chaos dmg mix, Pride gives more dps than Haste+ Generosity support
We should take Sovereignty point cluster only when we get Enlighten lvl 4 and then run with Discipline (you can exp both in 2nd weapon slot, and use Vaal Skeletons in here just for some additional dmg for bosses).

Intresting way to increase survivality is useing Endiring Cry (got it on left mouse button and cyclon on right) when you take point in Call to Arms to make it an instant skill.

Focuse on reaching 1000str as soon as possibile with The Baron, as this provides huge BOOT to sur vi (and 2 more zombie)

Gear i'm using at this moment:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 16:42:32
Here are some quick tips to those struggling like I was:

1. To get some decent res right after campaign I picked The Magnate belt. It provides 45+ STR and 25% all ele res. It is easy to buy one with such rolls. I am almost at AW8 and I am still using one. It is impossible to get that much str on a belt with all ele res. So if you are just getting into maps IMHO this is a great option.
2. To get STR early travel bottom to +8% STR node - Utmost Might. I had this + 2 Efficient Trainings + Meginord, Magnate, Astramentis, STR on chest and I hit 1k str.
3. Early on get 5L Astral Plate and use Shrieking Essence Of Rage to guarantee STR. Whatever it gets on top, craft a bit. Most of the time you will get a decent early item. 5L skelles help a lot in white and yellow maps.
4. I would recommend getting at least one Unset ring. Sockets are always a struggle.
5. For QoL put in 4L Cyclone + Cast While Channeling + Desecrate + Offering. Now you don't have to try and manually self-cast that stupid offering and you get 100% uptime on it. I am going to try arcanist brand in the future when I get bow, but for now I am using crafted melee weapon with cyclone. 1-button gameplay.
6. Abandon the whole block thing. Instead of "Mistress Of Sacrifice" take "Commander Of Darkness". It gives more dmg on its own. Then it gives 30% ele res which allows to use Skitterbots or even Pride (if you have Saqawal) instead of Purity Of Elements which gives even more damage.
The other part is that instead of Bone Offering you start using Flesh Offering which gives DPS boost to minions. Take the Divergent one as it gives additional 10% attack speed at 20 quality.
I was at like 90k DPS per zombie struggling at T14. Then I did the change with some other and got to 195k dps. This is huge. That block is absolutely useless. It takes up points, it takes from DPS, and you don't survive because mobs don't die fast enough and hit you more.
7. Get Zombies gem lvl 21. This will give extra zombie with Femur and good dps boost.
8. Save 20c and anoint Death Attunement on the Astramentis. It will save you quite a few points.

And I'd like to emphasize points 5 and 6 once more. It was a huge improvement when I did those. You are not getting crafted bow early. The craft cost is 7ex + fees + alts/essences to roll + base. You are running Femurs, so make it easier by using cyclone. And DPS boost from abandoning block is insane. Maybe later when you have like 2/3 clusters and mirror-tier gear you may consider using it. But until then on trash gear it just does nothing.

First 4 points got me to red maps. Then with Saqawal (but no Avian) I got to T14 where the real struggle began. Points 5-8 got me to AW5 which I smacked with 6L Femurs.
Последняя редакция: Megatherion. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 1:05:23
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
Hi All,

I was playing this build in 3.10 or 3.9 (after blight league), so i remember how amazing it was (with old offering and Baron), and i felt myslef the huge nerf right after i enojed the build. Played for 2 elagues, and now came back to a little different variation than in this thread, but as so-called experience zomiemancer i would like to offer my support to those which are tring to play it in Heist :) Will try to help in this thread, and feel free to PM me in game :)

Currently, i've invested about 5 ex into the build in total, just reached AW 4 and top tier red maps (i spent way too much time in heist which gave almost no profits nor exp). My curernt gear will be linked on the end in spoiler.

Most important for us are gem levels and quality on them. This is our main source of dmg. I use alternate zombie gems with bonus chaos dmg, but i'm just checking how it works (not as super as i expected ealier, but still ok). If you are short on currecy - normal zombies or better verion - Anomalous. If you want to follow "little extra chaos dmg way" get Phantaslam Raise Zombies.

The only difference in between those two types of zombies is 1 gem slot - no chaos means we can use Brutality support (huge dmg boost but no "non-physical" dmg will be done). I suggest swapping Minion Damage for Brutlaity of you can get correct colours, or replace Mele Physycal dmg with brutality if you can't change colours.

Auras - Flesh and Stone+ Maim is a must have. Dread banner as well. Then we have 2 free slots (1 reserved for enlightment). We have few options there:
1) If you have problems with resistances, get Purity of elements, if not i suggest Discipline
2) Vaal Haste vs Pride - even with my chaos dmg mix, Pride gives more dps than Haste+ Generosity support
We should take Sovereignty point cluster only when we get Enlighten lvl 4 and then run with Discipline (you can exp both in 2nd weapon slot, and use Vaal Skeletons in here just for some additional dmg for bosses).

Intresting way to increase survivality is useing Endiring Cry (got it on left mouse button and cyclon on right) when you take point in Call to Arms to make it an instant skill.

Focuse on reaching 1000str as soon as possibile with The Baron, as this provides huge BOOT to sur vi (and 2 more zombie)

Gear i'm using at this moment:
Скрытый текст

I looked up your pob and you have a lethal pride? What does it give you? Strength mods? Or can I switch the lethal pride for a third Efficient Training around witch?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация