3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
spellhydro45 написал:
what about using a sidhebreath?

VERY weak item for us. Except 25% cold res, it has nothing unsefull, that's why:
1) Max HP of minions - our minions gain a lot of HP from tree, from Gem levels and life steal. (in some cases also pretty decent ES) - pointless to waste amulet for it.
2) MS for minions - they are pretty fast already (with quality), we use Convocation to move them if ever needed, and they also gain not small amount of MS from tree - pointless to waste amulet for it.
3) Cold dmg for minions - i strongly recomend going pure Phys zombies (brutality support outclassing everything with Impale etc), and using Brutality support is removeing all non-physical dmg our zombies could do.
4) Reduced cost of minion skills - we are using only Convocation, as all the minions are permanently alive (except Carrion golem, he sometimes die but idk how or when, but very uncommon).

Summary - rare amulet with life, str and a bit of res outclass Sidhebreath by a lot. Using this amulet is really losing 1 item slot.

Edit: Now i see - you already got Astramentis. Yours is corrupted which remove a lot of additional Attribiutes - try to get one without corruption, annoy Deth Attument on it, and use Divine orbs when dropped to get 95+ attribiutes, Blessing orbs to get max Implicit attribiute (i think it was 16?) and catalyst from emtamorph to get even 20% more of all those stats. I was lucky and rolled mine for 99 + 16. Then added catalysts and now i got 137 to all attribiutes, comapred to your 82. 55 str more on a single item is a lot. There are few exacly same as mine, for 55-80c right now on the market.
Also, i strongly suggest getting some order in your gems - all is mixed up and incorrectly linked (even zombie links - replace minion speed with minion dmg, Empower lvl1 do nothing so put something there like Brutality, use your 2nd weapon slots to level Empower and some more gems).
You are not exping AG gem which is crucial for late game, Flesh and Stone, Maim, almost nothing is correct in your gems :(
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 19:01:29
So as someone who just started this build, which leveling tree do I follow?

The PoE planner one? or is that one outdated?
I've bee playing this build since 3.8 and gave it another try this league. Actually just bought the weap yesterday and switched from spectres to zombies.
Got 1K str. The build still feels pretty strong, I can already cruise through T13/14 maps easily with lvl 1 emp. and no max lvl gems.
But I'm not sure about the str - ES conversion with the nerf of the offering ascendency.
I have aspect of the avian on my weap and maybe thought about going Saqawal for the chest or a cold conversion with Triad Grip and Vis Mortis.
Do you guys have any better ideas?
Hey guys, i am completly lost what to do next both in my passive tree and in gems because there is so many variations idk what at the end did i go for.
My POB
https://pastebin.com/nysW4PT9

I am down to 1 ex and 50is Chaos so can not make major investments

"
hellshammy написал:
Hey guys, i am completly lost what to do next both in my passive tree and in gems because there is so many variations idk what at the end did i go for.
My POB
https://pastebin.com/nysW4PT9

I am down to 1 ex and 50is Chaos so can not make major investments

Change your flasks, do labs, for your 6link I would recommend raise zombie, multistrike, empower, melee physical, minion damage, impale. For passives you can get Sacrifice, Enduring bond or jewel socket above Lord of the dead(for another efficient training) or life%
Последняя редакция: dhominico. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 13:46:23
Hi All,

First post here, stumped as to what my next move should be. I think I have made it decently well into the 'budget end game' setup, but trying to focus on what to gear next.

I'm not 100% sure my current setup is optimised as well as it could be, but it seems to work good enough until I have enough chaos or exalted to try and craft a weapon.

Any guidance or advice would be awesome, I was mainly looking at either the tanky endgame build or speed farming build.

Cheers!
"
Juicebar написал:
Hi All,

First post here, stumped as to what my next move should be. I think I have made it decently well into the 'budget end game' setup, but trying to focus on what to gear next.

I'm not 100% sure my current setup is optimised as well as it could be, but it seems to work good enough until I have enough chaos or exalted to try and craft a weapon.

Any guidance or advice would be awesome, I was mainly looking at either the tanky endgame build or speed farming build.

Cheers!

Before you craft the weapon buy 6l femur, its only 30c and will increase your dps. Reposition your efficient training(!!) and buy second one. When your crafted weapon is ready buy shapers touch, better belt, upgrade your gems to 21/queality/awakened, buy lethal pride and you should be ready for endgame.
Последняя редакция: dhominico. Время: 6 окт. 2020 г., 9:37:52
Can I get some pointers on the Hunter fight. I am running operatives and he just melted everything. I am only on al4 but at t16. Good thing I was using the cheap AG.

Thanks.
"
KeenSenses написал:
Can I get some pointers on the Hunter fight. I am running operatives and he just melted everything. I am only on al4 but at t16. Good thing I was using the cheap AG.

Thanks.

In phase 2 you need to run around and use convocation well. Takes a little practice and more damage can make it easier (my fight with hunter on a8 lasts like 10sec so I do not need to run around at all with my current gear) but still I usually turn AG off for this fight even though my minions die very rarely.
Последняя редакция: dhominico. Время: 6 окт. 2020 г., 21:23:53
How can i take my zombie near to me? i played it in 3.8(i guess) and i played with skeleton and vaal summon skeleton?
Why they dont use in this league?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация