3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi.. mi minios keep dying with bosses (sirus 4, fenix, guardians...). My elegant hurbis gives me 80% life for minions, 80% damage for minios; and 37% caos resist. Its good or i need to keep rolling? i should focus on more damage in minons so they leech more or should raise their life?
"
Publiccert написал:
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
Publiccert написал:
I'm having some pretty major survival issues with most boss fights in the T14-16 range. I can barely seem to take a hit and the DPS seems a little...off. Would anyone be willing to check out my gear/build and offer some guidance? I'm willing to invest more into the character but at this point, I'm out in excess of 40-55ex and not seeing the results so I think I made a mistake somewhere. Thanks!

My friend, you invested at least 2x more than i did. Share some currency as a tip for helping you out xD

My friend... you're a saint! If you have anymore comments, please feel free to share. Also, find me in game, I'm more than happy to share the wealth!

your DPS will be a turd without A) +240% mindmg hubris. B) Cluster Jewels.
"
Bruja_11_EDLP написал:
Hi.. mi minios keep dying with bosses (sirus 4, fenix, guardians...). My elegant hurbis gives me 80% life for minions, 80% damage for minios; and 37% caos resist. Its good or i need to keep rolling? i should focus on more damage in minons so they leech more or should raise their life?

they are dying because you need to cap their res. Link them to ele army and move AG somewhere else.
can u add pob link for 3.12 plz ?
wanna try this build
"
Ayanad написал:
"
Bruja_11_EDLP написал:

they are dying because you need to cap their res. Link them to ele army and move AG somewhere else.

Hi. Tanks fortaking the time to see my build. I will try it. But my pathof buildins shows me that the minions res are 76. Its an error?
And if i link elemental army to my zombies i will lose a los of dps. Its thatok?
"
Bruja_11_EDLP написал:
"
Ayanad написал:
"
Bruja_11_EDLP написал:

Hi. Tanks fortaking the time to see my build. I will try it. But my pathof buildins shows me that the minions res are 76. Its an error?
And if i link elemental army to my zombies i will lose a los of dps. Its thatok?

My bad i misunderstood. Your zombies should be fine. I thought you had issue with the spectres dying.

Try to get an abyss jewel with minions leech x% of damage as life if you don’t have one. I’m on the phone and can’t verify ur pob.

they are dying because you need to cap their res. Link them to ele army and move AG somewhere else.[/quote]

And if i link elemental army to my zombies i will lose a los of dps. Its thatok?[/quote]
My bad i misunderstood. Your zombies should be fine. I thought you had issue with the spectres dying.

Try to get an abyss jewel with minions leech x% of damage as life if you don’t have one. I’m on the phone and can’t verify ur pob.[/quote]

Ok. Ty. I have one with.05 leech but my dps is very low so they are not leeching enough maybe.
Sorry for no help when i promissed i will be helping you guys - was very busy IRL.

@Bruja
Your DPS per zombie is very low. Even if they leech, thay cannot heal themself enought for t16 "hard hitting" boses (Phoenix and Elder Guardians hitting pretty hard, same as Sirius even on AW4).

If you want to face them at this stage, you have to position minions very wisely - which can be difficoult vs Elder Guardians, but should work fine vs Sirius and Phoenix.

Are you sure your Elegant Hubris provides mentioned bonuses? I see only 3 nodes which are affected, so you have amazing lucky Jewel or you misunderstand the mechanic - you know that to get the bonus, you have to actualy got point in the Node, right?

@Dere_
Casting Desecrate and Offering manualy is pretty painfull, unless you want to spam 2 key constantly each second. I wouldn't recomend that tho. But it seems like this is how "bow user" should do - never played with bow tho, but you might try cast when dmg taken. Unfortunatly, i think this won't work smothly, and pressing the keys will be required.

To achive more dmg, you need mostly one of those 3 ways:
1) Get good elegant Hubris with at least 120% minion dmg
2) Change your auras (throw away determination for Pride, change golem from Stone to Carrion, Sprit into Flesh offering and respec from Misstres of Sacrifice into Bone Barrier (those 3 gems change your dps from 366k up to 511k, so about 40-45% more dmg)
3) Cluster Jewels - most expensive in my opinion, but strongest if done correctly (don't think about it without at least 25-30ex)

Also, small off-topic to you Dere - you choose to play with Bow, which is mostly used in speed farming, so pretty large dps but low survi. Then you got rest of the items for Tanky setup, and some mixed gems, much stronger oriented into Defensive than Offensive way. Tree looks also pretty defensive. Why did youd ecide to make such a mix? This way you loss both advantages - you are not as tanky as you could, and you have way smaller dps than you could (in a tanky gear, semi-dmg passive tree and offensive gems, i got over 582k per zombie right now).
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 13:27:17
short note to all which would ask for help:

This build concentrate on min-max zombie dps. SO your spectres and AG are "supports" for zombies (unless you use Hungary Loop way for spectres). So you really need to get:
1) Host Cheiftain (ACT7 Ashe Fileds)
2) Carnage Cheiftains (ACT7 Ashe Fileds)
3) Arena Master (map influenced by Drox, you need to find and kill him, then Raise as spectre, you cannot simply enter the map and use desecrate)
4) Marvull Retainer (Map with modifier "Area inhabited by Sea withces", same summon as Arena Master - kill and raise, cannot desecrate).

If you need any of those and didn't manage to get or lost somehow any of them, ask in /global 6666 - ppl on this channel often share spectres to eachother without any issues).

If anyone want me to help, feel free to post here or catch me in-game (can speak on Discord as well).

Here is my PoB (Fork version) if anyone intrested:
https://pastebin.com/ZXt2ktjH

(There are notes in my Lethal Hubris to calculate Animate Guardian Buffs and buffs from gem iteslf (5%str and 20str flat)
Small update regarding my char current status - invested total about 30ex into it:

Life 5,8k
ES 3,7k
Str - 1409

DPS per zombie - 689k
Number of Zombies - 11
Total DPS - 7,579mln

Next goal - reach 1500 str to gain additional zombie.

Current PoB (with Fork):
https://pastebin.com/CNdmq5Fu

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация