3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
The_Fatness написал:
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I got some new gear and am following the gear from the guide as closely as possible, but I can't even get to 900 Strength, let alone 1000. What am I missing? I really want to succeed with this build, but I can't seem to get it right.

You really aren't that far off....just need some tweaks.

Old Tree
872 Str
6294 Life
2195 ES
http://poeurl.com/cCQw

New Tree
936 Str
6329 Life
2404 ES
http://poeurl.com/cCQy

PoB pastebin code
https://pastebin.com/kEh5cMPn

After adjusting your tree, consider buying a Brawn crimson jewel with at least 5% strength and place it in your newly acquired jewel socket. Your Entropy Curio and Morbid Lens jewels both lack strength; replace those 2 with strength/resist/life.....then minion stuff. Lastly, your Baron helmet has a low str roll; consider either divining the current helm or purchase another with 35-40 str.

Edit: gah Aldora was already on top of this hehehe...

I didn't mention the belt simply coz I am still trying to craft mine lol.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 0:42:36
"
The_Fatness написал:
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I got some new gear and am following the gear from the guide as closely as possible, but I can't even get to 900 Strength, let alone 1000. What am I missing? I really want to succeed with this build, but I can't seem to get it right.

maye you can look for some tips in my build, i have over 1800 strength and 18 zombies right now^^

That gear is FILTHY! Absolutely disgusting. You are on another planet.
"
brunowa написал:
That gear is FILTHY! Absolutely disgusting. You are on another planet.

Yep. He is. Aaaaand we'll all be joining him soon, hehehe.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I think "this" build will be viable for next league but Zombies are going to be nerfed 100%. Still, spectres and skeletons will make the build a good league starter but nothing close to what we have had this league. After all, they are well balanced for boss killing and clearing and levelling up is a breeze.

Bow build minmaxing is and will be crazy expensive and squishy anyway so some other builds like Saboteurs or Necros will be good before going the Meta way. Still, bow build items next league are going to be way way more expensive than in Blight. Even in Blight some Raider Best in Slot items were in the mirror range.
Switched over to this build from Skele Instability, which I had a lot of fun with. This is just way more beginner friendly and zoom zoom and gtg. Did UE deathless on it and pretty much everything else. My gear is nothing special either.

GG OP, looking forward to how you manage the inevitable bat across the face minions are undoubtedly getting soon lol. Good build, congrats.

Finally unlocked all the necessary Crafting recipes and then farmed for the extra Exalt I needed to make it happen. Bought and crafted some extra items to get to just over 1000 strength.

Up till now with my other gear I was doing very well, getting further into the Atlas than I've ever accomplished with any other build. Survivability was excellent, damage was really good, and I was getting to experience content in the game I have never had access to before.

Only a few maps into the new gear but it's a big step up! I feel like Fin from Adventure Time where he's just running through the dungeon and everything dies around him. Loving it :)

Thanks to the OP for the most fun I've ever had in PoE. Great to see the community come together to enjoy this build and help others out too.
Последняя редакция: Aldora_the_Summoner. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 8:13:56
"
Inos написал:
"
The_Fatness написал:

maye you can look for some tips in my build, i have over 1800 strength and 18 zombies right now^^

Where is your exalt making machine - can I borrow it for a bit :-) I would not have thought some of those attributes were possible/existed. Not a Headhunter in sight either ...well done
Ok, I made some tree and gear changes and got to 1002 Strength. I am completely broke now and still need to get a 6 Link. I am barely resist capped. I was going to try and push to level 95 so I could pickup Ravenous Horde, that's why I was headed that direction on the tree. I cannot afford the 50c-10ex jewels that give more minion damage, life, etc. So I figured Ravenous horde would be a good option as the build says do whatever once you get all the required nodes.
Would have been absolutely perfect if you would have taken then time to Write a detailed guide on Acts 1-10 and what gems to use and when to use them, what to look for. This is a great "overview" of what the build is capable of, but there is no guidance for "building" this from the beginning, Im trying to figure it out and im a HUGE blueberry with PoE right now i was told this was a fun build but im not sure how to implement it and what paths to take first and what gems to use to not struggle through out. otherwise its a great showcase of the builds capabilities

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация