3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

so this build has been my first real crack at a summoner and it has been so much fun when i added the cast when channeling portion into things

ignore the belt for now im working on upgrading one shortly to finally hit over 1k str, i really enjoyed the road to get to 1k str it might not b hard for some but feels like an accomplishment for me. with my current gear i did all guardians and shaper deathless last night and got the flask for my troubles first shaper kill of the league for me.

i have bounced back and forth for hours from ranged to melee specters, i enjoy ranged alot more but found myself not having the powah for t15-16 cassia missions

ranged spectres were: 5 flame sentinels or 5 solar guards i bounced back and forth alot
melee spectres: 2 ruins hellion, 2 carnage chieftains and a slave driver sometimes i dropped 1 hellion for an extra slave driver

i only recently put animate guardian into my setup i didnt have it for shaper or the guardians he is so beast i have really learnt alot about summoners from this guide.

animate guardian: Leer Cast, Dying Breathe, Ambu's Charge, Southbound gloves, Victario's Flight next league im hoping to push for the expensive version.

i still have so much gear to work on but im most likely making this my starter next league unless something major changes.

thank you for taking the time to read my post, thank you for the well written guide and i shall see you boyz next league!

- Ichigo

"
Ichigo_333 написал:
so this build has been my first real crack at a summoner and it has been so much fun when i added the cast when channeling portion into things

ignore the belt for now im working on upgrading one shortly to finally hit over 1k str, i really enjoyed the road to get to 1k str it might not b hard for some but feels like an accomplishment for me. with my current gear i did all guardians and shaper deathless last night and got the flask for my troubles first shaper kill of the league for me.

i have bounced back and forth for hours from ranged to melee specters, i enjoy ranged alot more but found myself not having the powah for t15-16 cassia missions

ranged spectres were: 5 flame sentinels or 5 solar guards i bounced back and forth alot
melee spectres: 2 ruins hellion, 2 carnage chieftains and a slave driver sometimes i dropped 1 hellion for an extra slave driver

i only recently put animate guardian into my setup i didnt have it for shaper or the guardians he is so beast i have really learnt alot about summoners from this guide.

animate guardian: Leer Cast, Dying Breathe, Ambu's Charge, Southbound gloves, Victario's Flight next league im hoping to push for the expensive version.

i still have so much gear to work on but im most likely making this my starter next league unless something major changes.

thank you for taking the time to read my post, thank you for the well written guide and i shall see you boyz next league!

- Ichigo

Hey there Ichigo - congrats on the UE slaying. You might want to consider changing your sword. The build uses a Queen's Escape (QE). You have a Queen's Decree (QD). The main difference is the QE version provides minion speed. Other's may be aware of other benefits as well.

You don't have to buy a QE. You can "upgrade" the sword you have by "buy the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c." The reward for completing that prophecy is upgrading a QD to a QE. Thanks to Bjorn_Angannon who provided that very handy piece of info.
Hey Brunowa - think I found the next challenge with this build - some crazy took out the Minotaur with just a fishing rod - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLLBTyFT9ck.

Haven’t looked at the other gear, gems and stuff they had but I wonder how nerfed to oblivion that build was after GGG saw the video 😏
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 23:10:51
Great build! Had a lot of fun with it.

So... realistically what are we looking at for 3.9? 20% nerf across the board?

Sound high but at the same time would still make this build a 3.9 content killer.
"
BowWizard написал:
"
Ichigo_333 написал:

- Ichigo

Hey there Ichigo - congrats on the UE slaying. You might want to consider changing your sword. The build uses a Queen's Escape (QE). You have a Queen's Decree (QD). The main difference is the QE version provides minion speed. Other's may be aware of other benefits as well.

You don't have to buy a QE. You can "upgrade" the sword you have by "buy the prophecy "The Misunderstood Queen" for ~18c." The reward for completing that prophecy is upgrading a QD to a QE. Thanks to Bjorn_Angannon who provided that very handy piece of info.

wow dont i feel like a douche im lvl 92 and i didnt even realize hahahahahaha jeeeeeez, so i just upgraded the sword for 10c the prices were all over the place, i was worried it would turn into a new 0 socket 0 linked sword but nope it all stayed the same =D i honestly cant believe i didn't notice i had the wrong sword lmaoo

side note: it rolled 80% minion speed 32% minion dmg 1 divine changed all that
Последняя редакция: Ichigo_333. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 23:45:08
"
Ichigo_333 написал:
"
BowWizard написал:
"
Ichigo_333 написал:

- Ichigo

wow dont i feel like a douche im lvl 92 and i didnt even realize hahahahahaha jeeeeeez, so i just upgraded the sword for 10c the prices were all over the place, i was worried it would turn into a new 0 socket 0 linked sword but nope it all stayed the same =D i honestly cant believe i didn't notice i had the wrong sword lmaoo

side note: it rolled 80% minion speed 32% minion dmg 1 divine changed all that

Just glad to help. The difference in swords is very subtle. There are a few pieces of gear like that in the game. Not sure why GGG do that (saves on artwork I guess). Materially it doesn’t matter much. You bumped off the top flight monsters, but I expect you found minions a bit laggy. Get your Empower to level 4. If you think the build is good now wait till you see the difference that makes !
Now you have the Escape, also swap in Minion Speed instead of Minion Damage and watch your minions flllllyyyyyy
hahaha this one sword is just ultimate powah after using decree for so long i honestly cant imagine what an empower 4 is going to be like

so in this short time i have
- hit 1k str finally
- boosted my hp over 6.4k and es over 6.4k once spirit offering goes off
- changed to the ACTUAL weapon you're suppose to use

makes me want to try ranged spectres again
"
brunowa написал:
Now you have the Escape, also swap in Minion Speed instead of Minion Damage and watch your minions flllllyyyyyy

oh damnnnn and then theres the haste aura.....
very nice build. but i have no idea how to get 5 spectres. the gem gives only 3 at level 25. what am i missing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация