3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

3.9 20% damage nerf??

I see a guy mentioned it before.
Truth??
"
golden88 написал:
3.9 20% damage nerf??

I see a guy mentioned it before.
Truth??

i didnt hear anything so far and patchnotes are released next week wednesday so no one should know.

but i wouldnt be surprised if they nerf the build into complete unfun uselessness and shittyness like with many builds/mechanics before.
for example instant leech, mind over matter, eldritch battery, chaos inoculation or ES in general, poison or ignite, statstick scepters, discharge/mjölner or trigger builds in general and the list goes on.....
iam pretty sure they want people to go play their bow stuff now becouse its bow league now, even if they have to force people to do so. nothing new.
and once bow league is over bow builds will get nerfed and the next mechanic in line is allowed to be "OP" for three months, maybe spellcasters or whatever.
Последняя редакция: Inos. Время: 7 дек. 2019 г., 11:22:03
Fear not my friend.

The versatility of this build means that no matter what gets thrown at us we will have plenty of options.
houw you use haste, disipline, the banner, skitterbots? i dont have mana for all auras
"
brunowa написал:
Fear not my friend.

The versatility of this build means that no matter what gets thrown at us we will have plenty of options.

Versatility and options indeed.

Dear brunowa, this is by far the most fun - and insane - build I've played. My PoE career has been short, but I've tried quite a few builds, that made it to endgame content: Arc witch, totem hierophant, molten strike jugg and cyclone raider. None of them were as insanely overpowered as this one.

With both little skill and little effort, I've conquered the Atlas. I killed Atziri, Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder. I've obliterated corrupted T15 blight maps and Timeless Encounters with my eyes closed. I cannot stress how absurd this build is and I cannot recommend you highly enough for your efforts.

With that said, it's time to uninstall Path of Exile, because nothing will ever come within a million lightyears of this amazing build.

Thanks again and good luck out there, my friend.
"
Cashyk написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Fear not my friend.

Versatility and options indeed.

Dear brunowa, this is by far the most fun - and insane - build I've played. My PoE career has been short, but I've tried quite a few builds, that made it to endgame content: Arc witch, totem hierophant, molten strike jugg and cyclone raider. None of them were as insanely overpowered as this one.

With both little skill and little effort, I've conquered the Atlas. I killed Atziri, Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder. I've obliterated corrupted T15 blight maps and Timeless Encounters with my eyes closed. I cannot stress how absurd this build is and I cannot recommend you highly enough for your efforts.

With that said, it's time to uninstall Path of Exile, because nothing will ever come within a million lightyears of this amazing build.

Thanks again and good luck out there, my friend.

+1
just did my first uber elder ever

Последняя редакция: piza14. Время: 7 дек. 2019 г., 19:25:08
"
ArisFuser написал:
Refined build for FAST clearing, tankyness due to insane ES regen, Phys Red, delving,bossing, EVERYTHING. Further refining my previous ideas by hijacking here and there. This is INSANE.
READ slowly.

0.Use Enlighten 4.
a.Skitterbotts. Insane minion speed plus dps extras. No need for convocation at all. They are hanging skin Usain Bolts now. They have 3 spectres granting us frenzies too. You won't get late to your Blight date with your skeleton girlfriend.

Are you sure about this? I notice absolutely no difference whatsoever in regards to minion speed, are you referring to just the skitterbots or are you saying the skitterbots increase the other minions movement speed?
"
TraePOE написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
Refined build for FAST clearing, tankyness due to insane ES regen, Phys Red, delving,bossing, EVERYTHING. Further refining my previous ideas by hijacking here and there. This is INSANE.
READ slowly.

0.Use Enlighten 4.
a.Skitterbotts. Insane minion speed plus dps extras. No need for convocation at all. They are hanging skin Usain Bolts now. They have 3 spectres granting us frenzies too. You won't get late to your Blight date with your skeleton girlfriend.

Are you sure about this? I notice absolutely no difference whatsoever in regards to minion speed, are you referring to just the skitterbots or are you saying the skitterbots increase the other minions movement speed?

Summon skitterbots summons 2 bots, 1 with a chill aura and 1 with a shock aura, they also gain shock/chill effect per level, up to 19% each at level 20.

So, why is that a big deal?

Well, shock itself is 24% increased damage taken.
Thank you OP. This is the first build in my entire 1 year of POE that has helped me achieve Uber Elder Kill( although not deathless) I killed it at level 86 and i dont think i want to try killing it again for a while till i find a build as tanky and as strong in DPS as this.

I mean i loved the fact that I only had to dodge things and the minions did all the damage.

It made me realize that in the future for player that are not very good with their coordination should use these kinds of builds.

Ive tried TS+ Barrage and Assassin Poisonator builds this league with unsuccessful attempts and my third attempt at UE with your build was the winner.

I've never attempted UE in the past ( started with Betrayal).

Honestly! thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you continue making such awesome builds.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
I'll try this with the upcomming respec we might get in Standard :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация