3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BeastBoxing написал:
very nice build. but i have no idea how to get 5 spectres. the gem gives only 3 at level 25. what am i missing?

+1 on tree and +1 on Queen's Escape
Regarding the mace, maybe get a cheaper version with just the 3 important mods:
+1 to socketed gems
Socketed gems supported by Maim
+2 to socketed support gems (crafted)

Yes, It will be slightly less damage (no attack speed/inc damage), but probably will not even be noticeably less with how much damage the lvl30 zombies already do.

"
BowWizard написал:

Just glad to help. The difference in swords is very subtle. There are a few pieces of gear like that in the game. Not sure why GGG do that (saves on artwork I guess). Materially it doesn’t matter much. You bumped off the top flight monsters, but I expect you found minions a bit laggy. Get your Empower to level 4. If you think the build is good now wait till you see the difference that makes !

The reason for the prophecy upgrades to certain uniques is due to the endless power creep in the game. Many of those uniques are basically unplayable in the endgame now where before they were much more competitive. In order to keep them relevant GGG implemented an upgrade path which is a really good idea. I have a vague recollection as well that it might be certain contributors that helped develop the original were still involved with GGG and that helped as well.
Have switched to ranged spectres an it is a blast! Feels like im doing less dmg, but non theless it feels awesome!

My gear so far - need to do something with the rings and get passive on amulet when blight comes to std and is more affordable:

Not sure how to link jewels - but got 2x efficient training, 1 watcher's eye w. phasing on haste + energy shield on clarity + 2 minion/resistance
I'm loving this build. Furthest I've ever been in this game for sure.

Right now I'm saving up Chromatics so I can try to get that damn sword to 3 blue slots. So it's not a perfect build yet.

My question is, how do other folks utilize the Cyclone? I'm just not using it too much and I feel like I'm missing out on something.
"
TheAmazingShane написал:

My question is, how do other folks utilize the Cyclone? I'm just not using it too much and I feel like I'm missing out on something.

I started with just doing it once i entered a map and before boss - but i found that it seem to heal me a great bit, so i just sorta spam it everytime i rush into mobs
"
TheAmazingShane написал:
I'm loving this build. Furthest I've ever been in this game for sure.

Right now I'm saving up Chromatics so I can try to get that damn sword to 3 blue slots. So it's not a perfect build yet.

oh man the 3b3r on that sword was really rough for me took me a bunch of chromes. i spam cyclone mine is onli on a 5l so it costs only 2 mana mines linked to vulnerability the es i get back from spirit offering is to good
"
sixted написал:
"
TheAmazingShane написал:

I started with just doing it once i entered a map and before boss - but i found that it seem to heal me a great bit, so i just sorta spam it everytime i rush into mobs

You can watch some of the vide to get a feel for how I use it. Eg: https://youtu.be/gnTVEEoHhos

I'm using flesh offering in that vid but generally similar style although I cyclone too much IMO in that.

But generally it's cyclone at least once every 8 seconds or so to keep offering up, and then it encounters such as legions/essences/bosses/delve just constantly spam for the ES gain and defence.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 6 дек. 2019 г., 14:39:29
Took out uber elder Thanksgiving morning. Using 5 link queens escape and tabula rasa.

Switching from skeletons to cyclone was the way to go for me. Not as fast but can clear all maps but hall of champions. Easy mode.
"
brunowa написал:
"
sixted написал:
"
TheAmazingShane написал:

You can watch some of the vide to get a feel for how I use it. Eg: https://youtu.be/gnTVEEoHhos

I'm using flesh offering in that vid but generally similar style although I cyclone too much IMO in that.

But generally it's cyclone at least once every 8 seconds or so to keep offering up, and then it encounters such as legions/essences/bosses/delve just constantly spam for the ES gain and defence.

Daaaaaaang! I need to get more something going on. I'm not nearly that fast or efficient.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация