3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
xuanlia написал:
"
brunowa написал:
no longer do we have Maim on hit with the shaper mace.

For standard players, if we already have the mace are we good the way we are already?

Yes you can still use that mace in standard.
So they gonna hit zombies pretty good, will be interesting to see what we think will work now
"
brunowa написал:
Yes you can still use that mace in standard.

Thanks. I've greatly been enjoying your build and guide. Can't wait to see the changes and adjust the build. I'm exclusively a standard player and hoping to get my necro to level 100 :D
Wow, they hit the build PRETTY hard.

"

Minion Movement Speed increases on the passive tree and Necromancer have been lowered.

Both the damage and the buff from the Feeding Frenzy support have had their values lowered, as the support was providing too much damage; Even if a player didn't want Aggressive minions, the support was too powerful not to use.

Raise Zombies had too much damage and life for a small investment. They've been lowered in power slightly in several ways: lower base damage, lower area on their Slam, no life multiplier per gem level and a longer Slam cooldown.

We felt Raise Spectre was too easy to get a third Spectre at gem level 21, especially with Necromancer’s Unnatural Strength passive. The third Spectre is now granted at gem level 25, giving a more challenging threshold for characters to strive for.

Monster Armour has been largely irrelevant beyond a very low level for a long time, reducing reasonable physical damage hits by almost nothing. To mirror the resistance changes on monsters, we're updating monster Armour growth to be something that noticeably impacts physical damage characters when fighting highly armoured monsters.

Elder and Shaper items will now be harder to obtain

Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

The "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

The build might still be very good, but I think it won't be as powerfull as pre-3.8 as I was expecting.

In my case, the nerf to zombies, specters, AG, weapon and armour T.T
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Indomitable army will probably be required now depending on life nerfs?
I skipped blight league so I didnt get a chance to play with the buffed minions, hopefully the nerf isnt too hard :(
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
I can't argue with any of the nerfs though. I think what they have done is perfectly logical and fair based on what we were playing with.

Patch notes will fill in blanks and obviously the real test comes this weekend.

But overall I think GGG has approached it appropriately.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 21:48:34
"
TimeLostSky написал:
Indomitable army will probably be required now depending on life nerfs?

Probably. Will have to wait and see :)
I'm glad they seen to have left golems alone...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
brunowa написал:
I can't argue with any of the nerfs though. I think what they have done is perfectly logical and fair based on what we were playing with.

Patch notes will fill in blanks and obviously the real test comes this weekend.

But overall I think GGG has approached it appropriately.

I largely agree, but it seems likely zombies will be very over-nerfed. Reducing damage / slams is reasonable. But will minion skills get some way to overcome the armor buff? And then there's the issue of losing like 30% of their max life, assuming there isn't some offsetting buff. I was going to start this build, but I seriously doubt it's a good idea now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация