3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Finally i defeated sirus with two deaths.
So thanks again brunowa for this build.
My first try on sirus was with a ranged spectre setup. But the damage was to low. With the new aura setup it worked much better.

Peace

"
Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Only "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
on the chest, or do you need other values ​​like Maximum Life or other values?

ps:if I want to craft a weapon like the others here, which item level should it have?
Sorry for ask again. Have some reason for go with impale support instead of minion damage? pob show little bit more dps with minion damage
Thanks for a great guide. Im using the original build and im up to running t14's atm. Not sure to stay with skeletons or transision into aura build.

I'm wondering where to start to upgrade? have 6ex atm. And have i done any realy big misstakes?

And is ther any settings i need to tic off in PoB to get the "correct" numbers?

https://pastebin.com/iPvZubQr
Heya, I tried asking before, but my post got lost in the flood of posts here. xD

Which ascendancy should I use? Mistress of Sacrifice or Commander of Darkness?

Thank you for the build and thank you for a reply!
Mistress of Sacrifice with Cyclone+Cast While Channelling+Desecrate+Spirit Offering setup.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Mistress of Sacrifice with Cyclone+Cast While Channelling+Desecrate+Spirit Offering setup.

Thank you!
Последняя редакция: Curati. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 4:37:58
Anyone have problem with Primordial Blocks metamorph? My zombies/guardian gets one shot by his AoE and it takes 1-2 cycles to kill him. They also die to Sirus which requires me to respawn them many times each fight. I think zombies get rekt by chaos damage, so I'm not sure if speccing into the Indomitable Army-cluster helps.
Have you picked Grave intentions? For those tough battles is worth to have Vaal Skeletons gem ready to equip. Maybe you can even swap so that you don't have to change your setup.
Yes, using grave intentions. I could try swap my feeding frenzy for vaal skellies for tough bosses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация