3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hello just started the build again after dropping it for specters. im following the original build atm, in what order should i get the unique's for this build in terms of upgrade? and for the zombie's link since empower lvl 4 is still pretty expensive what can i swap it until i get one or will a level 3 work until i can get a lvl 4?
Hi. Is there a downside of just running all the auras including Flesh and Stone and NOT using Enlighten?
Since chest gives reduced mana reservation, i am able to socked all the auras there and not use enlighten (since i dont have it yet).

My question is, was there a reason why Flesh and Stone wasnt socketed in chest in Aura version of build?
Another fact that many people don't realize when going full offensive auras is that your minion resistances are possibly not capped, even with Mistress of Sacrifice. Unless you are using Indomitable Army if you don't have Purity of Elements your minions are very weak to elemental attacks.

By the way, having The x% Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements Watcher's caps their chaos res too. Including your beloved HIGH HP Animated Guardian.

Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 7:14:44
i am a confused on what weapon i should be crafting.. the staff with double minion damage + level + minion damage goes for 20+ ex which has a bunch of other useless mods so you can't craft attack/cast speed so i don't know how any one thinks it's worth 20+ ex.. the fortify weapon is cheaper but don't know if it's worth making over the double damage staff.. i have 20ex budget to craft a weapon any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.

hi again i asked this before but got no answer. If anyone could help me i have not changed anything since blight but i can only summon 4 specters has something changed in the new update ?
Level 21 gem + Queen Escape needed.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 7:18:08
so if i would put all my spectures into a hungry loop which gem should i skip?
"
Anretal написал:
hi again i asked this before but got no answer. If anyone could help me i have not changed anything since blight but i can only summon 4 specters has something changed in the new update ?

"
Additional Maximum Spectres are now unlocked at gem levels 13 and 25 (from 11 and 21).

they got slightly nerved. Next time it's faster when you read the patchnotes.
At least the part of interest ;)
Guys no one answered me! a few pages before!
Could really use the help to keep going. I am a little lost.
Thank you in advance!

"
pelisoli написал:
Hey guys first of all great build!
My first time playing necromancer.
I just switched to 5L Queen's Escape and 5L Victario's with Auras ( i was running Skeltons) so far so good. I am running tier 11 and 12 and melting.

I am thinking on the most important next item/gem to upgrade to progress even more. I have arround 160 chaos to waste.

What should be my next update? ( Or save money for? )

My Current Gear:

"
YourPain написал:
"
Anretal написал:

"
Additional Maximum Spectres are now unlocked at gem levels 13 and 25 (from 11 and 21).

they got slightly nerved. Next time it's faster when you read the patchnotes.
At least the part of interest ;)

thank you. i was still reading the guide and didn't catch the notes. so i need lvl 25 specters to have 5

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация