Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
pelisoli написал:
Guys no one answered me! a few pages before!
Could really use the help to keep going. I am a little lost.
Thank you in advance!

"
pelisoli написал:
Hey guys first of all great build!
My first time playing necromancer.
I just switched to 5L Queen's Escape and 5L Victario's with Auras ( i was running Skeltons) so far so good. I am running tier 11 and 12 and melting.

I am thinking on the most important next item/gem to upgrade to progress even more. I have arround 160 chaos to waste.

What should be my next update? ( Or save money for? )

My Current Gear:

Either get a belt with increased attributes+STR or save for a crafted weapon. Ah,and divine that Baron.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 7:49:19
"
pelisoli написал:
Thank you in advance!

"
pelisoli написал:
I just switched to 5L Queen's Escape and 5L Victario's with Auras ( i was running Skeltons) so far so good. I am running tier 11 and 12 and melting.

I am thinking on the most important next item/gem to upgrade to progress even more. I have arround 160 chaos to waste.

My Current Gear:

1 or 2 6 Links

You got most of the gear already. Where is your discipline? You don't need clarity till you got the expensive watcher's eye but this ist the very last min-maxing.
ok guys so I just recorded a video about this build and various options etc...

I hope it's useful.

It's uploading to YouTube now and will be ready in about 2:15am Sydney time. I'm going to bed now.

When it's uploaded it will be available here:

https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc

Video goes for one hour...

BUT, SHIT SERIOUSLY GOT REAL AT 47:40..... Like... REALLY REALL..

I was just recording this live testing things for you and my mind was just blown.

Just check the description of the YouTube video and you will know what it's about.

HAHAHHAHA, so crazy... but I hope you guys get some value from the video.

If you have any questions on it let me know.

There are lots of things I forgot to mention but it was my first time and I just winged it streamer style so if there is anything else let me know and I may do another.

Enjoy :)

How do you manage to keep your zombies alive through all maps?

I ask this due to your mana reserved not enough to summon up a new zombie. And also not using any kind of mana reg for the build.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Another fact that many people don't realize when going full offensive auras is that your minion resistances are possibly not capped, even with Mistress of Sacrifice. Unless you are using Indomitable Army if you don't have Purity of Elements your minions are very weak to elemental attacks.

By the way, having The x% Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements Watcher's caps their chaos res too. Including your beloved HIGH HP Animated Guardian.
Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Wait, did I miss something? When I have spirit offering up I get these resists:

https://imgur.com/a/DxSL5XW

I thought these were my resists I saw there? When I give more resits to zombies via jewels or nodes the tooltip don't change. I'm not running purity of elements because I can't afford a good one with chaos res like yours yet.
Последняя редакция: maxenergy. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 8:06:00
I was saving the blue socket on my Chest to put in Enlighten. Should i put in disciplne instead?

"
YourPain написал:
"
pelisoli написал:
Thank you in advance!

"
pelisoli написал:

My Current Gear:

1 or 2 6 Links

You got most of the gear already. Where is your discipline? You don't need clarity till you got the expensive watcher's eye but this ist the very last min-maxing.
"
pelisoli написал:
I was saving the blue socket on my Chest to put in Enlighten. Should i put in disciplne instead?

Only Disciplin, Dread Banner and Vulnerability are on this work without enlighten even with my Geofris. Disciplin is for you and your Minions a important Defenselayer.
or use enlighten in the 5 link and put discipline in your ring
And use Minion Damage for Minion Speed, this is a lot dmg
Последняя редакция: YourPain. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 8:23:43
"
ArisFuser написал:
Have you picked Grave intentions? For those tough battles is worth to have Vaal Skeletons gem ready to equip. Maybe you can even swap so that you don't have to change your setup.

the build is cool, I try to assemble it myself)
"
YourPain написал:
"
pelisoli написал:

Only Disciplin, Dread Banner and Vulnerability are on this work without enlighten even with my Geofris. Disciplin is for you and your Minions a important Defenselayer.
or use enlighten in the 5 link and put discipline in your ring
And use Minion Damage for Minion Speed, this is a lot dmg

what do you mean by " use Minion Damage for Minion Speed, " ?
Actually i am using Minion speed and minion damage by mistake on my zombie 5L. I am going to change minion speed for Feeding Frenzy
"
maxenergy написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
Another fact that many people don't realize when going full offensive auras is that your minion resistances are possibly not capped, even with Mistress of Sacrifice. Unless you are using Indomitable Army if you don't have Purity of Elements your minions are very weak to elemental attacks.

By the way, having The x% Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements Watcher's caps their chaos res too. Including your beloved HIGH HP Animated Guardian.
Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Wait, did I miss something? When I have spirit offering up I get these resists:

https://imgur.com/a/DxSL5XW

I thought these were my resists I saw there? When I give more resits to zombies via jewels or nodes the tooltip don't change. I'm not running purity of elements because I can't afford a good one with chaos res like yours yet.

The image is indeed just showing his own resists, not zombie ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация