3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Deleted.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 9:41:14
"
torn4do написал:
What would be the best in slot abyssal jewel ? Just crafted a hunter stygian, but i've no idea what to put inside yet .

There is no such thing as a BIS jewel imho. Depends on what you need. You prbly want life and es as prefix.I like to have at least one with taunt and blind. If your zombies die go for minionreg,minionleech as suffix. If you die go for one with chaos res.

Or did you mean what's the BIS jewel for dmg?
Последняя редакция: Rex_Banner. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 9:42:26
Noticed quite a few ppl having some issues, can hit me up on discord and I'll answer yours questions 1 on 1 to try and help you better understand the build. I'm currently doing all maps, reflect, no regeneration, no leech, ect.

Discord: Desync#6327
Hi Guru's

will the mod killed enemies explode work with my zombies & skele please?
or + 1 to level socketed active gem be a better ?
thanks in advance.
Enemies killed...enemies killed BY YOU? enemies killed? That mechanic..is not always clear ,is it? Montregul for example clearly states killed by skeletons so I assume just killed it´s not useful to us.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 10:16:15
"
ArisFuser написал:
Enemies killed...enemies killed BY YOU? enemies killed? That mechanic..is not always clear ,is it? Montregul for example clearly states killed by skeletons so I assume just killed it´s not useful to us.

oh my its so sad. Tyvm
I am starting to think this build is looking at 500ex to fully realize it. I wont be able to afford a single awakened or enlighten gem this league im sure.

This is in no way n affordable build. Just one his jewels is 50ex.
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
I am starting to think this build is looking at 500ex to fully realize it. I wont be able to afford a single awakened or enlighten gem this league im sure.

This is in no way n affordable build. Just one his jewels is 50ex.

Are you sure? Idk I play in PC and yeah some things are really overpriced but for a long time I was doing fine with Queen's decree and 2 5links in red maps, the only expensive investment was the animated guardian, I was doing without problems T14-T15. And with that I got enought currency for improvement my build little by little. Also you can be completely fine without awakerner jewels, like you already do a lot of dmg against everything, is more like a luxury than a real need. The only expensive and really important jewel is Enlightment 4 if you want to run auras.
Последняя редакция: Osgili4th. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 10:37:41
what is better , fortify or minion dmg/double dmg on staff?
Can you alt spam and get the +1 to level of socketed gems on the staff or is there some other way?
Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация