3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have a few questions on your necromancer build:

1. For your shaper's touch, I can't see any of the sellers on poe.trade selling the one with the characteristics of "trigger word of light when you take a critical strike", so where can I get your version of this item from?

2. FOr your the baron, I can't see any of the sellers on poe.trade selling the version with the "raised zombies deal 40% increased damage", so where can I get your version from?

3. FOr your geofri's sanctuary, the version the seller is selling on poe.trade has slightly better stats than yours, BUT it is CORRUPTED. So should I buy the corrupted version of the geofri's sanctuary? If not, how can i get the uncorrupted version?

> What I'm saying is, how do I get the exact version of your items, because they don't sell the exact versions on poe.trade.

Thanks!
"
MasterChief22530 написал:
I have a few questions on your necromancer build:

1. For your shaper's touch, I can't see any of the sellers on poe.trade selling the one with the characteristics of "trigger word of light when you take a critical strike", so where can I get your version of this item from?

2. FOr your the baron, I can't see any of the sellers on poe.trade selling the version with the "raised zombies deal 40% increased damage", so where can I get your version from?

3. FOr your geofri's sanctuary, the version the seller is selling on poe.trade has slightly better stats than yours, BUT it is CORRUPTED. So should I buy the corrupted version of the geofri's sanctuary? If not, how can i get the uncorrupted version?

> What I'm saying is, how do I get the exact version of your items, because they don't sell the exact versions on poe.trade.

Thanks!

1). It's a lab enchant, you don't need one with that exact enchant.

2). Again it's a lab enchant, if you really want that search for a Baron and add Raised Zombies deal #% increased Damage as a stat, it's very expensive this league though

3). JUst get a non corrupted one, if it's corrupted you won't be easily able to change the links or socket colours.

4). RMT is likely to get you banned, don't do it
Последняя редакция: RandallPOE. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 14:12:18
"
brunowa написал:
ok guys so I just recorded a video about this build and various options etc...

I hope it's useful.

It's uploading to YouTube now and will be ready in about 2:15am Sydney time. I'm going to bed now.

When it's uploaded it will be available here:

https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc

Video goes for one hour...

BUT, SHIT SERIOUSLY GOT REAL AT 47:40..... Like... REALLY REALL..

I was just recording this live testing things for you and my mind was just blown.

Just check the description of the YouTube video and you will know what it's about.

HAHAHHAHA, so crazy... but I hope you guys get some value from the video.

If you have any questions on it let me know.

There are lots of things I forgot to mention but it was my first time and I just winged it streamer style so if there is anything else let me know and I may do another.

Enjoy :)

Awesome video. That should clear up most questions that are getting asked here. Now you only need to do a 10 minute video on all the available crafted weapons and explain to ppl that they don't have to go for a 20ex staff if they are low on currency a 7ex mace is fine too^^.
Is Empower lv4 really worth instead of using just a lv3? Can someone explain to me the big difference between this two levels please?
is kingmaker count as an endgame weapon?
"
Kevinranders написал:
First summoner build and having a crazy good time with it. Easily managing t14-16 maps. I haven't even seen the AG health bar move, not even a wiggle.

up to 15 zombies and still using skellies in chest (for its too strong to give up both). Need some upgrades here and there and am posting gear below for any feedback from those experts out there.

Thanks for the guide and to everyone consistently providing feedback and commenting in the thread.

How did you get the increased damage 130% of zombies on the weapon? .. could you instruct me please do not know anything about craf or putting options to arms
Последняя редакция: VictorinoS. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 14:05:59
Added stats and this build is #2 on poe buddy, might take some inspiration from it with my current skellie build. Nice work!
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
Kalchevoz написал:
Is Empower lv4 really worth instead of using just a lv3? Can someone explain to me the big difference between this two levels please?

Every gem level increases the stats of your zombies(more dmg and more hp) and on top of that you get 1 extra zombie with a rare weapon, empower4 and zombie21 you will hit raise zombie level 30. I am doing all content including sirus just fine with empower 3 and raise zombie level 20 right now but it's for sure nice to have.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Zombie

If you wanna know exactly how much more dmg you get I suggest you just load up Path of Building.
Последняя редакция: Rex_Banner. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 14:11:10
"
VictorinoS написал:
"
Kevinranders написал:
First summoner build and having a crazy good time with it. Easily managing t14-16 maps. I haven't even seen the AG health bar move, not even a wiggle.

up to 15 zombies and still using skellies in chest (for its too strong to give up both). Need some upgrades here and there and am posting gear below for any feedback from those experts out there.

Thanks for the guide and to everyone consistently providing feedback and commenting in the thread.

How did you get the increased damage 130% of zombies on the weapon? .. could you instruct me please do not know anything about craf or putting options to arms

If you could guide as to how you got the +1 to socketed gems too that would be great thanks
Hi. Whats the optimized setup for sirus killing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация