3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi again my ignoring friends.

There is any way to use all this auras at the same time? Not enough reservation with enlighten support 4 lvl >.<

Helm enchant for one of the auras should do right ? Or other mana reduce nodes from tree , or the 8% reduce annoint called Charisma but the Charisma annoint alone is not ENOUGH .
Последняя редакция: BlackFlame. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 15:44:49
"
BlackFlame написал:
Helm enchant for one of the auras should do right ? Or other mana reduce nodes from tree , or the 8% reduce annoint called Charisma but the Charisma annoint alone is not ENOUGH .

Gosh... Nodes to far away, annoit not an option too. Enchant for helm its a lot of farming. No easy way, i get it. My dreams about increase dps was just ruined.
Последняя редакция: Erhesar. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 15:50:07
"
Erhesar написал:
Hi again my ignoring friends.

There is any way to use all this auras at the same time? Not enough reservation with enlighten support 4 lvl >.<

Недоступно

you can wear Saqawal's Nest armor, Blood Raiment
 for it
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Durahal написал:
"
jeongbin2 написал:
Hi first of all, Thank you so much for all of your effort of this build. I am having fun. I think I pretty much did everything with your original trees with items but My zombies are not strong. I don't die and zombies don't die so I love it. But it takes long to kill high tier boss. I am trying to save some ex to get a rare mace. I wonder if you could check out my character. Thank you!

Your missing a lot of total str from what it looks like. Helm is low roll, ring and boots have none, etc.

The original tree has 1000 of Str so I thought I have just enough because I have 1005 Str. I guess I will change ring and boots and anything else to get way more Str then. I was trying to get all 75 resistance and that's why I had those items. Thank you so much for reply!!
can someone explain to me how to get increased (explicit) damage to the weapon and +1 level to geared gems
"
Ameoth написал:
"
magictonay написал:
"
Ameoth написал:
Can somone please check my char and see whats going wrong?!

i just spent like 10 exalted on gear... Only missing the chest 6linked and im struggling doing tier 1 maps!! What the hell?

also, i dont exactly know what to spam, the gems give so many buffs but i cant use spirit offerings for example.

My gems are still leveling up but still... should i be able to kill everything instantly?

Also, i cant get 75% resists on all, even if im using boots, other than the speed ones.

Thanks in advance

You're using tabulas but running all auras. Low level gems are also going to mean your damage is pretty gimped to begin with too

Can you explain me whats the problem on running tabulas? Suposedly you could do some bosses naked. I dont get why my damage is so gimped.... even if i have around lvl 10 gems?!

Level 10 gems. You just answered your own question.

Your gems should be level 20 with 20% quality. Just play the game and level them up. Your damage will be massive when you get to 20.

If I had 10 ex I would have bought 5Link queen's escape, 5Link Geofri's, buy a full set of level 18+ gems with good quality for a total of about 2ex or so. With that you would be smashung through T16s with 8ex up your sleeve to expand upon what you like.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 16:06:12
Finally hit a useful lab enchant!

Good layout today btw.
"
jeongbin2 написал:
"
Durahal написал:
"
jeongbin2 написал:
Hi first of all, Thank you so much for all of your effort of this build. I am having fun. I think I pretty much did everything with your original trees with items but My zombies are not strong. I don't die and zombies don't die so I love it. But it takes long to kill high tier boss. I am trying to save some ex to get a rare mace. I wonder if you could check out my character. Thank you!

Your missing a lot of total str from what it looks like. Helm is low roll, ring and boots have none, etc.

The original tree has 1000 of Str so I thought I have just enough because I have 1005 Str. I guess I will change ring and boots and anything else to get way more Str then. I was trying to get all 75 resistance and that's why I had those items. Thank you so much for reply!!

1005 strenght should be fine. If you want to kill high tier bosses faster I would suggest you run more offensive auras and try to get a rare weapon. You could run an offensive curse instead of enfeeble or run skitterbots instead of discipline to shock bosses or both.
Can someone explain how I can make a good weapon?
Just like you did it.

with +1 socket, Minion Damage

which currency do i need and how do i use it in which order?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация