3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Erhesar написал:
Hi again my ignoring friends.

There is any way to use all this auras at the same time? Not enough reservation with enlighten support 4 lvl >.<

Недоступно

I could be wrong but I believe the haste gem is just for vaal haste and not to be reserved.
IGN : Futons
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Futon написал:
"
Erhesar написал:
Hi again my ignoring friends.

There is any way to use all this auras at the same time? Not enough reservation with enlighten support 4 lvl >.<

Недоступно

I could be wrong but I believe the haste gem is just for vaal haste and not to be reserved.

You use the haste reserved but you will want enlighten Lv4, with mana res wheel in the passives too.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

Not sure why my DPS is so low: really struggling in red map bosses/metamorphs. My gems aren't optimal. Would anyone mind giving me some suggestions (only have 3 ex).

Many thanks
"
Betwiixt написал:

Not sure why my DPS is so low: really struggling in red map bosses/metamorphs. My gems aren't optimal. Would anyone mind giving me some suggestions (only have 3 ex).

Many thanks

You shouldn't be running 6L auras and 5L zombies. Switch them around if you cant afford two 6Ls, it will be huge DPS increase. Get your gems to max level and try to get a Lv21 zombie.
Последняя редакция: Durahal. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 16:32:55
"
Erhesar написал:
"
BlackFlame написал:
Helm enchant for one of the auras should do right ? Or other mana reduce nodes from tree , or the 8% reduce annoint called Charisma but the Charisma annoint alone is not ENOUGH .

Gosh... Nodes to far away, annoit not an option too. Enchant for helm its a lot of farming. No easy way, i get it. My dreams about increase dps was just ruined.

deleted, i was wrong
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 16:47:11
thanks for ignore my questions ^^
"
rax4r написал:
what's better 5-link queen's escape or 6-link femurs

so what's better guys, can anyone give me advice? im thinking about selling me queen's and buying femurs, bc im running empower in my setup. or i should just save currency for rare weapon at this point?
"
Durahal написал:
"
Betwiixt написал:

Many thanks

You shouldn't be running 6L auras and 5L zombies. Switch them around if you cant afford two 6Ls, it will be huge DPS increase. Get your gems to max level and try to get a Lv21 zombie.

Ahh Ok, I always thought the minions have to be in the Queen's for the buffs (you only know what you know!)
I can use the Geoffei setup and have great life and ES but not near 1000 str. Or use Lochtonial and Victarios and I make 1004, but that puts me at 5042L and 252 ES.

Either way I hit a wall at T15 bosses. But I'm only lvl 82 so not sure if it gets better. The amount of money needed to compensate the nerfs from last league is insane. Im not sure one will be able to do deathless Elder with only a Quicksilver flask on the proposed budget of 10-15ex is realistic. Even will all the flasks.

Still the build is fun. Replacing Spectres is a real pain in the arse ( already at lvl 25 gem) and Im not sure i will able to ever afford to scale this to real endgame content. But it's been a fun experiment.

Every build I have ever followed turn out to be the same, which is 3 to 3.5 times the cost than the guide presented at the beginning. This has been a fiarly constant principle since I have been playing POE. Following that metric, I think that 40ex will give you something pretty decent.

The single Watchers eye he uses is more than what he said the total build will cost. His jewels add up to 100 ex and and the awakened gems another 250. So watch the videos with some skepticism. I would like to see a true budget version of this and it's true capabilities along with realistic real world costs.
"
thanks for ignore my questions ^^

first post, 3.9 Weapon Craft Guide spoiler

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация