3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
rax4r написал:
"
rax4r написал:
what's better 5-link queen's escape or 6-link femurs

so what's better guys, can anyone give me advice? im thinking about selling me queen's and buying femurs, bc im running empower in my setup. or i should just save currency for rare weapon at this point?

I used 6L femurs for a long time and seemed really strong, since you are using skeles too. But crafting a weapon with +1 gems and fortify or 100%+ minion damage is better if you have the currency.
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
I can use the Geoffei setup and have great life and ES but not near 1000 str. Or use Lochtonial and Victarios and I make 1004, but that puts me at 5042L and 252 ES.

Either way I hit a wall at T15 bosses. But I'm only lvl 82 so not sure if it gets better. The amount of money needed to compensate the nerfs from last league is insane. Im not sure one will be able to do deathless Elder with only a Quicksilver flask on the proposed budget of 10-15ex is realistic. Even will all the flasks.

Still the build is fun. Replacing Spectres is a real pain in the arse ( already at lvl 25 gem) and Im not sure i will able to ever afford to scale this to real endgame content. But it's been a fun experiment.

Every build I have ever followed turn out to be the same, which is 3 to 3.5 times the cost than the guide presented at the beginning. This has been a fiarly constant principle since I have been playing POE. Following that metric, I think that 40ex will give you something pretty decent.

The single Watchers eye he uses is more than what he said the total build will cost. His jewels add up to 100 ex and and the awakened gems another 250. So watch the videos with some skepticism. I would like to see a true budget version of this and it's true capabilities along with realistic real world costs.

alberon's warpath helping alot with str, it gives me like 130
Im somehow lacking DPS in t13- t16 maps. Can someone check out my PoB and tell me what to upgrade next. I feel like I hit a wall. :/

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jXEwB3P3
"
DumpsterJedi написал:
I can use the Geoffei setup and have great life and ES but not near 1000 str. Or use Lochtonial and Victarios and I make 1004, but that puts me at 5042L and 252 ES.

Either way I hit a wall at T15 bosses. But I'm only lvl 82 so not sure if it gets better. The amount of money needed to compensate the nerfs from last league is insane. Im not sure one will be able to do deathless Elder with only a Quicksilver flask on the proposed budget of 10-15ex is realistic. Even will all the flasks.

Still the build is fun. Replacing Spectres is a real pain in the arse ( already at lvl 25 gem) and Im not sure i will able to ever afford to scale this to real endgame content. But it's been a fun experiment.

Every build I have ever followed turn out to be the same, which is 3 to 3.5 times the cost than the guide presented at the beginning. This has been a fiarly constant principle since I have been playing POE. Following that metric, I think that 40ex will give you something pretty decent.

The single Watchers eye he uses is more than what he said the total build will cost. His jewels add up to 100 ex and and the awakened gems another 250. So watch the videos with some skepticism. I would like to see a true budget version of this and it's true capabilities along with realistic real world costs.

There is a video of him from today in the OP clearing t16 maps with gear that's worth about 1ex. Ofc you will get more bossdps if you invest more but you can do all the content on a budget with this build.
"
Durahal написал:
"
rax4r написал:
"
rax4r написал:
what's better 5-link queen's escape or 6-link femurs

so what's better guys, can anyone give me advice? im thinking about selling me queen's and buying femurs, bc im running empower in my setup. or i should just save currency for rare weapon at this point?

I used 6L femurs for a long time and seemed really strong, since you are using skeles too. But crafting a weapon with +1 gems and fortify or 100%+ minion damage is better if you have the currency.

how much does it cost to craft? is it cheaper then just buying one?
"
DumpsterJedi написал:

Watch the last 20 mins of my latest vid - the build overview. I'm Brunning T16s with just a zombie gem in a queens escspe, no armour, no gloves, no belt, no watchers, no other crazy jewels, no empower, no animate guardian.

There really is no excuses.
@brunowa

I watched your video (great fun) but I can't seem to get anywhere near enough damage in Red maps. Can you help?
Guys i have an annoying bug that's killing my fun.
I have almost every map an bug where i can't heal. Flasks & life leech doesnt work. Only way to fix it is to portal out and go back in.
It's annoying af.
Does someone else have this problem? It only occurs with the baron+zealot oath.
I have been wondering how 1000+ strength with baron and geoffry combines...? Does the zombies leech applies to the ES? cos it doesnt seem to work?

Or at least I dont see my es going up immediately.

Any insight?

thanks!
"
ipsen написал:
Guys i have an annoying bug that's killing my fun.
I have almost every map an bug where i can't heal. Flasks & life leech doesnt work. Only way to fix it is to portal out and go back in.
It's annoying af.
Does someone else have this problem? It only occurs with the baron+zealot oath.

I don't have geofri in metamorph, so i tried my necro in standard.....i leech/heal just fine.

we can't check your character since it is set to private.....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация