3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ipsen написал:
Guys i have an annoying bug that's killing my fun.
I have almost every map an bug where i can't heal. Flasks & life leech doesnt work. Only way to fix it is to portal out and go back in.
It's annoying af.
Does someone else have this problem? It only occurs with the baron+zealot oath.

same shit happening to me sometimes
"
adrienvictor написал:
I have been wondering how 1000+ strength with baron and geoffry combines...? Does the zombies leech applies to the ES? cos it doesnt seem to work?

Or at least I dont see my es going up immediately.

Any insight?

thanks!

First off, you need to give your zombies the ability to leech, either thru nodes in tree or thru jewels.

1k+ strength thru Baron's then allows your character to receive a portion of your zombie's life leech, healing your LIFE.

Geofri's will give you more ES based upon your strength. Zealot's oath will apply the small bit of Life regen we take in tree as ES regen. The way we get our ES back quickly is thru the combo of cyclone+cast while channeling+desecrate+spirit offering, with the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 17:30:18
"
rax4r написал:
"
ipsen написал:
I have almost every map an bug where i can't heal. Flasks & life leech doesnt work. Only way to fix it is to portal out and go back in.
It's annoying af.

OK, I don't use Blood of the Karui flask so don't know much about it. Are you 2 taking into account the delay this flask has?

As far as not getting any leech......you both forgot to give your zombies the ability to leech life! Either thru a jewel or thru one of the Minions Leech Life nodes on the tree.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 17:49:59
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
"
ipsen написал:
It's annoying af.

I don't have geofri in metamorph, so i tried my necro in standard.....i leech/heal just fine.

we can't check your character since it is set to private.....

You can see my gear now :)
Hi everyone, nice build ... I started the charr now as a 2 Char is really fun ...
A question, why can't I get dread banner stacks built up? Does everything just die too quickly? At the moment everything is instantly dead, from time to time I see 1 stack displayed. Or do you also have to base your weapon on the Zombis Impale? I have the feeling that at the moment I only build 1 stack from time to time with Cyclone. Someone a tip? am now with the Char at T8 Maps.

thanks

what strikes me right now is it that the Dred Banner in a Geofri doesn't work at all on zombies, do you need a Victarios because of Generosety? can it be because of it?
Последняя редакция: Beelzebob. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 17:43:51
Killed Uberelder, got lucky.

My animated guardian has been killed two times today in tier 15 and 16 maps.

I'm not facetanking ...

Do we have an alternative to animated guardian?
Последняя редакция: Dhokuav. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 17:40:23
What are his elemental resistances when you equip it?
"
ArisFuser написал:
What are his elemental resistances when you equip it?

I use this setup:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Not much room for elemental res but i blieved i had some on the chest both times.

I have fought Sirus several times where they didnt die though. Not even close.

But a couple of maps completely melted them.

I am done with using AG. I need an alternative. Is there any quick fix where i can switch the gem with something else? Im so tilted after losing 6 ex ... :(

It's just so weird. I have run upwards of hundreds of t15 and t16 maps with my AG and then tonight it just decided to die two times in some random t15 blue map. I think it was a degen pool or something. One of the maps was Core where the boss has an aoe mellee attack that oneshotted me and the AG.
Последняя редакция: Dhokuav. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 17:58:14
"
rax4r написал:
"
ipsen написал:
It's annoying af.

It's a bug related to taking chaos damage and zealot's oath. The bug reports i've read claim it's just a visual bug and you have full life, but I never trust it.
IGN : Futons

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация