3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Futon написал:
"
rax4r написал:
"
ipsen написал:
Guys i have an annoying bug that's killing my fun.
I have almost every map an bug where i can't heal. Flasks & life leech doesnt work. Only way to fix it is to portal out and go back in.
It's annoying af.
Does someone else have this problem? It only occurs with the baron+zealot oath.

same shit happening to me sometimes

It's a bug related to taking chaos damage and zealot's oath. The bug reports i've read claim it's just a visual bug and you have full life, but I never trust it.

Definitely not a visual bug. But thanks for the answer
"
Dhokuav написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
What are his elemental resistances when you equip it?

I use this setup:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Not much room for elemental res but i blieved i had some on the chest both times.

I have fought Sirus several times where they didnt die though. Not even close.

But a couple of maps completely melted them.

I am done with using AG. I need an alternative. Is there any quick fix where i can switch the gem with something else? Im so tilted after losing 6 ex ... :(

I've been running the 10 chaos AG forever and hes never died, not even through T16s, awakener8, 300+ delve, etc.

Having minion resistances and defenses goes a long way (i.e. running purity, grave intentions, abyss gems etc).
"
Durahal написал:
"
Dhokuav написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

I use this setup:
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"

Not much room for elemental res but i blieved i had some on the chest both times.

I am done with using AG. I need an alternative. Is there any quick fix where i can switch the gem with something else? Im so tilted after losing 6 ex ... :(

I've been running the 10 chaos AG forever and hes never died, not even through T16s, awakener8, 300+ delve, etc.

Having minion resistances and defenses goes a long way (i.e. running purity, grave intentions, abyss gems etc).

My problem is that the build states that the AG is almost impossible to die using this 3 ex setup. So I went for it. But the AG died at the most random of times. I have no idea what killed it. It was so tanky when I fought Sirus and delved at 200+. It was never below 50% hp.

I'm asking again, do we have an alternative to AG?

If not then please tell me more about the 10c setup.
Последняя редакция: Dhokuav. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 18:13:44
"
Kelekjunior написал:
Im somehow lacking DPS in t13- t16 maps. Can someone check out my PoB and tell me what to upgrade next. I feel like I hit a wall. :/

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jXEwB3P3

You aren't at 1,000 strength which hurts you. I would aim for 1200 for the extra zombie. I would get your second efficient training jewel and put it in the jewel slot above lord of the dead. I would remove passive points from the written in blood wheel and not even go up that area of the branch until like 94+. I would also remove the strength node you took above mind over matter. Use those extra points to pick up jewel slots, utmost might, and constitution.

Your baron could be a higher strength roll. You should focus on getting a 6 link for your zombies (3 ex for queen's escape, 5.5 ex for Geofri's). 18% increased strength boots should be a goal, they aren't too expensive. I would try to get better stats on the belt slot for more strength. Your amulet and belt could use quality for more attributes.

Your gems all need quality which you'll get soon enough. I personally didn't like the aura setup, it's good for fast maps but slow on bosses. I like a 6 link vaal skeleton setup to burst down bosses. I would link your zombies with minion damage instead of maim until you get a 6 link. If you still have damage problems you could try offensive auras, hatred comes to mind.
IGN : Futons
I don't understand why you use Enlighten Support? I can run everything without Enlighten...

I run in chest (Victario's) --> Vaal Haste, Blasphemy, Dread Banner, Hatred, Vulnerability, Skitterbots
In ring --> Clarity
In gloves --> Flesh and Stone

What am I missing? Do you run normal Haste (I do not)?
is there a way for me to get to 1200 strength feel like iv reached the cap with victario's influence -- want to keep the movement speed boots.. at 1119 strength currently.

"
Evilrock1985 написал:
I don't understand why you use Enlighten Support? I can run everything without Enlighten...

I run in chest (Victario's) --> Vaal Haste, Blasphemy, Dread Banner, Hatred, Vulnerability, Skitterbots
In ring --> Clarity
In gloves --> Flesh and Stone

What am I missing? Do you run normal Haste (I do not)?

yes i run normal haste.... it's huge attack speed and movement speed increase for minions
"
brandonsin197 написал:
is there a way for me to get to 1200 strength feel like iv reached the cap with victario's influence -- want to keep the movement speed boots.. at 1119 strength currently.

Use a Brawn jewel. Pick up Physique.

Just a couple simple options on a quick look at your tree.
"
Durahal написал:
"
Dhokuav написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

I use this setup:

Make sure your AG is a high level... do NOT use it if it is less than level 19 (without Helmet)... inside the Baron it should be at least level 23-24. Ensure it's linked with Minion Life too.
Hey been following guide. So far build is great. Just one question. War staffs are able to roll +1 gems and Fortify right? And whats best ilvl. Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация