3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
"
brandonsin197 написал:
is there a way for me to get to 1200 strength feel like iv reached the cap with victario's influence -- want to keep the movement speed boots.. at 1119 strength currently.

Use a Brawn jewel. Pick up Physique.

Just a couple simple options on a quick look at your tree.

that was enough (just xd) thanks.
"
brunowa написал:

Make sure your AG is a high level... do NOT use it if it is less than level 19 (without Helmet)... inside the Baron it should be at least level 23-24. Ensure it's linked with Minion Life too.

I'm telling you. I've been running a hundred of t15-16 maps without it even going below 80% hp. most of the time it doesnt take dmg. The gem lvl was at 24 in the helmet with 20/20 minion life.

People need to watch out for degen pools by some metamorphs and the malachai boss in Core. He oneshotted my AG. Again that was with the 6ex setup with kingmaker and stitched demon mask.

I don't feel like AG is a must now. I've run maps without it and do fine dmg with the +2 support gems, minion dmg, attack speed, cast speed wep
Последняя редакция: Dhokuav. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 18:39:10
Ist hier jemand aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum der mir beim Craften der Rare Waffen helfen könnte? ^^
"
Knuk написал:
Hey been following guide. So far build is great. Just one question. War staffs are able to roll +1 gems and Fortify right? And whats best ilvl. Thanks.

Yep war staves can - I would suggest iLvl 82 so it has a chance to roll T1 str too as a 3rd affix before multimod, unless you want to slam something else.

When you have 2 Carnage chiefs and 2 Host chiefs and one dies how do you determine which died? They look identical to me.
This league chaos damage is massive. Unless you have some very good dps at T16, tough legion encounters, awakened level 8 beyond bosses, some crazy mods on maps.... may kill AG and zombies....and you. Of course, you may not notice it with a 12+ex weapon, but most newcomers go Queens. If you die, well, it's because your minions don't kill fast enough or you are not chaos capped. Queens is BUDGET.

No matter what, AG hp will get depleted with chaos or ele uncapped. The only way to avoid it is to kill those crazy tough bosses way faster, that is, crafted weapon.

It´s neglected by most and has been said LOTS of times in this thread. Unless you have a 10EX weapon your minions will die in hard encounters, imho. If you have that weapon you can have some speedfarm fun, but don't expect to go T16 obliterating content with a Queens and minus chaos res.

I said it like 20 pages before. A meta boss depleted 12k EHP from me. In one shot. That's what they can do now.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 19:11:58
"
Ameoth написал:
Can somone please check my char and see whats going wrong?!

i just spent like 10 exalted on gear... Only missing the chest 6linked and im struggling doing tier 1 maps!! What the hell?

also, i dont exactly know what to spam, the gems give so many buffs but i cant use spirit offerings for example.

My gems are still leveling up but still... should i be able to kill everything instantly?

Also, i cant get 75% resists on all, even if im using boots, other than the speed ones.

Thanks in advance

What happend with your gems..? why you are using so many low level corrupted gems?
And.. enlighten and empower level 1 corrupted? why?
Последняя редакция: InfyDeluxe. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 19:08:16
"
Evilrock1985 написал:
I don't understand why you use Enlighten Support? I can run everything without Enlighten...

I run in chest (Victario's) --> Vaal Haste, Blasphemy, Dread Banner, Hatred, Vulnerability, Skitterbots
In ring --> Clarity
In gloves --> Flesh and Stone

What am I missing? Do you run normal Haste (I do not)?

I'm currently lvl 90 and can only run 4 auras / curses. I got Vuln > flesh and stone > hatred > war banner. So I really need a lvl 4 enlighten and a 6L Victarios
+1 to level of socketed gems
and
Minions deal 100%+ increased damage
or
Socketed gems supported by level 1 fortify

Which one is preferably or better ?
-Nerf
t16,chaos resist 75,metamorf 80+ damage easy)the hero is poorly equipped
https://youtu.be/p_XFn_tr4o0?t=189
Последняя редакция: Xitmen666. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 19:22:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись: