3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I am currently trying out the build with the 7 auras and wondering how you can get 7 auras to run? with me go a maximum of 4 and possibly still dread banners ^^

Can someone explain how it works? : D
"
I am currently trying out the build with the 7 auras and wondering how you can get 7 auras to run? with me go a maximum of 4 and possibly still dread banners ^^

Can someone explain how it works? : D

Look his Video on YT, he explains how it works.
ups. thanks @Eisbehr ^^

does anyone know what number I have to reach for the Elegant Hubris so that I get 3 or 4x 80 Minion damage? ^^
"
ups. thanks @Eisbehr ^^

does anyone know what number I have to reach for the Elegant Hubris so that I get 3 or 4x 80 Minion damage? ^^

The numbers and names on both timeless jewels are just cosmetic, they have no impact on the actual rolls.

The relevant number is that of your tears after you get over 10 exalted divines worth into rolling and you still dont have what you want.
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
ups. thanks @Eisbehr ^^

The numbers and names on both timeless jewels are just cosmetic, they have no impact on the actual rolls.

The relevant number is that of your tears after you get over 10 exalted divines worth into rolling and you still dont have what you want.

uff, that's hard and very lucky ^^ thanks
Anyone else having insane lag/freeze during last phase of Sirus? Impossible to kill him deathless since latest patch. 3 seconds freeze.
Hi,
anyone here who can explain me in german something about setup 1? :D

mfg Meta
Последняя редакция: Metamorphose82. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 9:26:52
Последняя редакция: G7Ghost. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 9:49:54
"
G7Ghost написал:
alright so, I have a cheap version up and running from my previous post, and following JCOH35s build before he went CI, (ignoring the watchers eye only really being used for the stats and not the skills), what else would make this a lot better?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMHHgj0C2ENfBEtEVARlhQgFVAWbxcvHNwi9CSqJy8nqSj6KU8snDLRNuk5CzrGOtg8LUVHR4VJUUmxSp9Ms1BHVK5VxlXWV8lakV8_YvRk52ZUZp5ncWebaPJqG2pDaqxr22wLbRlxsnyDfLt90n_GgKSCm4Nfg9uFe4t2jHaPGpBVkyeVLpuKnjyg5qEvogCnCKcrqH2uPq7_r2y0DLcxuJO86r5Pvoq_l8BmxYrGrsk9ytPQH9OP0_vXz9le34rjauRR6rrr7uw47IPsiu8O74jv6_Af8NXyHvk3-tL-gf6z?accountName=G7Ghost&characterName=NecroticsOfficer

Strength is the biggest synergy in the build. Your belt, and rings should have strength on it to help all the various perks of strength from Baron, Geofries and Spidertouch.

Your strength goal should be bare minimum of a 1000 strength and hopefully hit 1200 as a realistic goal. I have below average gear but I am going to get to 1200 in a few more levels.
Can somebody help me out plz?
I can only run 5 auras instead of 7.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация