3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
rapda написал:
What do you think i should upgrade next. I am a little lost because I can not handel POB.

im running 1 Carnage Chieftans, 1 host Chieftans, and 1 diabolist.
I think I do too little damage and die from time to time.

thanks for any help

two most obvious upgrades are getting a 6 link chest so you can run a curse and buying a level 21 Raise Spectre so you can get the 4th specter.

From your post you are investing a lot in minion damage in your jewels. You may want to consider adding strength to your build to try and get to the 1200 mark. All your gear will benefit from this and you will get another zombie.

Do i need a enlighten level 4 for the curse?
"
Fievelxiv написал:
"
Fievelxiv написал:
Hi everyone, have about 40 exalts to spend and trying to figure out where to go next.

Currently running the tankier setup with Geofri’s and have been able to destroy every boss deathless, absolutely love this build! My goal at the moment is to find some gear swaps to help my map clear speed. Currently doing T16’s in about 5 min, would love to get that down a couple minutes.

Going to buy a seven-league step and a string of servitude for sure but where I get stuck is the weapon and body. My current weapon has +1 to socketed gem, minion dmg+105%, socketed support gems+2, and minion attack speed+27%. Looking through this thread I see most people are using ones with fortify and aspect of the avian on it now, would that be a large upgrade over what I’m using now? And would I even be able to get any use out of Aspect of the avian without Aul’s? I was originally planning to get a Victario’s for the speed run set up but I’m wondering if I should be get Saq’s instead since it boosts Avian speed.

Also thinking about upgrading my current belt to get a little extra cold/fire resist for maps that have elemental weakness, not sure if that’s really worth several exalt though.

Anyone have some time to give me advice on this? The more I think about it the more I feel like I should not buy Victario’s and instead save up a bit more to buy weapon+aul+Saq at same time.

I would firstly just buy the speed belt and boots.

You will go considerably faster with just those 2 things if that's what's you are after.
"
rapda написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
rapda написал:
What do you think i should upgrade next. I am a little lost because I can not handel POB.

im running 1 Carnage Chieftans, 1 host Chieftans, and 1 diabolist.
I think I do too little damage and die from time to time.

thanks for any help

two most obvious upgrades are getting a 6 link chest so you can run a curse and buying a level 21 Raise Spectre so you can get the 4th specter.

From your post you are investing a lot in minion damage in your jewels. You may want to consider adding strength to your build to try and get to the 1200 mark. All your gear will benefit from this and you will get another zombie.

Do i need a enlighten level 4 for the curse?

That depends on which aura you use. If you following the setup in the guide, you will need a level 4.
"
And another question about Flesh & Stone in the beginner build - which stance should I use for mapping? For killing bosses the blood stance will probably have a lot more damage but what about mapping? Does the stance affect the radius of multistrike attacks or something like that?

Your choice. Blood stance if you want more DPS, sand stance if you want more defence.
"
Circled написал:
Is it even possible to run the Saqal set-up without the aul's uprising ammy? - It's currently going for like 40 EX :/

Definitely. You can just use an astramentis or other amulet. You just won't have the Pride aura that is all. Alternatively you can get Auls with hatred it haste like others have mentioned.
"
"
Does blasphemy+vuln count just as aura or it counts as curse? Can i run it and still enfeeble on hit on gloves?

It's a curse. You'll need another source of additional curse to run both.
"
profucius написал:
Hi thank you for the great build! I have a question, for anyone who can answer:

When I see on Raise Spectre, for example, or Animated Guardian, "Minions have +x% of x" like "55% more minion movement speed"

Is that ONLY affected the Raise Spectre minions that it shows on? OR, is it also stacking on ALL my other minions, like my Zombies, Skeletons, AG, etc?

It's local to the minion it is on, unless it states otherwise.
"
killingmasheen написал:
@brun I see that youre using holy relic now.. is it better than AG setup in helm?

It's pretty epic. The setup I'm running now is for 100% fun factor.

6L zombies, 5L ranged spectres, 4L holy relic, buffed by 7 auras and Headhunter shenadigans. It's awesome :)
"
Can someone tell me from what time the characteristics of Femurs of the Saints have changed? The guide still shows the old data and I did not even notice it.

I compared the characteristics through PoB and it seems like new item has become even stronger - has a much higher DPS and now gives health regeneration for each zombie directly to the player and not the minions? Or are there any nuances?

Use the new one. It's much better.

I just didn't have a 5-linked new version so I put in the old one to showcase.
"
Mutantste написал:
The video of you killing Sirius shows some different nodes on the skill tree compared to the final leveling up so I'm curious to know which one it is

Use tree or POB.

I'm always testing things out so my vids often have slightly different setups.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация