3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What do you think i should upgrade next. I am a little lost because I can not handel POB.

im running 1 Carnage Chieftans, 1 host Chieftans, and 1 diabolist.
I think I do too little damage and die from time to time.

thanks for any help
"
MrWestons написал:
Can anyone help me with getting more dmg? Since I can't afford enlighten and empower lvl 4 gems, I am running skeletons + Zombies, but the damage is still not what's expected. Any Advice?

By trying to run a full set up of both Zombies and Skellies you've left yourself short of sockets for other useful things.

Recolour your chest to 3 blue, 2 red and 1 green. Insert Zombies - Feeding Frenzy - Vaal Summon Skeletons - Melee Phys - Multistrike - Impale.

Yes, you're not taking advantage of the +2 Minions from your staff, it doesn't matter. If your staff was 6 linked you'd move everyone across to there instead.

Now you have 5 free sockets to play with. To take advantage of Impale you should at least be running Dread Banner. Also run Blasphemy and Vulnerability. You can't run another major aura yet due to mana reservation issues, but you could probably squeeze in Flesh and Stone too. That's 4 sockets so you may as well throw Enlighten in your weapon too seeing as that's where all your mana reserve items are going to be.

You should only be using Vaal Haste so no mana reservation issues there.

You now have two spare sockets in your gloves. I would move Carrion Golem there and link with Maim, it's a very effective combo.

One spare slot in your helm. I'd use either Meat Shield or Minion Life to keep your AG and Spectres alive, or Flame Dash for the extra mobility to get you out of danger.

Last thing - do some work on your Flasks. Atziri's is doing bugger all for you, or more correctly it doesn't help your minions so replace that with a rolled Amethyst flask. Your Quicksilver and Basalt also have nothing useful on them so either buy new ones (likely to be cheaper) or Alt spam to roll better affixes. Where's your Freeze immunity? You could add extra movement speed as an affix and either increased duration or reduced charges used on a lot of these.

If you are going to Alt spam some, then use a white flask first so you can cheaply add 20 quality to them. It all adds up!
Последняя редакция: Aldora_the_Summoner. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 15:54:43
"
cholik123 написал:
So i have a few questions. I've successfully craft two different weapons both have aspect of the avian on it. Trying to decide which would actually be better to use so that i can possibly sell the other.

The next question is with my current aura's i can't run Avian with the gems socketed in my chest.

Should i just not use avian or should i drop something else to add it.

Last bit of advice i need is i have problems surviving Al Hezmin. I can beat Sirus, baran, drox, and veritania deathless. I know its my lack of chaos resistance, but i haven't been able to find to many decent upgrades that also have chaos resistance. Is there an item or something you guys could recommend using simply for that fight so my life isn't drained in almost an instant?

what might help you slightly vs al hezmin is soul of shakiri including immune to poison. i am using that and a watchers eye with 49% chaos res when purity of elements is active and i have not died to hezmin ever since.
"
rapda написал:
What do you think i should upgrade next. I am a little lost because I can not handel POB.

thanks for any help

two most obvious upgrades are getting a 6 link chest so you can run a curse and buying a level 21 Raise Spectre so you can get the 4th specter.

From your post you are investing a lot in minion damage in your jewels. You may want to consider adding strength to your build to try and get to the 1200 mark. All your gear will benefit from this and you will get another zombie.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 15:39:57
"
Fievelxiv написал:
Hi everyone, have about 40 exalts to spend and trying to figure out where to go next.

Currently running the tankier setup with Geofri’s and have been able to destroy every boss deathless, absolutely love this build! My goal at the moment is to find some gear swaps to help my map clear speed. Currently doing T16’s in about 5 min, would love to get that down a couple minutes.

Going to buy a seven-league step and a string of servitude for sure but where I get stuck is the weapon and body. My current weapon has +1 to socketed gem, minion dmg+105%, socketed support gems+2, and minion attack speed+27%. Looking through this thread I see most people are using ones with fortify and aspect of the avian on it now, would that be a large upgrade over what I’m using now? And would I even be able to get any use out of Aspect of the avian without Aul’s? I was originally planning to get a Victario’s for the speed run set up but I’m wondering if I should be get Saq’s instead since it boosts Avian speed.

Also thinking about upgrading my current belt to get a little extra cold/fire resist for maps that have elemental weakness, not sure if that’s really worth several exalt though.

Anyone have some time to give me advice on this? The more I think about it the more I feel like I should not buy Victario’s and instead save up a bit more to buy weapon+aul+Saq at same time.
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
"
"
Does blasphemy+vuln count just as aura or it counts as curse? Can i run it and still enfeeble on hit on gloves?

Blasphemy + Vuln counts as both an aura and a curse. In order to run that setup with an Enfeeble on hit gloves, you will need a way to "curse enemies with an additional curse"; either thru Whispers of Doom on the tree, or thru a piece of gear such as Windscream/Windshriek, a corrupted ammy or even

Thanks you m8.

"
Fievelxiv написал:
"
Fievelxiv написал:
Hi everyone, have about 40 exalts to spend and trying to figure out where to go next.

Currently running the tankier setup with Geofri’s and have been able to destroy every boss deathless, absolutely love this build! My goal at the moment is to find some gear swaps to help my map clear speed. Currently doing T16’s in about 5 min, would love to get that down a couple minutes.

Going to buy a seven-league step and a string of servitude for sure but where I get stuck is the weapon and body. My current weapon has +1 to socketed gem, minion dmg+105%, socketed support gems+2, and minion attack speed+27%. Looking through this thread I see most people are using ones with fortify and aspect of the avian on it now, would that be a large upgrade over what I’m using now? And would I even be able to get any use out of Aspect of the avian without Aul’s? I was originally planning to get a Victario’s for the speed run set up but I’m wondering if I should be get Saq’s instead since it boosts Avian speed.

Also thinking about upgrading my current belt to get a little extra cold/fire resist for maps that have elemental weakness, not sure if that’s really worth several exalt though.

Anyone have some time to give me advice on this? The more I think about it the more I feel like I should not buy Victario’s and instead save up a bit more to buy weapon+aul+Saq at same time.

A crafted ammulet?
Последняя редакция: Jotasinjota. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 16:15:43
Oh will the 7 aura set work with a crafted amulet with -pride cost?
"

Hey, first of all, tyvm for the guide.

I just bought a lvl 21 Raise Spectre & got the +2 from ascendancy. It's showing me lvl 25 gem ingame.

still i am not able to spawn a fourth spectre. What am i missing?

Sorry, new to the game and a bit lost right now :D

nvm, got it, just needed to swap the spell (had my old lvl 19 socketed too) x)
Последняя редакция: Ragekey. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 16:47:10
"
Ragekey написал:
"

Hey, first of all, tyvm for the guide.

I just bought a lvl 21 Raise Spectre & got the +2 from ascendancy. It's showing me lvl 25 gem ingame.

still i am not able to spawn a fourth spectre. What am i missing?

Sorry, new to the game and a bit lost right now :D

nvm, got it, just needed to swap the spell (had my old lvl 19 socketed too) x)

Allocates Death Attunement
"
rapda написал:

thanks for any help

The first upgrade with almost no cost is flip your gems, at lvl 20 you can sell each one + 1 Gem cutter prism to make them lvl1 and 20 quality, you are losing quite a big amount of dmg not having 20 quality in your support gems in the weapon, also quality in zombies is movement speed and life, that can help in higher tier maps. Also 21 lvl Raise Spectre is +1 spectre that's another big upgrade, quality in spectres is movements speed so that help to clear maps faster but nothing else.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация