3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So i have a few questions. I've successfully craft two different weapons both have aspect of the avian on it. Trying to decide which would actually be better to use so that i can possibly sell the other.

The next question is with my current aura's i can't run Avian with the gems socketed in my chest.

Should i just not use avian or should i drop something else to add it.

Last bit of advice i need is i have problems surviving Al Hezmin. I can beat Sirus, baran, drox, and veritania deathless. I know its my lack of chaos resistance, but i haven't been able to find to many decent upgrades that also have chaos resistance. Is there an item or something you guys could recommend using simply for that fight so my life isn't drained in almost an instant?
"
Aeyrith написал:
Need some help here.

Just double corrupted these gloves. I know it's not the implicit we're looking for (Vulnerability on hit), but are these of any value?

AoE works with all Auras and Banners we use also buff Molten Shell. Duration buff Discipline, Molten Shell, Convocation and Banners. So I argue you got a really good corruption, you can basically get +4 to Discipline that's really nice to defenses and for banner that will improve the impale effect in the case of Dread Banner. I think you can run auras there and have really big buffs, I use a glove like that but with only AoE.
Последняя редакция: Osgili4th. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 14:14:14
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
Aeyrith написал:
Need some help here.

Just double corrupted these gloves. I know it's not the implicit we're looking for (Vulnerability on hit), but are these of any value?

No really, because we don't use such gems. ;)

Unless You move your cyclone+cwc setup to your gloves. It will cost you some vaal orbs to recolour sockets. (25 vaal+25Chrome on crafting bench, choose 'at least 2 green sockets'. Since gloves are already ES, It may need 2 tries.)
The most popular means of dealing with chaos resistance so far has been replacing an aura with Purity of Elements and then using a Watchers Eye that gives "50% chaos resistance while affected by purity of elements".

When I was playing Hybrid still I carried 35% chaos res on both rings, 13% on my cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood jewel, and ran an atziris promise flask to cap mine, but again, all thats pretty annoying to do.

That was the main reason going CI intrigued me, but idk how realistic it is for people b/c of the gear requirments, without some of the higher end items I think youd end up around 10k ES and like 1.8k STR, just guessing, not sure.
"
cholik123 написал:
So i have a few questions. I've successfully craft two different weapons both have aspect of the avian on it. Trying to decide which would actually be better to use so that i can possibly sell the other.

The next question is with my current aura's i can't run Avian with the gems socketed in my chest.

Last bit of advice i need is i have problems surviving Al Hezmin. I can beat Sirus, baran, drox, and veritania deathless. I know its my lack of chaos resistance, but i haven't been able to find to many decent upgrades that also have chaos resistance. Is there an item or something you guys could recommend using simply for that fight so my life isn't drained in almost an instant?

If you like gambling and don't mind risking some Exalts, you can take the mace without elder influence and try to double corrupt it to hit FOrtify 10, that will be a really insane weapon and best in slot I belive. Also if you want to sell one and keep the other, look in past pages basically Fortify is better the more buff to minion dmg you have in the tree and items. Normally people use Fortify over minion dmg, unless the weapon with minion dmg have modifiers like double dmg to minions.
"
"
Does blasphemy+vuln count just as aura or it counts as curse? Can i run it and still enfeeble on hit on gloves?

Blasphemy + Vuln counts as both an aura and a curse. In order to run that setup with an Enfeeble on hit gloves, you will need a way to "curse enemies with an additional curse"; either thru Whispers of Doom on the tree, or thru a piece of gear such as Windscream/Windshriek, a corrupted ammy or even
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Последняя редакция: Bjorn_Angannon. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 14:20:49
"
cholik123 написал:

You can just change your minor pantheon to Soul of Shakari and sleepwalk through that fight aswell, its better to address chaos resistance as a whole but if you just are stuck on that guy, unlock 2nd tier of Shakari and bam, you are immune to all his crap.
"
JCOH35 написал:
The most popular means of dealing with chaos resistance so far has been replacing an aura with Purity of Elements and then using a Watchers Eye that gives "50% chaos resistance while affected by purity of elements".

When I was playing Hybrid still I carried 35% chaos res on both rings, 13% on my cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood jewel, and ran an atziris promise flask to cap mine, but again, all thats pretty annoying to do.

That was the main reason going CI intrigued me, but idk how realistic it is for people b/c of the gear requirments, without some of the higher end items I think youd end up around 10k ES and like 1.8k STR, just guessing, not sure.

Do the damage boosts from Atziri's promise work on our minions?
"
JCOH35 написал:

Do the damage boosts from Atziri's promise work on our minions?
Not sure, id imagine not, when I was in my hybrid build though I ran grave intentions so they always were dealing extra chaos damage anyways.

The point though was just an amethyst flask, can be any one.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация