3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What do you need mana for?

The small amount consumed by Cyclone is regenerated faster than we can spend it.
"
Bbudt написал:
mana leech. as there are no mana flasks and no mana leech on tree im wondering where you get your mana refill from?

mana regen is all you need for all maps except the ones that have No Regen modifiers.

Both Convocation and Cyclone (the two most used skills) take very very little mana and our basic regen covers them.

For No Regn maps, you need to carry a mana flask.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 6:59:52
looking to buy a wep and found some super nice ones for sale, and out of the top 4 ive found, the only difference between them is either 40 str, culling strike, or aspect of the avian/spider as the last roll

Which roll should i prioritize?
Does anyone know if Hatred or Skitterbots provide more DPS?
Anyone else having insane Sirus last phase lag/freezes?
Is it available for afk blight t13-15 maps?
"
tateandyoko написал:
Does anyone know if Hatred or Skitterbots provide more DPS?

According to the POB Fork, where Shock effect is set to 20, Summon Skitterbots provides slightly more DPS, than Hatred per zombie.

Note that this is an Impale zombie version I tested it on.
so i just finalized my gear to go full ES and i must say that it's something else. the dps is slightly better, you have 20 zombies, you are immune to the aids that is chaos damage and you have upwards of 16k+ES.

my total strength is 2700 but i'm still missing another 100 or so from the next few levels, and also missing arcane will which is almost 1k ES and the jewel socket underneath ghost reaver for 100 strength/800 ES.

total current ES is 15.4k. with the passives mentioned above i'll be looking at just over 17k. all of this is still with a 2h for ease of playing with cyclone.

https://pastebin.com/XhgVbTAz

here is my current PoB as i type this. the tree is all kinds of weird, so if anyone has any improvements i'd be glad to take a look and maybe improve what i have so far. endurance, holy dominion and righteous decree are taken for 5% str. i also have 5% str on redemption which is cool but another 5% on divine fury which isn't worth it as far i can tell as it's a 5 point node.
What AG is everyone using? Im tempted to try double curse one (need chest with additional curses on the AG then).

Im currently using budget version but just changing Dying Beath to Kingmaker gives me +100k zombie dps in PoB fork version.
Последняя редакция: Swiftlard. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 10:12:13
"
Swiftlard написал:
What AG is everyone using? Im tempted to try double curse one (need chest with additional curses on the AG then).

Im currently using budget version but just changing Dying Beath to Kingmaker gives me +100k zombie dps in PoB fork version.

I have a "double curse" AG, in reallity is my punishment cast and AG with vulnerability in gloves, since my AG have 2 curse limit he hit the enemy and I'm able to curse punishment in top of vulnerability. My AG setup is: Mask of the Stitched Demon, Garb of the ephemeral, southbound with vulnerability corruption on hit, Windshriek for extra curse AG and ofcourse Kingmaker as weapon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация