3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi, I keep dying in pretty much every red map. any recommendations what to do now? I have 4.2k life and 2.4k es 43% phy damage red

Dont have 10 ex to get empower and englighten level 4
I am resist capped and with cyclone i reach around 100% on fire cold lightning
chaos is -38% resist

I am not using discipline gem as I don't have enough mana unreserved( no enlighten 4 yet)

I also can raise max 11 zombies so far
str: 767
POB: https://pastebin.com/yNR3zBez

Thanks in advance

Here's my gear
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Последняя редакция: thegreatestviz. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 0:09:34
"
Mentoya написал:
Hi there, just a quick question, Page 1 of the guide only shows the Passive Tree up to 108 points, any suggestions on what to do after 108 points?? Or did I just not look at the right tree?

In each of the path of building links, you will get trees that go deeper. Look in the section marked "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code", then chose the build you are interested in and you should find a POB pastebin link for each one.
"
thegreatestviz написал:
Hi, I keep dying in pretty much every red map. any recommendations what to do now? I have 4.2k life and 2.4k es 43% phy damage red

chaos is -38% resist

I am not using discipline gem as I don't have enough mana unreserved( no enlighten 4 yet)

Thanks in advance

Here's my gear

1) Stop running red maps. Stay on yellow maps until you can upgrade your gear, weapon being by far your biggest need, followed by Empower Level 4/raise Zombie level 21.

2) Anoint your amulet with Death Attunement to get more minions.

3) The build synergizes around strength. You need to get yours at a bare minimum above 1000 and then shoot for 1200. Your strength is very low for red maps. Focus on getting your jewels(Lethal Pride and Efficiency Training) in place, which will help your strength.

Everything else looks fine. You just need to grind. Once you can get a better weapon and your str up, red maps should be straight forward. You may want to target a 6 link femur's, it should be better than what you have for DPS. It will go for around 2 ex.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 0:23:55
"
rolandojuantamad написал:

Why CI?

Because you can 'easily' get 17k or more ES and also more damage than the standard setup.

"
DongKingKong написал:
For the guys running CI how do you recover energy shields fast? Are you dependent on the baron leech? Is there an oh shit button to have sudden es recovery? And dies vaal discipline have a place?

Baron leech is crazy. Feels like old vaal pact almost lol. Plus the ES regen is like 3k or so plus you have life regen via zealots oath. And yes vaal discipline is fine. If you don't care about ease of use with cyclone you can run a bow to use soul strike too for much quicker start of regeneration
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Mentoya написал:
Hi there, just a quick question, Page 1 of the guide only shows the Passive Tree up to 108 points, any suggestions on what to do after 108 points?? Or did I just not look at the right tree?

In each of the path of building links, you will get trees that go deeper. Look in the section marked "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code", then chose the build you are interested in and you should find a POB pastebin link for each one.

Okay, will take a look....thank you!
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
"
LeNefe написал:

I'm in the middle of 2 builds and I'm not sure how to go from here @brunowa any ideas ?

Mostly I would like to know which is the priority as I can't afford a 6L yet.

I'm starting to have issues maping now that I arrived to the t11 maps ..

Regards

I'm not bruno but i would change the links:

Zombies - Feeding frenzy - Multistrike - melee damage - impale/empower lvl 3

Chest change to aura with dread banner, blasphemy, vulnerability, pride.

You lose skellies but i feel like it's a good boost in maping speed, don't lose much in bossing and can focus more in dodging shit.

PS: Melee damage > minion damage. minion damage adds to the minion damage you pick on nodes, melee multiply it. At least that is what i know

PS: move main to the carrion golem and get start to level up a animated guardian. Even a animated with cheap stuff, 5 c total, can help a lot by giving you auras.(BUT wait for the A guardian to be lvl 18~19 And avoid using it on the maps listed in the post AND against metamorph that use parts of these bosses, learned that last part the hard way.)

Thank you, I will try it !
I got a question. Which auras should i use? Atm i use War Banner, Vulnerability and the Aura for more Energy Shield.
Hi, which of these two would be better do you think? The extra strength does not put me above any new threshold

Thanks
"
thegreatestviz написал:

chaos is -38% resist

Thanks in advance

Here's my gear

I d use queen escape until you can get a relevant weapon
"
Ziddney написал:
Hi, which of these two would be better do you think? The extra strength does not put me above any new threshold

Thanks

For more defence, go strength.

For more offence, go auras.

The power is in your hands!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация