3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

@crazypearce

Can you post your pob link fam?
What are the links for the ranged specters in the hungry loop?
"
Ziddney написал:
Hi, which of these two would be better do you think? The extra strength does not put me above any new threshold

Thanks

I just compared them in PoB(your profile) and the second gives you about 21k more Zombie dps(per each zombie). Go with the minion damage one + aura dmg.
hello i'm 93 atm but i feel like i lack some damage.
The game is pretty hard and i like to know what i should upgrade first now ?

i missed in this wonderfull guide what we should upgrade first that would be so helphull . anny1 want to look me up and help me out ?

Hello guys can somebody maybe help me out and look at my character in my profile dont really know how to post my stuff and tell me why my zombies are not leaching life for me even tho i have over 1k str thank you.
I'm running a guardian aurabot with a 4L Animate Guardian/Spectre/minion life/stone golem.

Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Would this make him near immortal on a guardian aswell without any minion nodes on tree? I'm running 16 aura's
[Removed by Support]
"
Fr4nXter написал:
I got a question. Which auras should i use? Atm i use War Banner, Vulnerability and the Aura for more Energy Shield.

If using Impale in Zombie setup, run

Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability

If not using Impale, run

Pride, War Banner and Vulnerability

Don't run discipline until you can run more auras. The dps gain from Pride is more important than the ES gain from Discipline as you are leveling into late game.
Hi guys, 2nd time posting here asking for some tips.
I do love this build, it is first time in years that i enjoy this game fully and first time i defeated sirus/shaper/elder/uber lab by myself (yay).

Anyway my problem is that i hit a wall, i have 1219 str, 3x efficient training in skill tree, and it seems that there is nothing i can do to somehow make it 1500 without buying 100ex+ jewels.

And i still dont really get it with this Elegant Hubris, i tried few variations of them on a socket below death attunement but what it does, it takes away around 50 str from me, and doesnt give me much in return, should i divine it and try until it works ?

Maybe there is something i dont see ? Any kind soul can check my necro and maybe point me in good direction ?

Current gear
Скрытый текст
"
nolle1991 написал:
hello i'm 93 atm but i feel like i lack some damage.
The game is pretty hard and i like to know what i should upgrade first now ?

i missed in this wonderfull guide what we should upgrade first that would be so helphull . anny1 want to look me up and help me out ?

Here is a group to work on to improve character.

*Get level 21 Raise Specter. That will allow you to get a 4th specter

*Get a level 21 Raise Zombie and a level 4 Empower for a huge DPS boost and to run another zombie.

*Get better defensive flasks, including a chaos resist flask. See first post in thread for a recommendation per build. Drop the life and mana flasks.

*Get quality of 20% on all flasks so that they last longer

*Save up for Enlighten level 4 and 6 link chest to run more auras
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

*Get better defensive flasks, including a chaos resist flask. See first post in thread for a recommendation per build.

From level 1 to 96 i run with just two quicksilver and three life flasks. :P

The Quicksilvers keep me up running all the time and the health ... well, on 99% of the time they never get used. Just for backup and because i don't know what to use else. ;) This build really don't need flasks at all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация