[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hey guys!

I decided not to level another character and instead min/max my Vortex toon. I'm pretty happy with the result after spending couple mirrors worth of currency on different aspects.

My Lethal Pride gives me Endurance charges, enough strenght to use my sceptre, and resistance to balance out and cap them and obviously Glancing Blows.

Grabbed new high es/cold mult gloves with fire dmg enchant to apply ignite for 10% dmg from Cinderswallow Urn, which for mapping and any non bossing is by far the best flask you can get!

Upgraded Watcher's Eye to max ES, faster ES recharge and dmg mult.

Upgraded belt with some nice stats, altho the ES from body armor stat is kinda meh, but always fun to craft something yourself!

Also grabbed a pair of boots with Tailwind and Elusive just to try it out and it does wonders tbh. Makes you tankier and speedier!

And ended up with a 3p Voices (just enough points on tree @ 100 to make it work) and grabbed a Megalomaniac with "Overlord" to get Fortify without having to shield charge. Had to fit in low lvl Reckoning for it to work, but I like it and think it's worth it. So pretty much everyhhtime I block I counterattack automatically something in melee range with my scepter and get Fortify.

My final plan is to upgrAde my scepter to any other similar sceptre with frostbite on hit if possible and then either get a third curse and presence of chayula with +1 curse or fit in blind aura (I really liked Disorienting Display keystone from a large cluster jewel but had to give it up in return of Fortify)
"
larsahh_ написал:
Hey guys!

I decided not to level another character and instead min/max my Vortex toon. I'm pretty happy with the result after spending couple mirrors worth of currency on different aspects.

My Lethal Pride gives me Endurance charges, enough strenght to use my sceptre, and resistance to balance out and cap them and obviously Glancing Blows.

Grabbed new high es/cold mult gloves with fire dmg enchant to apply ignite for 10% dmg from Cinderswallow Urn, which for mapping and any non bossing is by far the best flask you can get!

Upgraded Watcher's Eye to max ES, faster ES recharge and dmg mult.

Upgraded belt with some nice stats, altho the ES from body armor stat is kinda meh, but always fun to craft something yourself!

Also grabbed a pair of boots with Tailwind and Elusive just to try it out and it does wonders tbh. Makes you tankier and speedier!

And ended up with a 3p Voices (just enough points on tree @ 100 to make it work) and grabbed a Megalomaniac with "Overlord" to get Fortify without having to shield charge. Had to fit in low lvl Reckoning for it to work, but I like it and think it's worth it. So pretty much everyhhtime I block I counterattack automatically something in melee range with my scepter and get Fortify.

My final plan is to upgrAde my scepter to any other similar sceptre with frostbite on hit if possible and then either get a third curse and presence of chayula with +1 curse or fit in blind aura (I really liked Disorienting Display keystone from a large cluster jewel but had to give it up in return of Fortify)

Omg, your gear is so crazy good I'm getting dizzy just looking at it.

I didn't know about "overlord", and I was using "socketed gems are supported by lv20 Fortify" elder boots. Your reckoning technique is pure genius.

I would go for an inward eye and anoint Growth and Decay, but mainly because I hate rime gaze recharge drawback.

I'm very surprised you didn't grab Soul Thief on the way to the eastern most jewel slot.

Finally, I got your PoB through Poe.ninja, But it borks your thread of hope (not really an issue, it can be recreated) and completely delete your timeless jewel.

Can you please post you PoB to pastbin? for science of course :)

but damn that gear. gz!

Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 7:33:22
How can you curse enemies if you're not lowlife? Drop malevolence for blasphemy+curse? I'm using Temp chains + Curse on Hit on Tempest shield but it does not curse as often to make good use of Profane Bloom
Последняя редакция: fmagesty. Время: 27 мая 2020 г., 17:15:22
"
fmagesty написал:
How can you curse enemies if you're not lowlife? Drop malevolence for blasphemy+curse? I'm using Temp chains + Curse on Hit on Tempest shield but it does not curse as often to make good use of Profane Bloom

Personally i use

with cyclone - cwc - frostbite - enfeeble

cyclone grants stun immunity, fortify (through boots), pseudo-phasing and on-hit effects at the cost of hatred (if you want to use EE), slower mv speed and the need to use a scepter (which is not that bad, just more rare to find).

Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 18:03:43
Just wanted to chime in; this build is amazing on a budget; I pretty much only played in the first week or 2 due to massive performance issues in this league, my only league char is level 91; my gear is probs like 4ex or less total budget (sixlink was 2 ex weapon was 1 ex, both in early league) came back to see how Vulcan is and did my first simicularam was able to easily clear 19/20 simuclaram waves despite only have 6.5K es and 168K vortex dot dps tooltip. heres the pastebin of what my tree/items/skills are https://pastebin.com/FGtyQ5My heres the pic of me at sim wave 20/20 and my defensive stats in hideout https://imgur.com/a/cilc5AA 2day 20 hours playtime 239deaths, 105/154 and 5/154 in atlas sorry i dont know how to link items in fourm but all my gear is pretty shit
Последняя редакция: 1UPedU. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 19:36:26
is it just me or is there no endgame skilltree
Do you think the new Winter Brand would fit into the build and have good synergy with Vortex / Cold dot scaling?

Скрытый текст
Wintertide Brand
Wintertide Brand applies Cold Damage over time to the branded enemy and chills them. Each activation, the Brand's damage effect becomes more intense on that enemy.

When the Brand is removed (such as when its duration expires, it is recalled, the target dies or the Brand is replaced), the damage over time effect is released in an area. This affects both the branded enemy (if they're still alive) and all other enemies around them. This means that if the damage effect has grown in intensity through many activations, it could apply a very potent damage over time effect in an area.

Unlike other Brands, Wintertide Brand has a base limit of two Brands per target. With the Runebinder keystone you could apply three Wintertide Brands to a single target for massive cold damage over time. This means that your character's build will be quite different from other cold damage over time skills, but the duration based nature of Brands means you can easily cast a cold skill like Vortex, Cold Snap or Arctic Breath in between refreshing your Brand effect.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2869604
Wouldn't you need to scale cast speed in order to benefit from the higher damage output via barand activation rate?
But nevertheless i am really looking forward to it. Maybe using a staff with another sixlink would transform this build to a bosskiller.
It all depents on the cost to leave this well balanced build, i guess.

BTW: One of the best build guides atm, great job!
"
Viktranka написал:
Do you think the new Winter Brand would fit into the build and have good synergy with Vortex / Cold dot scaling?

Скрытый текст
Wintertide Brand
Wintertide Brand applies Cold Damage over time to the branded enemy and chills them. Each activation, the Brand's damage effect becomes more intense on that enemy.

When the Brand is removed (such as when its duration expires, it is recalled, the target dies or the Brand is replaced), the damage over time effect is released in an area. This affects both the branded enemy (if they're still alive) and all other enemies around them. This means that if the damage effect has grown in intensity through many activations, it could apply a very potent damage over time effect in an area.

Unlike other Brands, Wintertide Brand has a base limit of two Brands per target. With the Runebinder keystone you could apply three Wintertide Brands to a single target for massive cold damage over time. This means that your character's build will be quite different from other cold damage over time skills, but the duration based nature of Brands means you can easily cast a cold skill like Vortex, Cold Snap or Arctic Breath in between refreshing your Brand effect.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2869604

Wouldn't you need to scale cast speed in order to benefit from the higher damage output via barand activation rate?
But nevertheless i am really looking forward to it. Maybe using a staff with another sixlink would transform this build to a bosskiller.
It all depents on the cost to leave this well balanced build, i guess.

BTW: One of the best build guides atm, great job!
Sadly it looks like the Glancing Blows keystone nerf will be a pretty big deal for this build with next patch, requires an extra 8 points on the tree to grab it! :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация