[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:
Check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhvVJ6Rs4k

nice!
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
As "Glancing Blows" is directly added to the tree with 3.11, is anointing "Glancing Blows" an option? If not, you need another 8 points to reach it.
"
nowx написал:
As "Glancing Blows" is directly added to the tree with 3.11, is anointing "Glancing Blows" an option?
You can't anoint keystones under current system, unless they decide to change that.
Thank you for the build. Apologies if this has been already mentioned in the earlier posts (not gone through all 100 pages yet). End game CI should not have had listed Shavs nor Prism Guardian shield since they are LL only options, right?
Full CI endgame set up would have high ES Vaal Regalia and high ES Spirit Shield I guess?
Cheers!
"
ragsha написал:
Thank you for the build. Apologies if this has been already mentioned in the earlier posts (not gone through all 100 pages yet). End game CI should not have had listed Shavs nor Prism Guardian shield since they are LL only options, right?
Full CI endgame set up would have high ES Vaal Regalia and high ES Spirit Shield I guess?
Cheers!

I've noticed this too, and agree; if you check the drop down on each item there's items marked as CI which I think the OP intends as sample gear for the CI version in PoB.
Played my first level 100 with the CI version, so I'd like to share my optimizations for that. I didn't really consider switching to the Shavs version, as I was doing fine without and I enjoy completely disregarding chaos damage (and eventually also curses). This version has good ES recovery, evasion + occasional smoke cloud, bit of armour to deal with quick hits from normal monsters and of course block (with Glancing Blows).

All the leveling was done with Aspect of Spider + CWDT Chaos Golem (taunt can take complete attack sequences from Delirium bosses), after level 100 I figured I could try to fit in Hatred as I had managed to get a suitable Redeemer mod on my wand. I'd consider the Spider version slightly more defensive, but faster damage obviously requires less defending.

Of the cluster jewel mods, for survivability I consider Brush with Death the most important thing. It's much better than regen, especially when that gets halved by Wicked Ward.

For clear, I feel curse on hit Frostbite is really good. If you Cold Snap a pack on the edge of the screen, damage with curse explosions should be enough to take care of them even outside the Blasphemy curse range.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for the absolute endgame minmaxing over the Shavs version without the body armour corruption. Normal monsters in Delirium 19-20 felt taking a bit too long to die even with this, so that type of content would be harder without the extra levels (2 levels gives about 25% DPS). Such corruptions were really rare in the league as they weren't any meta.

The new Glancing Blows location wouldn't be too bad for the build, as the nodes leading to the jewel socket near Minion Instability are not needed, and Watcher's Eye can be moved to the socket on the way. Travel nodes might also give enough strength for the missing Lethal pride. Of course any other potential changes affecting this version need to be checked from the patch notes.

If there are any obvious optimizations I have missed, with the tree or items, I'd be happy to hear about them!

Hatred version:
https://pastebin.com/9Hzkk8wm

Aspect of Spider version:
https://pastebin.com/pX47M73i

Items:
Скрытый текст

Helm with the Spider version:
Awesome guide! Will probably start Harvest league with this given that it survives the patch notes. One question tho that is bothering me. So enlighten me since I'm probably a big dumbo here.

So in Part 3B: The full vortex under topic "Getting Gear in Blood Aqueducts" it says:

"
Once you have a complete set of items sans-rings,

I just can't figure out what ShakCentral means by sans-rings here, is that a reference I'm just not realizing and its confusing the hell out of me?
Последняя редакция: XAILOL. Время: 16 июня 2020 г., 10:56:15
I believe sans-rings means "not counting the rings"
Is there a POB with cluster jewels?
"
larsahh_ написал:
I hit 100 couple days ago and did final tweek for my version. I fit in lot of rare jewels, skipped some defence nodes, tweeked pathing etc(dont have to ever worry about loosing exp anymore :)) 1.775m dot dps in hideout with auras, 10.1k ES, perfectly balanced resistances, chaos resistance capped, and still a decent block chance with Glancing Blows. Profile is public and people who are interested can take a look!

I can not praise Cinderswallow Urn enough. If you can fit it into your build, it's probably the best flask you can get. Healing instantly up to 100% from 5% in Simulacrums and other places as long as you have mobs to kill, the true MVP flask carrying me to 100. For bossing purposes you could switch it out for something different, depending what you feel you like to have!

I ran fully juiced 60-100% delirium maps, 38 Simulacrums for EGG, Alva temple, Delve etc on my journey to 100 and the build felt really good! Going to leave it as my bosskiller for now and see what's up next!

Big kudos and props to OP for keeping the thread updated and thanks to lot of others who had a chat with me ingame and gave some suggestions and other therocrafting about the build.

Since I probably wont tweek it any further, a good tip for anybody wanting to min max the Block+1h Sceptre/mace version of the build, keep an eye out for Megalomaniac and 2 other good mods on it. Fit in a single Reckoning Gem to your build (lvl as high as strenght allows you and enjoy free Fortify which would skyrocket your defence mechanics! (Note that this requires you to use a sceptre or mace, so keep an eye out together with wands. I personally prefer a sceptre over a wand for 1 simple reason - you can change appearance of your sceptre to a Darkprism Weapon effect - the best looking 1h sword ingame!)

When I import your character I see 6.7M DPS for vortex. Is that accurate?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация