[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I was bored in delirium trade league so i made an ssf char and tried this.
My first time ever using vortex ( other than as an accent to CoC Nova)
first time making an occultist
so far its been great!

my current gear after a few days playing fist ssf of the league

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
https://pastebin.com/Ps2aQb4F

A more defensive take on the character, dps here feels a bit wanting. Can the tree be optimzed further or do we have to use Prism Guardian for max dps ?
"
Omegaboyz написал:
https://pastebin.com/Ps2aQb4F

A more defensive take on the character, dps here feels a bit wanting. Can the tree be optimzed further or do we have to use Prism Guardian for max dps ?

Depending on your budget you don't have to. It's definitly the easiest wway to massively increase DPS, but it's totally doable to achieve high numbers without.
I'm at 8.4 mill dot dps, 5.1m shaper dps with rare shield shetup.

Your wand is really really nice! With Frostbite on it you can actually free up space to run three auras.

I run Malevolence on my life, and Ele weakness in Blasphemy (flexed with temp chains), Hatred and Discipline on mana.
When you have Frostbite on ring you can get a helmet with Hatred reservation enchant + 2-3 jewels with reduced mana reserved. This allows you to run Hatred with enough mana to spare. You also need level 4 enlighten.

Ideal setup then is (links):
4L Enlighten 4 - Awakened Blasphemy (level 5 at least) - Curse of choice - Hatred

Discipline unlinked in shield next to Blood Magic - Malevolence.

Here is my POB if you want to see how to go about it:
https://pastebin.com/UeBSPJKv

I have EB spececd for Lethal Pride in POB, but actually spec CI normally. Removed that in POB to better represent how it actually looks in terms of mana etc.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Последняя редакция: MindR. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 13:07:32
MindR I need an absolut expert again,

I managed to farm my shavs + 4, and I bought a new weapon but I think it is not as much better as I hoped it to be.

Can you maybe check pob to it and tell me if I am wrong?

My New:

and my old

I have to say I usually run arround with 3 frenzy charges, obv I could redeemer exalt this in hope to get the hatred effect but I would only do If it is signifcally better?

Best and thanks so much for your help in advance :)
"
DrizZi написал:
MindR I need an absolut expert again,

I managed to farm my shavs + 4, and I bought a new weapon but I think it is not as much better as I hoped it to be.

Can you maybe check pob to it and tell me if I am wrong?

My New:

and my old

I have to say I usually run arround with 3 frenzy charges, obv I could redeemer exalt this in hope to get the hatred effect but I would only do If it is signifcally better?

Best and thanks so much for your help in advance :)

I can already tell you your old dagger is better. High cold dot, spell dmg is very good. I only imported it partially. Didn't even add the damage per Frenzy Charge, and it's already a bit better. The difference is not huge, but yeah. Now you have two good weapons I guess :P
thx mate, I was so embarressed I snap enchanted it and now this happend:

whats better now ?? :D
"
DrizZi написал:
thx mate, I was so embarressed I snap enchanted it and now this happend:

whats better now ?? :D

LOL! That's a great tiltorb, it's now better by a tiny bit above 5% dps. Damn that's a sick one!
It's also 3.7% better than my wand, jelly!
Why are there only 2 Tricksters playing Vortex on poe.ninja this league? Is the cage match text still accurate/true?
livejamie
any tips for cluster jewels nodes?
"
yaniv2421 написал:
any tips for cluster jewels nodes?

large:
Deep Chill. then what suits you (Widespread Destruction and Prismatic Heart for me)

one my second large I opted for Conjured Wall. (then completed with Essence rush and Arcane heroism).

Medium:
3x Vile Reinvigoration + Brush with Death
1x Master of Fear + Wish for Death

small:
4x Energy from Naught.

Of course you can play with megalomaniac, but this is time (and exalts) consuming. As you see my setup is pretty defensive, but it works well. There is plenty to experiment. I need more dps I think (overall as CI with an es on kill vaal regalia). As I use 3 curses, I have to explore curse clusters too. I believe my cluster setup will work better with a Shavronne

Edit: With Ci you can use 2 clusters plus a Kiloava to convert Pain attunement to glancing blows. AS LL you have to chose 2 cluster, or 1 cluster and Kiloava.

edit: that wouldn't be a decent post without crazy searches:
large
medium
smoll
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 19:05:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация