[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Started this league in SSF with this build with Orb of Storm and Stormblast Mines until Act 4 where I did the full swap to Vortex / Cold Snap. I leveled as Hybrid which was surprisingly easy and smooth to maps. Swapped to CI day 2 in the league when I reached maps. Was at 4k es when I swapped now Im at 7k7 es (i can get above 8k if I can 6 link another chest )

I tried Wintertide but didnt really like it because the brand duration is so low and having to recast 3 times to keep the brand on the target is annoying (using 3 skills at the same time is annoying imo) so I went for the old vortex/cold snap combo. Still on a 5L but pretty tanky overall.

Harvest crafting is really broken if you wanna make high es gears. I made a 536es vaal regalia just from harvest crafting. I got pretty lucky on the shield too. Next upgrade is to get the trigger mod on my wand then specc into EE.
So far havent had a single death in maps once I switched to CI

PS : Ignore the ele focus in my helmet, wrong gem xd
Последняя редакция: TsunaH. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 7:19:29
"
TsunaH написал:
Started this league in SSF with this build with Orb of Storm and Stormblast Mines until Act 4 where I did the full swap to Vortex / Cold Snap. I leveled as Hybrid which was surprisingly easy and smooth to maps. Swapped to CI day 2 in the league when I reached maps. Was at 4k es when I swapped now Im at 7k7 es (i can get above 8k if I can 6 link another chest )

That awesome. I'm in a trade league and I only had 5k ES when I switched to CI. I'll take a closer look at your gear to see what I should work on :-)
SO. Wintertide with 2 Brands Attached and 20 Stages is half the Damage of Vortex in PoB.
Thats also how it feels like mostly (only Bosses seem better with Wintertide).
Is this a misscalc or does wintertide simply suck?
"
Void_xy написал:
SO. Wintertide with 2 Brands Attached and 20 Stages is half the Damage of Vortex in PoB.
Thats also how it feels like mostly (only Bosses seem better with Wintertide).
Is this a misscalc or does wintertide simply suck?

Wintertide is not being calculated correctly yet in PoB and the fork team is aware of it.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Everyone, the guide update is in progress. Working as fast as I can on it, and will be letting people know when updates go out. I think I've found the correct gem setup to incorporate Wintertide Brand into the build and I've reached out to Markggg to clarify a couple of points on the gem mechanics.

Thank you all for your patience. Updating an existing guide with a bunch of brand new skills and pathing is a big challenge.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Update on the build / gears

Finally got the trigger mod, just need to get it once to target farm it !

I also managed to 6l my chest and got a big upgrade on the wand.
Последняя редакция: TsunaH. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 12:08:40
Am i blind or there is no information on cluster jewels? I see 2 cluster nodes on pob but it doesnt show anything and i cant find any info here..
"
Kim_Aislinn написал:
"
Deep_o написал:
is there any advice wich Cluster Jewels Notes i should use ? :) Because i had no clue for wich i should looking for..

I'm planning to use these

Large 8 passive Cold Damage cluster jewel with
Deep Chill
Disorienting Display (Huge Blind Aura)
Prismatic Heart or Vengeful Commander if I get a Prism Guardian and start using Hatred
2 Jewel Sockets

Medium 4-5 passive DoT jewel with
Brush with Death
Vile Reinvigoration, Exposure Therapy is also good
Jewel Socket

Medium 4-5 passive Curse Effect jewel with
Master of Fear (Unnerve for 10% more damage)
Wish for Death (Culling Strike)
Jewel Socket

Two Small 2 passive ES jewels with Energy from Naught, Str/Dex, resists

I'm sure there are some other Notables that could be as good or even slightly better depending on your setup but these are the ones that work for me.

Wondering how essential people feel Tempest Shield is? 3% block and spell block doesn't seem like a huge deal? Not that we're terribly socket-starved, but hitting another button repeatedly to keep the buff up doesn't seem like a lot of fun.

Also, for the CI (not LL) auras, the guide has (Vaal) Discipline + Malevolence + Clarity + Enlighten. Do people find mana regen to be a serious enough problem that it's worth using an Enlighten just to squeeze in a higher level Clarity? I'm not rolling max level 6-link Vortex yet but I wouldn't have thought so?
"
st0rmie написал:
Wondering how essential people feel Tempest Shield is? 3% block and spell block doesn't seem like a huge deal? Not that we're terribly socket-starved, but hitting another button repeatedly to keep the buff up doesn't seem like a lot of fun.

Also, for the CI (not LL) auras, the guide has (Vaal) Discipline + Malevolence + Clarity + Enlighten. Do people find mana regen to be a serious enough problem that it's worth using an Enlighten just to squeeze in a higher level Clarity? I'm not rolling max level 6-link Vortex yet but I wouldn't have thought so?

I have enough mana regen with Frostbite - Blasphemy / Discipline and Flesh and Stone. It should be fine if you take the aura nodes on the left side.

Got a better shield and fix my wand a little bit ! Harvest crafting is nuts

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация