[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
aaOzymandias написал:
"
TsunaH написал:
I did some changes / upgrades on my occultist vortex/cold snap since im going in the red maps with pretty rippy mods. Swap my jade for a basalt ideally would love a rumi's drop but i can always dream. Annointed Prodigal Perfection and took Divine Judgement for damage. Had to respecc some nodes to get to Glancing Blows and been working on getting spell block.

My endgame goal is to craft that wand with ideally +1 to all spell gems AND +1 to all cold spell gem with harvest. So far nothing that good came out with the reroll. Then will multimod with cold dot/ spell dmg if I can

I dont understand people having issues with this build or so. Its a CI build at first, the transition can be smooth if you prepare your gears or rough if you dont know what to upgrade that's why he did the guide. ES gears are really easy to make this league with Harvest crafting. (This is a SSF pov but should be the same for trade league)

Remember that wand will mess up elemental equilibrium for you with the added cold damage to spells ! :)

I know. That was what I got when i tried to reroll. It has now % cold damage
"
GreyLensman написал:
"
I'm not really sure how to address the couple of people who have been saying they can't run maps without dying. I've had this issue with a few private DMs in Discord.

There is nothing you can do. It's a complex game, and people with less experience frequently say (and honestly believe) that they have duplicated the build exactly.

In those situations, you can almost always find a whole bunch of deviations like the ones you point out.

The other thing that makes a difference is in builds that aren't designed to face tank the world. Newer players almost never move enough, and tend not to be very proactive with flask use. Face tanking builds are a lot more forgiving of less-than-optimal play. Most builds aren't.

The crazy thing is that this build IS designed to be able to face tank almost all hits. Obviously you can't just stand there doing nothing taking huge amounts of damage, but this is one of the tankiest builds I've ever played without HUGE investment.

For those of you who have been struggling in early maps please do a few things:

- Make sure you have minimum of 4k ES in white maps.
- Make sure your resists are capped.
- Make sure you are using a shield to leverage the block nodes in the build.
- Make sure you have the correct flask setup (including flask affixes, warding, staunching, etc...)
- Make sure you have Chaos Innoculation.
- Read the guide a few times. Trust me. I've played this build several times and it is solid. But, as a few people above have stated there is depth to this build you have to understand in order to understand what you are missing.

EDIT: Check out my character Letsgovortexx in Hardcore Harvest. Currently in tier 1 maps and with really terrible gear, but as you can tell from the league I have not died. Respec is still not done (need more regrets) and no item cost over 2c. Some items I've had since about level 30.
Последняя редакция: maxdking. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 14:40:47
To be frank, the build itself is even better than the guide lets on, because the guide is still largely in a 3.9 state with the exception of the PoB. There is so much stuff I'm working to add and update. Just Glancing Blows itself is total insanity. With the lowest possible block % shield, the lowest possible roll on Rumi's flask, and Glancing Blows, you're STILL at 72% block, just 3% below the cap. It's absolutely nuts how tanky this can be.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 14:59:50
Combined the high block chance with the Recover ES on block makes you almost immortal too.

Occultist Vortex has been a solid league starter for a few league. Just the transition to CI is a bit rough sometimes
"
TsunaH написал:
Combined the high block chance with the Recover ES on block makes you almost immortal too.

Occultist Vortex has been a solid league starter for a few league. Just the transition to CI is a bit rough sometimes

I think you're in luck moving forward if you want to follow the PoB leveling tree. I've been able to keep it close enough to CI that if you collect all respec points from Acts 1-10, you only need 5 out of pocket to go CI tree <3
In the newest PoB I can't see what skill points you take with the thread of hope. Can you tell me which ones?
"
maxdking написал:
- Make sure you have the correct flask setup (including flask affixes, warding, staunching, etc...)

I do wonder if a lot of the variation in results is due to some players flask piano'ing vs. other player not flasking?

My character (only mid Act 10, haven't had a lot of playtime since league launch) has 31% block / 17% spell block as basically his only avoidance, without flasks.

Pop granite / basalt / jade / quartz and now I've got 48% evade, 10% dodge and spell dodge, and 53% physical damage reduction. PoB's calculation of my effective hit pool against physical damage more than triples with flasks up.
"
TrafficLi9HT написал:
In the newest PoB I can't see what skill points you take with the thread of hope. Can you tell me which ones?

It's mostly for Runebinder and Glancing Blows. You could also take the Dex/Cast Speed/ Movement node near templar I can't remember
"
ShakCentral написал:
Everyone, a second updated PoB is available here: https://pastebin.com/9CRnhMyX and in the guide.

Updates from yesterdays PoB:

- CI tree accidentally had Whispers of Doom
- Frostbite should be the Blasphemy curse now, not Ele Weakness.
- Arcane Will is taken in Part 2 of the levelign tree for the mana regen once we have Skitterbots+ Malevolence
- Item sets are hopefully finally fixed. They were mixing up sets seemingly on their own.
- Final recommended flask is Basalt instead of Jade

Hey man, first of all, thanks for the guide, really well written, leveling and getting to maps was a breeze and now transitioning to CI
was wondering if you could explain the latest changes to the PoB or link me to a previous post that explains a few things as i cant find em, i mainly wanted to know:
- i see you have cold snap on your vortex 6-link, is this vaal cold snap or regular cold snap
- is the addition of wintertide brand to help with single target encounters?

thanks
Hey, the LL Part of your guide broke. Sth went wrong with the spoiler tab.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация