[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:
Thank you for your patience <3

Thank you for your guide! <3 It's definitely doing me a solid this league! And your advice on planning and gearing for a CI transition was spot-on, would be perfect for anyone planning to go CI on any league starter build!
"
Ravensfang написал:

Hey Shak first of I LOVE YOUR GUIDE!
This is the third... or fourth time I'm building your vortex occu and it's still amazing and I love it to death.

Also this is probably the best written Guide I've found so far so... thank you for your effort mate, I love it.

One notion I have is that I think it's important that you do the Wintertide brand explanation (can't figure out this skill for the love of it Oo) and especially the cluster jewel preference rather quickly, I feel a bit stranded on those shores.

It seems to me that the duration of the wintertide brand is... well... dogshit and it doesn't seem that useful, do you need a Cluster with holy conquest for it to feel good?

Kinda lost here and hoping that you can help a sister out :)

EDIT: Haven't updated the guide in a few hours, gonna go be ashamed in the cluster jewel section xD

Wintertide Brand explanation is coming shortly. The duration is supposed to be short, but as a single target skill it's a significant amount of DPS.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 15:47:03
"
ShakCentral написал:
I'm not really sure how to address the couple of people who have been saying they can't run maps without dying. I've had this issue with a few private DMs in Discord.

There are multiple people who message me either privately or publicly, tell me the build doesn't work, and then I check their gear and they have like 40-70 ES on gloves/helmet/boots, 200 ES chests, lvl 10-15 supports at character level 80, and tier 6 spell damage rolls on wands with no +1 cold gems or cold dot multi.

Meanwhile there are literally hundreds of people in the discord and stream saying they're having a great time and it's their first time killing Kitava / hitting maps / getting to reds / etc.

I'll help as much as I can, but you're removing the engine and telling the dealership that they gave you a lemon.

I'm continuing to work on guide updates and they will be announced as they go live. Thanks!

hey man,
i "was" one of those guys (a couple of pages down the line) stating that i was dying. and as a matter of fact i made the wrong assumption that it is your guide. thats bullshit. i'm not really new to POE but i have actually no idea of what i'm doing. thinking that the guide is wrong is the easy way to go. but eventually i figured out that i was just too impatient. :) you did a great job. and the build started to make sense to me and now its fun to play it :) even though i'm far from finished.

"
Bobblybook написал:

Vortex has a cold dmg initial hit (bad), all the lightning spells in the trigger wand only have lightning damage hit (good). If you get any +cold damage to spells, it will cause these lightning spells to also deal some cold damage, therefore giving the enemies cold resistance.

If you have to use +cold damage to spell gear temporarily, unspec from EE since you will actually do more damage without it.

thank you, but there is frost bomb in the trigger wand - this is cold dmg, isnt it? i'm confused.

and i have another question regarding lethal pride: is it very popular or just very very rare? i cant find a single one on poe.trade! and does this number of warriors or whatever it is matter?

as a matter of fact - you removed it from the guide. is it gone?! :D
Schmuggla,

I'm not going to quote your post since it has several nested quotes itself, but Frost Bomb is used because it applies a cold resistance debuff while it is waiting to explode, and the explosion that overrides EE is overridden itself by Orb of Storms or Tempest shield almost immediately.
Final guide update for today: 3.1 Gem section is also updated.

I'll be streaming again tonight sometime around 9PM EST, continuing the SSF Vortex character from Act 6-10 . If you want to see how to start gearing up a Vortex character for maps, this is the night to watch. Cya there
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Ravensfang написал:

Hey Shak first of I LOVE YOUR GUIDE!
This is the third... or fourth time I'm building your vortex occu and it's still amazing and I love it to death.

Also this is probably the best written Guide I've found so far so... thank you for your effort mate, I love it.

One notion I have is that I think it's important that you do the Wintertide brand explanation (can't figure out this skill for the love of it Oo) and especially the cluster jewel preference rather quickly, I feel a bit stranded on those shores.

It seems to me that the duration of the wintertide brand is... well... dogshit and it doesn't seem that useful, do you need a Cluster with holy conquest for it to feel good?

Kinda lost here and hoping that you can help a sister out :)

EDIT: Haven't updated the guide in a few hours, gonna go be ashamed in the cluster jewel section xD

Wintertide Brand explanation is coming shortly. The duration is supposed to be short, but as a single target skill it's a significant amount of DPS.

Yeah I've worked myself into it a bit, seems like a medium cluster with holy conquest gives Wintertide an incredible amount of clear prowess
got it. gracias.
What do you think about Carcas Jack? Only 200 ES but a bunch of area damage and size - may help with clear? Didn't reach maps yet so I dunno how it feels.
Carcass is a good idea. I'm just entering maps and bought one to try it out - I love it.

https://i.imgur.com/pbyqrJU.png

I'm oneshotting bosses so the damage is really not really an issue so aoe is nice.
Is there any guide on crafting +1 wand with cold damage over time multiplier with trigger skill on cast?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация