[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Can someone recommend a good Large cluster jewel?
Didn't find any info about them or somehow missed it, Thanks
"
Jarena написал:
Hey, the LL Part of your guide broke. Sth went wrong with the spoiler tab.

Thank you for the notice. The guide is in the middle of an ongoing update, so some tags and things might be temporarily broken or in a different section in the meantime. Thanks for understanding :)
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Everyone,

For those of you who might care or find this interesting, I find it easier to make sweeping updates once I've gone through and made a full list of required changes. It helps keep me on track and to see where sections might need to be connected, swapped, etc.

Now that the PoB and leveling guide have been updated, here is the list I've compiled for changes to the main body of the guide:

Non-Sections –
- Add section/explanation of Wintertide Brand?
- Zip custom loot filter with mp3 files and give link for download.
- Add fuller dedicated section with mechanics of unveiling trigger wand and more info for EE
- Delving info – add, keep same, or remove? More research
- Add item pictures back in from broken/stale item links.
1.5 Videos – add “more coming soon”
2.2 Leveling Uniques - Remove Nycta’s Lantern from recommended uniques
2.4 Leveling tl;dr – Change gems to current setup
2.5 Swapping from OoS to Vortex – remove? Maybe something different
3.1 Gem setups – Update to current Wintertide Setup for all sections – main + CI + LL
3.2 Immunities – Add note that Chayula gives stun immunity as well
3.3 flasks – Update to current flask setup. Rave about Cinderswallow.
3.4 Jewels and Cluster Jewels – Add Cluster Jewels section
3.5 Ascendancy, bandits, pantheons – Move Trickster vs Occultist to somewhere in section 1
Update Ascendancy order with options
Explain Alira can be killed while leveling but the cost of respeccing
Update/Check Pantheons. Provide options for clear and bossing
3.7 Gearing for Early Mapping –
Update title to reflect getting gear for CI. Tidy section and add process for assembling CI gear
Move EE section to MUCH earlier in guide or even its own section
3.8-3.9 – Clean that shit up

Now that I have the list, I'm forming an attack plan and getting down to the nitty gritty. Thank you for your patience <3
keep it up. this is my reliable go-to build every league. very interested to see how wintertide will work in it
Everyone, Section 3.4 has been updated with information on Cluster Jewels; which ones to look for and what to roll on them. Enjoy!
"
ShakCentral написал:
Everyone, Section 3.4 has been updated with information on Cluster Jewels; which ones to look for and what to roll on them. Enjoy!

Awesome, I was literally about to ask if this was a good jewel for the build (it's my first league with cluster jewels):

Thanks for this awesome guide and the frequent updates!
"
unignore написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

Awesome, I was literally about to ask if this was a good jewel for the build (it's my first league with cluster jewels):

Thanks for this awesome guide and the frequent updates!

That's one of the best cluster jewels you could get for Vortex. I'm jealous
Could someone explain the benefit of Hypothermia to a returning noob? It's listed as the most important support, but I clearly don't understand the benefit - does the cold DoT count as an ailment in this case, because otherwise I just don't see why it's stronger.
"
ShakCentral написал:
Everyone,

For those of you who might care or find this interesting, I find it easier to make sweeping updates once I've gone through and made a full list of required changes. It helps keep me on track and to see where sections might need to be connected, swapped, etc.

Now that the PoB and leveling guide have been updated, here is the list I've compiled for changes to the main body of the guide:

Non-Sections –
- Add section/explanation of Wintertide Brand?
- Zip custom loot filter with mp3 files and give link for download.
- Add fuller dedicated section with mechanics of unveiling trigger wand and more info for EE
- Delving info – add, keep same, or remove? More research
- Add item pictures back in from broken/stale item links.
1.5 Videos – add “more coming soon”
2.2 Leveling Uniques - Remove Nycta’s Lantern from recommended uniques
2.4 Leveling tl;dr – Change gems to current setup
2.5 Swapping from OoS to Vortex – remove? Maybe something different
3.1 Gem setups – Update to current Wintertide Setup for all sections – main + CI + LL
3.2 Immunities – Add note that Chayula gives stun immunity as well
3.3 flasks – Update to current flask setup. Rave about Cinderswallow.
3.4 Jewels and Cluster Jewels – Add Cluster Jewels section
3.5 Ascendancy, bandits, pantheons – Move Trickster vs Occultist to somewhere in section 1
Update Ascendancy order with options
Explain Alira can be killed while leveling but the cost of respeccing
Update/Check Pantheons. Provide options for clear and bossing
3.7 Gearing for Early Mapping –
Update title to reflect getting gear for CI. Tidy section and add process for assembling CI gear
Move EE section to MUCH earlier in guide or even its own section
3.8-3.9 – Clean that shit up

Now that I have the list, I'm forming an attack plan and getting down to the nitty gritty. Thank you for your patience <3

Hey Shak first of I LOVE YOUR GUIDE!
This is the third... or fourth time I'm building your vortex occu and it's still amazing and I love it to death.

Also this is probably the best written Guide I've found so far so... thank you for your effort mate, I love it.

One notion I have is that I think it's important that you do the Wintertide brand explanation (can't figure out this skill for the love of it Oo) and especially the cluster jewel preference rather quickly, I feel a bit stranded on those shores.

It seems to me that the duration of the wintertide brand is... well... dogshit and it doesn't seem that useful, do you need a Cluster with holy conquest for it to feel good?

Kinda lost here and hoping that you can help a sister out :)

EDIT: Haven't updated the guide in a few hours, gonna go be ashamed in the cluster jewel section xD
Последняя редакция: Ravensfang. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 15:00:25
So some small updates on the SSF Occultist Vortex, i respecced some nodes to get Glancing Blow and block nodes. I am now at 75/34 and 75/40 with tempest shield up (I could get 6% more spell block but im starving in points rn). Had to trade A LOT of ES but I think its worth it
Change my shield for a bit more block then beast corrupt for the 30%.

Best shield is probably Crusader for recover ES on block to be literally immortal but oof.

Still trying to craft the +2 wand and so far doesnt go anywhere

Последняя редакция: TsunaH. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 15:17:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация