[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
at the moment still in CI build (no shav yet); I have max resist and 9.5k ES but still feel squishy in red map.

I would probably ditch the mana flask for a Cinderswallow and find a way to get Glancing Blows.

I'm reluctant to ask this given your experience, but how proactive are you with your flasks? Unless it's a new effect I haven't seen (or just forgot about) nearly all my mapping deaths are preventable, and a lot of them are getting lazy on flasks.
Последняя редакция: GreyLensman. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 20:12:46
"
GreyLensman написал:
"
at the moment still in CI build (no shav yet); I have max resist and 9.5k ES but still feel squishy in red map.

I would probably ditch the mana flask for a Cinderswallow and find a way to get Glancing Blows.

I'm reluctant to ask this given your experience, but how proactive are you with your flasks? Unless it's a new effect I haven't seen (or just forgot about) nearly all my mapping deaths are preventable, and a lot of them are getting lazy on flasks.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I do sometimes forgot to use flasks; also sometimes in panic moment forgot that I have vaal discipline.
"
whyarewehere написал:
Hi, been playing this build since league start - at the moment still in CI build (no shav yet); I have max resist and 9.5k ES but still feel squishy in red map.

Can anyone take a look at my char and give me some suggestion on what to improve? or should I just start saving for the LL gear?

Thank you.

Get Glancing Blows asap. Look into my profile on how to do it.
This helps massively with defense.
For defense, I like using glancing blows, cwdt + enfeeble and enduring cry.
i can afford presence of chayula and shav wrappings. the rest of my gear is more early/mid-map-gear. can i still go ll-build or should my equipment be completely endgame for LL?
Bated Breath, a couple of Resistance rings, some mid ES Boots and Gloves, and you are set for respec.
in general or in reference to my current gear?
As an answer to you,yes. Shavronne+Prism guardian+Bated Breath+Res and ES Rings, ES Gloves and Boots and you are mostly done for respec.
Hello,

Thanks for the guide! PoB for leveling and CI still show Wintertide Brand passives, even though it's mentioned in section 3.1 that it's not the best fit. What's the consensus?
Последняя редакция: maniard. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 14:24:31
"
maniard написал:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide! PoB for leveling and CI still show Wintertide Brand passives, even though it's mentioned in section 3.1 that it's not the best fit. What's the consensus?

Don't bother with Wintertide Brand. It's not worth it unless you centre your entire build around it.

Run 6L Vortex in chest and run Cold Snap in a separate 4L (pseudo-5L if you use Rime Gaze helm or shaper helm). Skill tree should be pretty similar, just avoid the Runebinder wheel. If you're unsure on links, check out some of our characters as a reference.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация