[3.11] ShakCentral's Vortex For Dummies

"
ArisFuser написал:
I was wondering, using Empower 4 instead of Hypothermia in 6L is giving me the highest DPS for Vortex and Efficacy instead of Bonechill higher for Vaal Cold Snap. Any ideas?

Bonechill is in Cold Snap to have it improve Vortex damage, by up to 60% increased cold damage taken (30+30, I believe PoB doesn't calculate the increase part from chill effect).

Empower 4 and Hypothermia are pretty close to each other in damage, with Hypothermia of course being cheaper.
"
ArisFuser написал:
I think I can easily take it to 600, probably even 800-900. Beyond that you need a Titanium Shield with Recovery on Block and many defensive Spell block nodes taken.

Thats pretty deep! I've not really played a CI character in delve so forgive my stupid question, but how does it deal with the darkness damage? Can you regen ES while that's happening? I don't really want to do full darkness farming but I want to feel safe while going to offshoots if that makes sense.
You can use Arcane Vision in the tree for massive Light Radius, then spend all in Darkness resistance.
Has anyone tried the new Abhorrent Interrogation gloves? They're only a few chaos, but seems like a good damage multiplier. Bit of a loss of a defensive slot though.

Edit: I'm dumb. It only increases elemental damage from HITS per wither.
Последняя редакция: Distrakshun55. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 14:32:14
im going back through the guide now that you have been updating it and im guessing we dont use wintertide or tempest shield anymore?
Hello, have been playing this build since the season started, after a rough early (respecing like 60pts), everything is great.

I've just looted bottled faith, I wonder if that's a goot fit in the vortex CI without Zealot's oath.
Is anyone dying often to corrupted blood stacks? I'm quite tanky and I don't die to other sources of damage in red maps, but most of my deaths are with corrupted blood. Maybe I'm going fast and dont pay enough attention to the stacks. But I only survive if I have vaal discipline in that moment.

I guess I will have to buy a corrupted jewel against it, but maybe I'm doing something wrong
Bottled Faith not worth imho. Sulphur Flask is more than enough for DPS and regen. We don't need crit, just proc EO.
"
haitike написал:
Is anyone dying often to corrupted blood stacks? I'm quite tanky and I don't die to other sources of damage in red maps, but most of my deaths are with corrupted blood. Maybe I'm going fast and dont pay enough attention to the stacks. But I only survive if I have vaal discipline in that moment.

I guess I will have to buy a corrupted jewel against it, but maybe I'm doing something wrong

Use flasks, that remove bleed on use. They remove and give you immunity to corrupted blood as well.
Everyone,

Part 3 has been updated from 3.1-3.6. the last two updates on gearing CI and LowLife are in progress.
Vortex For Dummies: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация