[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I enjoy the Build very much and ty for updating the pob. never thought vortex/cold snap could be that enjoyable after i avoided this build many times :D i am around 80 with decent gear but one thing i dont understand is what i do with all my unreserved mana^^ i run male, frostbite, blas and enlighten 3 with all the reduced mana reserved nodes but the discipline wont fit in. is the vaal discipline just mentioned as active vaal skill without aura running? i put in an aspect of the spider or flesh and stone then. i just wanted to understand whats the point behind all the unreserved mana or is it meant to be for later on when switching to low life?
rly dont missunderstand but i miss the level 90 skilltree with gears and so on. the gap between level 80 and 100 is confusing ^^
Последняя редакция: Sorzki. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 14:29:24
I may be missing something here, but looking through the updated PoB I notice Immortal Call being used, granted im pretty tired but I don't see where any endurance charges are coming from to utilize IC?
"
Karma4ya написал:
I may be missing something here, but looking through the updated PoB I notice Immortal Call being used, granted im pretty tired but I don't see where any endurance charges are coming from to utilize IC?

You don't need endurance charges for Immortal Call, it's just there to give 26% less damage for a short time on CWDT.
"
zaniros написал:
In 3.11 vortex still good for hc ssf? Tried in 3.8 and was pretty good but not sure about changes since then

like,just check poeninja. some dude is depth 800 . its obviously a very good build. Might not be the fastest clearer but its not slow either.
Small tweak for section 3.5 - under Cluster Jewels, it still says

"
For your Medium cluster jewels, you're looking for explicit mods:
- 1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket

Which is of course not needed any more since the socket is now guaranteed and does not come from an affix.

Can go straight to just wanting one or preferably two good notables as prefixes.
a little information on the side:
the anointment (e.g. tranquility) which is shown in the skilltree has a bug. i'm referring to this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2648453/page/5#p22787640 -p.5.
Последняя редакция: schmuggla. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 9:37:33

Does link order make a difference in this setup?
"
Karma4ya написал:

Does link order make a difference in this setup?

Gem order and link order has no impact at all as long as the gems are linked.
Последняя редакция: Hornet001. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 15:14:16
i'm a little confused. i imported my char to POB and my vortex 5l DPS was around 1.9mil. thats fine with me, because my equipment is not as good as the given pob of shakcentral - but - i dunno what it is but my dps dropped in the POB down to 570k.

wtf happened?
"
schmuggla написал:
i'm a little confused. i imported my char to POB and my vortex 5l DPS was around 1.9mil. thats fine with me, because my equipment is not as good as the given pob of shakcentral - but - i dunno what it is but my dps dropped in the POB down to 570k.

wtf happened?

Do you have configuration checked? I think you want Sirus as boss, check that its set to calc with Low Life and enemies nearby and chilled too. Flasks up etc

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация