[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
schmuggla написал:
i dunno what it is but my dps dropped in the POB down to 570k.

wtf happened?

Main culprit are cluster jewels. They "unselect" themselves and you have to allocate them again in the tree.
For pushing more endgamey setups, I see a lot of occultists swap out chayula amulet for one that gives +1 to cold and +1 to intelligence gems.

How do you address stuns without vile bastion or presence of chayula? Is there a certain point where you get to enough ES that they aren't a problem?
"
Sir_I_Exist написал:
How do you address stuns without vile bastion or presence of chayula?

Are people ditching Vile Bastion for high-end setups? For Malediction, I presume? Is this something that should be added to the guide?

Edit: ah, I see, it's talked about under Presence of Chayula in section 3.8 End-Game Low-Life Gearing, not in section 3.4 Ascendancy.
Последняя редакция: st0rmie. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 18:52:28
"
Sir_I_Exist написал:
For pushing more endgamey setups, I see a lot of occultists swap out chayula amulet for one that gives +1 to cold and +1 to intelligence gems.

How do you address stuns without vile bastion or presence of chayula? Is there a certain point where you get to enough ES that they aren't a problem?

Cinderswallow with '50% chance to avoid stuns', coupled with either Brine King pantheon or the boot enchant '50% chance to avoid stuns if you killed recently'. This gives you decent resistance to stuns and you just live with the occasional stun that gets through all those different layers.

You also give up the 60% chaos resistance on Chayula which you will have to fit elsewhere on your gear. It's a lot easier this league as quite a few gear slots will guarantee chaos resistance if you augment chaos harvest craft on a full prefix item.
I just want to thank you for this build. I am using LL version and it just melt bosses like they are normal mobs :P

My items:

What i've done:
Elder
Shaper
Uber ELder
Aul
Sirus AL8
Simulacrum 20 waves
Cortex T16

All of them deathless ;)
Under what circumstances should I take Zealot's Oath? I see it in like 50% of the high level occultists on the leaderboard. I saw someone in this post mention they use it with enduring cry for quick ES regen, but i tried that and felt like it was pretty lackluster.

I have about 8.5k ES, but dont really feel the regen (POB says my ES regen is ~40). Are there specific circumstances (such as a certain ES threshold, or certain skills/items) that really makes zealot's oath worth it for this build if my gear doesn't have a lot of life regen on it?
Zealot's Oath isn't worth it unless you're using Enduring Cry since we rely far more on recharge than regen for our ES recovery.

As for Enduring Cry itself, it is not mandatory but I personally think it is a good defensive cooldown, not just for the regen on demand but also easy endurance charge generation. It's definitely saved me in a few tough spots.

Its cooldown is low enough that you can weave it into your usual vortex rotation to have good uptime on max endurance charges and still have the skill ready for those sticky situations where you need to regen up a bit while waiting for recharge to kick in. If you can fit Second Wind in there, it's even better.
Hey Scrambled, do you think it is worth using an ring with Frostbite 8 on Hit if you have one available? I haven't seen almost anyone on poe.ninja use it and your guide doesn't talk about it.
Also, I've noticed a lot of people on poe.ninja using Tailwind boots but I don't understand how they proc it. Could you explain that please?
"
newmeta44 написал:
Hey Scrambled, do you think it is worth using an ring with Frostbite 8 on Hit if you have one available? I haven't seen almost anyone on poe.ninja use it and your guide doesn't talk about it.
Also, I've noticed a lot of people on poe.ninja using Tailwind boots but I don't understand how they proc it. Could you explain that please?

This build is running Blasphemy which converts Frostbite to an aura.
This is mentioned in section 3A - 3.2 Gem Links (CI) links

Tailwind boots is nice for fast mapping
However this build does not rely on Hit, u will not reach 100% tailwind uptime during boss fight.
So, shaper crystal belts are pretty damn expensive! Are normal ilvl 80+ crystal belts a good alternative or should I keep using Bated Breath? Also what mods should I look for in the rare crystal belt?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация