[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi ShakCentral
Nice guide thanks!

I started playing at 3.10 and my first character was Enki's Arc witch.
Enki's guide is indeed very well organised.

I suggest using point form on Gearing section.

e.g. Weapon
Wand
- +1 to cold spell skill level
- 20%+ cold dot multiplier
- 50%+ spell/cold damage

<Wall of text>

And I think u forgot to mention about switching to Malediction for double curses in LL build. It took me a couple of minutes to find out the source of additional curse of this build.

Thanks for the guide again!
Good day all and thanks to ShakCentral for this guide and build.

I've looked throughout these 149 pages searching for a POB for 3.11.

If someone has one they can link I would be forever grateful.

Well, maybe not forever but at least a couple hours. :):):)

Farz

"
FÄrzhoÜm написал:
Good day all and thanks to ShakCentral for this guide and build.

I've looked throughout these 149 pages searching for a POB for 3.11.

If someone has one they can link I would be forever grateful.

Well, maybe not forever but at least a couple hours. :):):)

Farz

The POB link is in section 1.4.
I find the titles and headings is unclear too.
Better to place the tree section 3 imo.
Hey ShakCentral, do you think it is worth using Frostbite level 8 on a ring (Redeemer base) if you can get it and Temporal Chains (or another aura) in a Blasphemy link instead of just using Frostbite level 20 as an aura?
Hello All,

First of all great guide, I love the build

The only "question" I have is what key bindings do you all use/suggest? I know it's kind of dumb, but I haven't found a configuration that I really feel comfortable with yet.

Current Set up
LMB Move
MMB Vaal Cold Snap
RMB Flame Dash

1-3 Bleed, Burn, Poison, (or Curse as needed)
Q Vortex
W Cold Snap
E Cinderswallow
R Rumi's

Just seems a little clunky at times, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions

Thanks in advance for whatever input!
Just swapped to LL version and blasting through the maps. Clear speed is great, but bossing is taking some time now (T14+).

What are the priorities for upgrades?
Hi,

I'm wondering how good Enfeeble would be instead of Temporal Chains. I'm curious if it'd be worth it to help with porcupines and if losing the slow from Temp Chains would be that detrimental.
From section 3.7, "End-Game CI Gearing"..

"
Elder boots can give Fortify on hit to your Flame Dash and chance to gain Endurance Charges on hit

Not seeing this? Elder boots can give "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify" but that only works on melee hit so won't help with Flame Dash. And I believe it's chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill not on Hit (which is still cool).
For anyone who has crafted a +int skill gems and +cold skill gems amulet would you be willing to walk through the crafting process after combining the amulets with the Awakener's Orb? I'm not entirely sure how to proceed from there.
i'm confused how i'm supposed to reserve malevolence, zealotry, and hatred at the same time on my prism guardian to do it, i would need to reserve 114% of my life
i also cant fit discipline into my mana as well
https://pastebin.com/VYFkhWwh this is my pastebin if anyone can help me out

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация