[3.12] ShakCentral's Vortex For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:
Congrats to all of the people in the guide comments, the Discord, and my Forum and Discord DMs who have been crushing Sirus this league. It's so cool to see people who are getting further than they ever have before! Keep it up everyone!

Just FYI, might not be around much in the coming weeks, as the new Shak baby is looking like he might be here a little early. I'll be more active in the Discord than on here, but I'll try to get to things either way. Thanks!

Wow huge congrats to you being a soon-to-be parent! Thanks also for all the detail you put into this guide.
How much of difference does it make to change from Rime Gaze to Crown of the Inward Eye? Does opening up another anointment on the amulet make up for the damage on Rime gaze?

Also, congratulations on your soon-to-be born little one, Shak!!
"
Soulblighterr написал:
How much of difference does it make to change from Rime Gaze to Crown of the Inward Eye? Does opening up another anointment on the amulet make up for the damage on Rime gaze?

Also, congratulations on your soon-to-be born little one, Shak!!

Losing concentrated effect would be the bigger loss I think. I'm using 6L ColdSnap in my body armor, 4L of vortex in my gloves atm. Once I get a rime gaze, it would give me a good 30% damage boost easily. Though my cold snap does drop by around 8%, as i have Prodigal Perfection currently anointed.
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
Congrats to all of the people in the guide comments, the Discord, and my Forum and Discord DMs who have been crushing Sirus this league. It's so cool to see people who are getting further than they ever have before! Keep it up everyone!

Just FYI, might not be around much in the coming weeks, as the new Shak baby is looking like he might be here a little early. I'll be more active in the Discord than on here, but I'll try to get to things either way. Thanks!

Wow huge congrats to you being a soon-to-be parent! Thanks also for all the detail you put into this guide.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but Crown drops your DPS by a surprising amount. Rime Gaze has so much damage it's insane. Maybe Divine Judgment + Crown comes close, but I can't remember. I tested it a league or two ago in PoB and I think Rime still wins by a lot.
Vortex For Dummies: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

I can't remember off the top of my head, but Crown drops your DPS by a surprising amount. Rime Gaze has so much damage it's insane. Maybe Divine Judgment + Crown comes close, but I can't remember. I tested it a league or two ago in PoB and I think Rime still wins by a lot.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong in my PoB then, because Crown is giving more DoT dps with Growth and Decay than Rime Gaze is giving with Tranquility.
What is the playstyle for Vortex? It looks like Vortex and Cold Snap for general purpose with Wintertide and Orb reserved for bosses, it doesn’t look like a 1-2 interaction like Contagion–Essence Drain. Do you just alternate between Vortex and Cold Snap as you work through a zone? Always put Vortex on top of Cold Snap or Cold Snap on top of Vortex? Vortex all the time and save Cold Snap for ranged (parasites that insist on hiding in ground clutter) and runners (Act 2 apes, Harvest spitters)? Just spam both and ignore the “When I’m ready” comments?
Vortex is instant and CS has a cast time. For fast clearing with enough damage (this is not a super expensive build) you mostly only need Vortex. CS helps with tankier packs, rares and bosses. Also good to snipe from range if there is a defended shrine with many packs.

Some people put CS in the 6L, but I prefer Vortex for main damage as an instant cast. And Rime Gaze makes CS a 5L.

I don't think Wintertide is worth the investment, at least in this build. (See current PoB...)

You really want a trigger wand with Frost Bomb, Orb of Storms and Stormbrand. Along with EE, that gives a great boost to dps that does not take an extra button. Also getting Frostbite on Blasphemy. (All these things contribute to not needing CS for a lot of your clearing, and also for quick kills, with CS, on bosses.)

I really like the LL version with Prism Guardian and the Auras reserving life. Then you have no mana issues. A 6L Shavs is down around 3 ex, or maybe closer to 2 for corrupted if you can find one with the right sockets, which is not hard.
Последняя редакция: GreyLensman. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 12:03:09
Shaper down, had one death as i wasnt cautious enough from his hammer.
I got two gold oils from harvest, so i switched to my Presence of Chayula, respeccing to use Malediction, and dropped creeping frost 4L. I can't use two curses yet, but did use the blasphemy + frostbite setup, and put storm brand in the wand. Way easier for keeping EE up, even though i lose an extra 500k or so dps from dropping my 3rd DoT.

Getting the rime gize today made me happy as well. I have a decent pair of boots im working on crafting, as i can't use the aspect of the spider now with blasphemy.

Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 0:18:14
Hi sorry to bother but I'm having a hard time getting Fortify on hit to work with Flame Dash on Elder boots(Just doesn't proc). Could anyone help please? Thanks
"
xeric_aj написал:
Hi sorry to bother but I'm having a hard time getting Fortify on hit to work with Flame Dash on Elder boots(Just doesn't proc). Could anyone help please? Thanks

This with the Elder mod "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify"? Fortify Support only supports "melee attack skills that are not triggered", Flame Dash is neither a melee skill nor an attack skill.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация