[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Plaguetongue написал:
This is a shitty glass cannon build

How so? I've found this has given me a fair bit of flexibility, the fact i can drop a vortex and run. I do need to be careful with some fights that do high phys damage, and porcupines :D
Guys im diying a lot with 7.2k ES. (id: dlthunder).
There is 2 problems. One is that vortex cant leech ES (the DoT does not leech) and im diyng a lot becouse i get a hit and 0.5s after i get another one and die.
I have a other character with a different build that have only 5.5k life and die much less. Becouse while immortal call is up i can get full life again.

The second problem is... this other character have armor and evasion. Its not much, but it helps to mitigate damage. This vortex build have only the block (i have 30%). WIth my flasks up im immortal, but in boss maps i cant spam flasks becouse i would ran out of flask and have none to use for the rest of the fight.

Do i need to get more ES or more block? Or...something else?
I only face tank enimies to use vortex. As soon i use it i ran away.
-------------------------
EIDT (SOLVED):
I solved my problem. First i got a better chest. It gave me 1,5k ES. (now i have 8,7k ES. Im using steelskin instead of IC becouse while steelskin is up it give me time to start my ES regeneration. It gives me time to dash into a safe position and imediately start to recharge my ES. With IC i only mitigate the damage for a bit (since i dont have charges). With IC i need to go to a safe place while im getting hit, which reduces my chances of living, since i dont have leech to recover my ES fast. I also put tempest shield in the socket of increase duration (becouse why not some extra block). Im using steelskin 20 and CWDT 20. Its 10000x better. If someone is dying a lot with a decent ES already. This might help you.
Последняя редакция: dlthunder. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 0:29:17
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
"
Plaguetongue написал:

How so? I've found this has given me a fair bit of flexibility, the fact i can drop a vortex and run. I do need to be careful with some fights that do high phys damage, and porcupines :D

It's a lousy glass cannon build because it doesn't have 20M+ dps, and it's not nearly fragile enough, so it fails on both. :-)

Последняя редакция: GreyLensman. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 7:24:03
"
dlthunder написал:
Guys im diying a lot with 7.2k ES.
Do i need to get more ES or more block? Or...something else?

Looks like you don't have Glancing Blows, which makes a big difference. Vile Reinvigoration also gives you some extra recovery, although I think Brush with Death is better for burst recovery since it gives 1% ES on kill.

I added a (cheap) second BwD on a small cluster to my medium with BwD + VR and I could immediately see the difference.

A 20 SteelSkin is certainly an option. It takes a lot more strength though: two +30 nodes or two affixes worth. Everything is a trade-off. Sounds like it's working for you, which is all that matters.

Последняя редакция: GreyLensman. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 8:22:16
"
Plaguetongue написал:

This is my favorite comment ever. Thousands of people have used it to kill Sirus for the first time, but I guess it's time to pack it up bois.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Usually play arc or volatile dead so the change of play style is taking some getting used to, seems more of a melee style.

I see you and many similar builds use Hypothermia and Elemental Focus. Benefits of Hypothermia seem to focus on chilled enemies but Elemental Focus cannot inflict elemental aliments so how do they complement each other?
"
AnyNick написал:
I see you and many similar builds use Hypothermia and Elemental Focus. Benefits of Hypothermia seem to focus on chilled enemies but Elemental Focus cannot inflict elemental aliments so how do they complement each other?

As I understand it, Elemental Focus prevents you from chilling enemies with the initial hit from Vortex or Cold Snap, but does not interfere with the chilled ground chilling enemies which walk on it.
Hypothermia gives supported skills 39% more cold damage over time, which is huge and does not depend on the enemy being chilled.
"
st0rmie написал:
"
AnyNick написал:

As I understand it, Elemental Focus prevents you from chilling enemies with the initial hit from Vortex or Cold Snap, but does not interfere with the chilled ground chilling enemies which walk on it.

This is pretty much correct.

There are two components to Vortex and Cold Snap damage - the hit, and the ground effect that is left behind. The ground effect is not limited by the Ele Focus gem, so the ground effect can chill
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Does anyone have a process for crafting a wand w/ Cold Multi and either high cold damage or spell damage? I'm playing on Hardcore Harvest Trade and the trade options are slim pickings right now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация