[3.12] ShakCentral's Vortex For Everyone

"
st0rmie написал:
"
xeric_aj написал:
Hi sorry to bother but I'm having a hard time getting Fortify on hit to work with Flame Dash on Elder boots(Just doesn't proc). Could anyone help please? Thanks

This with the Elder mod "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify"? Fortify Support only supports "melee attack skills that are not triggered", Flame Dash is neither a melee skill nor an attack skill.

Its in the build? "First Choice: Rare
Alternate Choice: Sin Trek

Same as CI. From 3.7: "Your first choice for boots should be a 30-35% Movement Speed pair with ES and resists. Again, this slot isn't super complicated.

There are a number of quality of life and speed mods that can be rolled on boots, but none of them are remotely required. Elder boots can give Fortify on hit to your Flame Dash and chance to gain Endurance Charges on hit, Redeemer has chance to gain both Onslaught on kill and Elusive on critical strike, Hunter has Tailwind if you've crit recently, and Delve crafting can hit a few nice but niche mods as well. If you can get any of these, awesome! If not, just get fast and get some defenses." so i don't see how that works/why its in the build?
"
xeric_aj написал:
.. so i don't see how that works/why its in the build?

Yeah I queried that a couple of weeks ago but didn't get any reply.
HI i would like to know 3 things:

1-- Why putting add cold damage affects EE and my usual skill (Vortex) does not
2-- Is it ok to put add cold damage in your gear (except for weapon)
3-- Why the hell am i getting hit kill all the time?? id: dlthunderAC

Maybe im not seeing my ES going down (since it doesnt do any visual effect like life does) and i dont stay safe to recharge it.

Thans!
"
dlthunder написал:

No, it's not OK to have added cold damage on your gear, it will mess up EE.

The section "Elemental Equilibrium" in 3.1 covers this - is anything there unclear?

Yes, the initial hit from Vortex does trigger EE and cause the enemy to become resistant to cold, but this is almost immediately overwritten by Storm Brand or Orb of Storms. And then the ongoing damage over time from Vortex does not trigger EE again because EE specifies "Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage", and DOT damage does not "hit".

If you have added cold damage on gear, Storm Brand and Orb of Storms will now do cold damage as well as lightning damage, and will make enemies resistant to cold and lightning.
Последняя редакция: st0rmie. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 2:49:19
"
st0rmie написал:
"
dlthunder написал:

No, it's not OK to have added cold damage on your gear, it will mess up EE.

The section "Elemental Equilibrium" in 3.1 covers this - is anything there unclear?

Yes, the initial hit from Vortex does trigger EE and cause the enemy to become resistant to cold, but this is almost immediately overwritten by Storm Brand or Orb of Storms. And then the ongoing damage over time from Vortex does not trigger EE again because EE specifies "Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage", and DOT damage does not "hit".

If you have added cold damage on gear, Storm Brand and Orb of Storms will now do cold damage as well as lightning damage, and will make enemies resistant to cold and lightning.

Oh god... thats smart. Now i got it. Thanks! Do you know what ES is "ok" for red maps? Im diyng alot and i have only 6.5k (IC, max resit.)
"
st0rmie написал:
"
xeric_aj написал:
.. so i don't see how that works/why its in the build?

Yeah I queried that a couple of weeks ago but didn't get any reply.

I would also be interested in hearing from someone who's tried Tailwind or Elusive on boots. The crit chance for SB and OOS is so low that, even with several pulses a second between them, I would expect the uptime to be pretty low. Given the cost of boots that have high ES and high resists AND Elusive or TW, it didn't seem like a good investment.
"
Thanks! Do you know what ES is "ok" for red maps? Im diyng alot and i have only 6.5k (IC, max resit.)

It's not just your max ES. It REALLY helps to have the cluster nodes Brush with Death and Vile Reinvigoration. They give you some nice dps as well as two different ways to recover ES quickly while clearing.

If you don't have them...

It will cost you 2 ex to get them together on a 4/medium. On a budget, you can get them quite cheaply if you do one of them on a 4/medium and one on a 2/small. Check the price for both on a 5 med. That will be in between, but you might get a good deal.

Even with the extra ES recovery, you need to flask and move. I have maybe 7700 ES and I rarely die in t14-16 as I work on watch stones. With Cinderswallow, the clearing is fast and when I do die, it's always a mistake or a fat finger. Like zooming into the middle of 4 conqueror packs with flasks not up.
Hello All, Can someone please advice on how to make a good +1 to all cold gems end game wand which method would be ideal for it. I made a decent wand using alt regal method and multimodded it but bricked it in the garden trying to add a mod but got adds # cold to the wand tried to remove it and lost +1 to all cold gems any advice would be appreciated thanks
"
Three-Lock написал:
Hello All, Can someone please advice on how to make a good +1 to all cold gems end game wand which method would be ideal for it. I made a decent wand using alt regal method and multimodded it but bricked it in the garden trying to add a mod but got adds # cold to the wand tried to remove it and lost +1 to all cold gems any advice would be appreciated thanks

I made mine by harvest crafting. Used reforge caster mods or reforge cold mods and hoped for the best. If you get most of what you need but want to improve it, look out for Remove+Add or Augment of caster/cold mod harvests.

The people that were questioning the Fortify on hit were correct. I'm not sure why I thought it worked with the Elder influence mod, but I made a mistake and have corrected it in the guide.
Vortex For Dummies: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация