[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
st0rmie написал:
"
Cau8ery написал:
I tried it and got a 8% drop in DOT damage and a 1.2% drop in ES. I assume you re-anointed your amulet from Tranquility to Growth and Decay?

Nah I've only ever had a single Golden Oil drop in all my days (which I used for Growth and Decay), so I've never had Tranquility anointed.

Looks like 126% of the 156% spell damage the Crown provides for me is from Transfiguration of Soul, so yeah, the Tranquility anoint would render the Crown completely irrelevant. Good point!

I love Crown on this build. Since you get Transfiguration of Soul on your helm, you're free to allocate Command of Steel on your Amulet for 75% increased damage and 6% increased block. Growth or Decay seems like another good option, but CoS got me to exactly max block with Tempest Shield up.

If I switch from Crown / CoS to Rime Gaze / Tranquility I lose 8% damage on my Vortex and 6% block. Rime Gaze does provide extra Cold Snap damage though, so if you're using your Cold Snap for extra DPS it's about a wash in terms of damage unless you've moved bonechill off your Cold Snap link and are using Rime Gaze to 5L your Cold Snap. Then Rime Gaze is a slight increase in overall DPS, but at the expense of some tankiness.
Последняя редакция: SporkOfExile. Время: 30 авг. 2020 г., 13:24:22
Frostbite, Temporal Chain
is it worth to trade off one of the above for Aspect of the Spider?
"
SporkOfExile написал:
"
st0rmie написал:
"
Cau8ery написал:
I tried it and got a 8% drop in DOT damage and a 1.2% drop in ES. I assume you re-anointed your amulet from Tranquility to Growth and Decay?

Nah I've only ever had a single Golden Oil drop in all my days (which I used for Growth and Decay), so I've never had Tranquility anointed.

Looks like 126% of the 156% spell damage the Crown provides for me is from Transfiguration of Soul, so yeah, the Tranquility anoint would render the Crown completely irrelevant. Good point!

I love Crown on this build. Since you get Transfiguration of Soul on your helm, you're free to allocate Command of Steel on your Amulet for 75% increased damage and 6% increased block. Growth or Decay seems like another good option, but CoS got me to exactly max block with Tempest Shield up.

If I switch from Crown / CoS to Rime Gaze / Tranquility I lose 8% damage on my Vortex and 6% block. Rime Gaze does provide extra Cold Snap damage though, so if you're using your Cold Snap for extra DPS it's about a wash in terms of damage unless you've moved bonechill off your Cold Snap link and are using Rime Gaze to 5L your Cold Snap. Then Rime Gaze is a slight increase in overall DPS, but at the expense of some tankiness.

Good point. Seems like a tradeoff between clear speed and tankiness. Map clear isn't too great without vaal CS but i will try to enchant and anoint a Crown and try this out.
"
PeonKing написал:

Most occultists on poe.ninja drop Zealotry to fit in the aspect.
You could try to enchant your helm for reduced mana reservation for any of the auras and try to fit the aspect in but I think the mana reservation will be very tight and Baran mobs will just destroy your mana.
Zealotry seems to be the least cost-effective aura we use (15% spell damage) vs. the 5% increased damage taken per spider web (upto 3x); seems worth a shot. Do tell us how it goes if you try it.
Just wanted to say that this has been the most effective and least fussy build i have played in PoE. Fantastic leveling arc and a great mix of DPS and tankiness. Only red Blighted maps are a hassle and i have learnt more boss mechanics with this build than with any other.
Big shoutout to Shak for the build and this will be my league starter for next league (barring severe nerfs). Susihukka5 got to Rank 10 on the last day of the Gauntlet with the CI version (died coz he was reading chat and watching Karv's Rip clip) so a 5 day SSFHC gearing arc seems pretty good to get into deep endgame content.
"
Cau8ery написал:
"
PeonKing написал:

Most occultists on poe.ninja drop Zealotry to fit in the aspect.
You could try to enchant your helm for reduced mana reservation for any of the auras and try to fit the aspect in but I think the mana reservation will be very tight and Baran mobs will just destroy your mana.
Zealotry seems to be the least cost-effective aura we use (15% spell damage) vs. the 5% increased damage taken per spider web (upto 3x); seems worth a shot. Do tell us how it goes if you try it.

Thanks
Still hesitating which gear i should craft the aspect on
So, it's time for Vortex + Void Sphere Combo?
Obviously we know nothing about Void Sphere yet, but a couple of things. We're not sure what kind of damage it does, but its name makes me think it's more likely to be chaos damage than cold.

Also, this may be much more useful in tandem with Cast When Damage Taken. We'll see how it looks in the coming weeks.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 2 сент. 2020 г., 13:25:32
Hey seems pretty good!!!

Gonna try that before 3.12 and the 99% nerf of glancing blows.

Just I have a doubt, I usally don't play caster and I manage to craft a wand

But not sure about it.

Ok need some chaos slam to have cold dmg as extra chaos

So am I wrong or dat wand is decent?
"
Salus_99 написал:
Hey seems pretty good!!!

Gonna try that before 3.12 and the 99% nerf of glancing blows.

Just I have a doubt, I usally don't play caster and I manage to craft a wand

But not sure about it.

Ok need some chaos slam to have cold dmg as extra chaos

So am I wrong or dat wand is decent?

This wand is decent, good enough for end game contents.

But this build does not benefit from Gain X% cold damage as Chaos damage,
becoz Damage Conversion applies to Hit, not DoT.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion

if u are going to Remove a Physical mod and Augment a Cold/Caster modifier
Beware +cold damage to spell will ruin this build and there is no easy to remove it without taking risk

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация